Chapter 10: Psycho?!

H • I • J • K: YoonHyun One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back... and before you read this, I want to apologize for being out of the scene for a long time. So basically I had an unannounced hiatus to look for myself. Just kidding, I just don't have time because of school wroks and I lost the mood of writing. And maybe because this is the most frustrating time for SONEs because of the news of some members leaving SM. I would like to announce that as long as there are SONEs who wanted to read things like this, I will not stop writing. Just let me take my time. Thank you ^.^

 

 

Seo Juhyun has a lot of suitors. All of them are popular in their own field. There is the basketball captain, the swimming club protege, the best actor at the theater club and even the campus representative for the academics competitions. Let us just say she is a popular girl in their school, being always the one who took the lead roles at the theater club, an honor student, and an angel-like face. A lot of guys asked her out but she politely refused, she is not being picky but she prefers to be with someone who cares for her. Most of her suitors are arrogant and are just muscleheads who know nothing but sports.

 

Maybe it was your laugh or your eyes.

It could've been your hair or your voice.

Whatever it was, it made me fall pretty hard. :)

Good morning! Have a nice day! Ace the class like you always do.

 

It's been a week since the new semester and since then Seohyun receives letters like that on her locker. Surely it made her smile in the morning but sometimes she felt scared. She doesn't know where the letter came from plus the extra messages, it feels like she was being watched. As much as she wanted to know her secret admirer the time won't permit her, the bell was rung and needed to be in her class at this moment. She carefully placed the letter back to her locker then close it after. She picked her bag and rush to the class.

Seohyun slowed down when she saw an unfamiliar girl nervously standing in front of their classroom. The girl looks inside then fidgets her finger then looks inside again then do the same. Seohyun started to worry and wanted to help the girl so she approached her. 

"Hey..."

"Ugh." the girl stiffen on her place, she became pale and eyes widen obviously surprised at Seohyun. 

"Are you looking for someone? Maybe I can help." Seohyun opened the door wide for the girl to have a look inside, it might help her have a better look inside.

"SEO.JUHYUN.I.LIKE.YOU!"

It was a shocking scene. The door wide open for the other students to witness the confession of love of a girl to Seo Juhyun or known as Seohyun the popular girl. Seohyun stared at the girl's reached out arms offering her letters and gifts. Her heart beating fast and possible causes are shocked, scared, and nervous. 

"Pssst... Yoong..."

Breathes once... twice... thrice... four deep breathes and still, the unknown girl was rooted in her place.

"Aish! Forget it Yoong! Let's go!" two taller girls came out from under the staircase pulling the frozen girl away from the now bewildered classroom. Mixed cheers and loud waves of laughter boomed from the inside of the room. But Seohyun was still at her place watching the girl disappear at the hallway. The letters and gifts scattered on the ground and she didn't know why she picked it. 

 

"She picked it?!" the whole class gasped and then there's silence as if the time froze. Seohyun can't help but smile at her classmates' silliness. She ignored them and went to her seat then just at the right time the teacher entered the room calming down the students. 

 

After the class, Seohyun went to the cafeteria with her friends Sunny and Hyoyeon. As her longtime friends they know what are the awkward conversation they should avoid and that includes the scene about the unknown girl confessing to the popular girl Seohyun. So they talk about different topics such as assignments and club works. But there are inevitable situations and the topic can't be avoided. One of their classmates, Yoon Hwayoung also known as the 2nd topper, the girl who envies Seohyun in many aspects. 

"Hey, do you mind if I take this seat?"

Hyoyeon and Sunny looked at each other then to Seohyun as if the final answer will always be at the maknae.

"I don't mind"

"Great!" Hwayoung squeezed herself beside Seohyun. The maknae felt uncomfortable because of sudden lack of space, luckily the sensible Sunny change her sit and went beside Hyoyeon. 

"So I researched about the girl earlier..." Sunny and Hyoyeon mentally facepalmed as they quietly listen to Hwayoung. Surprisingly they can't sense the uneasiness to the maknae.

"I guess we can see her around more often. Isn't that great?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't you know? That girl, well her name is Im Yoona, transferred to the theater club just yesterday maybe to get more time to meet you?" she laughed sarcastically. "Well, be careful that's kind of scary, we don't what she can do"

Sunny and Hyoyeon just continued eating can't get out of the table for Seohyun. If only they are given a permit to strangle this girl they already did.

Fortunately, the lunch ended peacefully (peacefully means no one was harmed) and Hwayoung excused herself first as she has some meeting to attend.

"I can't believe that girl! She is getting on my nerves!"

"Calm down Hyo, at least she gave us an information about that girl, right? We must be really careful at that girl" Sunny stated. 

Im Yoona, an unfamiliar name, never heard it before but it sounds harmless for Seohyun. Remembering their first encounter, just happened earlier, in front of their classroom a girl patiently waiting giving no sign of rudeness. Seohyun just can't accept the fact that she should be careful at the seemingly harmless person.

 

It was their physical education subject and everyone are obliged to change their uniforms. Seohyun was left alone as her two overly hyper friends are too excited to run. Seohyun stepped inside an empty cubicle to change but she bumped into an unexpected girl making her lost her balance and fell.

"I'm sorry" the girl widen her eyes when she saw Seohyun on the floor. She got panicked and don't know what to do especially when Seohyun's classmates enter the changing room. They started to recognize that the girl is the same girl from earlier. Out of fear, the girl walked away, Seohyun got a bit disappointed. Her attention was shifted to the hand of her classmates offering her a help to stand. She dusted off her skirt as she got up then her classmates started to intrigue her.

"Are you okay? Did that girl do something bad to you?" 

"No, I'm okay. Thank you" verifying that Seohyun was okay the other girls went to other cubicles to change, as Seohyun did the same. 

 

Seohyun still has half an hour before their PE class but she and her classmates prefer to change earlier so that they have more time for play.

"Seohyun-ssi, your team is in charge of getting the equipment at the stockroom but your teammates are getting to be annoying and no one is working on it. Can you please get it first so that they can have the motivation?" Suho, her classmate, playfully asked her.

"Sure!"

"Thanks!"

Just what she was told, Seohyun went to the stockroom to get equipment that she can lift. Walking through the dusty stockroom Seohyun carefully search for the mats needed for their class when she heard weird noises. Sure, the place is kind of scary with some light from the blocked window and from the door that she shouldn't be closed for the reason that she will be trapped. Seohyun shrugged the sound and continue searching but then a loud thud made her startled. It was the door, maybe because of the wid or maybe someone closed it but who? Seohyun was easily afraid and dark areas is the worst. But then she remembered someone knew where she is so maybe she will just wait until her classmates come to her. 

 

Seohyun sat down at the mats she was holding before. She didn't dare to examine the place for it is too creepy for her. She silently prays that nothing will disturb her. 

"EH?! I thought someone opened the d-"

Unexpected, that is the word best describes the day of Seohyun. Im Yoona, the girl she is unfamiliar to, the girl who confessed to her is right in front of her.

"S-Seohyun?!" the girl was shocked and the fact that the stockroom can be only unlocked from the outside overwhelms her. She can't be with Seohyun alone, she is a shame, a stupid girl she made her crush embarrassed the moment she confessed her love. 

"Uh, hi?"

The girl distanced herself away from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter