Episode 4: Truck and The Show pt. 2

H • I • J • K: YoonHyun One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since Yoona went to Seoul and personally heard the news of her acceptance at the school. She only have to enroll herself and everything is fine. She was assigned to a dorm and met her roommate, who is surprisingly a big fan of Seohyun.

“Yoong-unnie, do you want to go with me? I have another ticket for meeting Seohyun”

“Juhyun-ah, I’m sorry I can’t. I have to finish my documents to officially be a student here”

”You don’t actually have to do that! Someone can do that for you and that is for free so you don’t have to worry”

“Bae Juhyun…”                                                                                                                                                                

“Please unnie, this is the first time I ask a favor. You can decline next time I promise”

Yoona can’t resist to any kind of aegyo so she have decided to go with Juhyun to meet her beloved idol. What will happen is a mystery. She has a lot of questions to ask and just thinking of near her makes her stomach tumble in a good way.

 

Yoona didn’t expect a lot of people supporting Seo Juhyun. Her fans filled the whole mall and it a day isn’t enough to meet them each. Is it even possible?

“Uhm… Juhyun, I don’t want to ruin your mood but I think it is impossible to meet her face to face. So we better…”

“No unnie. We will not go to that crowded part but we should pass through them to get to that lane.”

Juhyun pointed at a lane with bodyguards stationed on each side. Yoona get it that only the selected people get the chance to stand in front of Seo Juhyun and have seconds with her. They don’t have any other chance but to dive in the sea of people. Fortunately for Yoona she is a tall girl so she hold the not so tall Juhyun on the way. There are a lot of people bumped on them and sometimes she lose her balance but this might be the only chance to meet her again she won’t let this chance to slip, even with only seconds for her.

Once they got to their destination, the bodyguards ask for their tickets. Juhyun already found hers while Yoona… she still looking for it.

“Unnie? Where’s your ticket?”

“I… I don’t know. I think I’ve lost it at the crowd”

“Unnie…”

Yoona forced a smile “Don’t worry I’ll wait for you. Let’s meet at the food court alright?”

“Okay unnie”

I guess still not the time to see you?

Yoona head to the food court to have some snacks while waiting for Juhyun. Is it coincidence or is it really destiny to meet that girl. First of all she have the same name as the girl who stole her heart and surprisingly a great fan of her. She has another Juhyun as a roommate.

“Excuse me”

Yoona looked up at the man. “Uhm, yes?”

“I can’t help but look at you. You have exceptional beauty, a perfect description is Asian”

“T-thank you…” Yoona felt uncomfortable with this man. Yes, he did looked descent but she is not into guy especially when he is at his mid-40s.

“I’m sorry. Where’s my manner? I am Kim Donggu, director of G & T Studio. What’s your name?”

“Uh, Yoona… Im Yoona”

“Perfect! I saw you and think that you are fit for my next project”

“Me?”

“Yes, young lady. But I saw your uncertainty, here is my card contact me for more details.” The man hand her a card. G & T Studio, a modelling agency?

“I hope to see you other time Miss. For a coffee maybe? Thank you”

 

Yoona waited for an hour for Juhyun. The younger girl showed her two signed photocards.

“This one is for you, unnie. Do you know that she smiled when she heard your name? She said, that is someone important to her.”

“Hehehe, I will tell you something when we got home”

 

-***-

“Hey unnie, what are you doing?”

After the event, the Juhyun and Yoona decided to go home and rest. Yoona took her time watching TV while Juhyun was from the comfort room doing her business. She was about to get some food from the fridge when she saw her unnie totally absorbed at the show at the TV.

“Do you know this guy?” Yoona’s eyes never left the TV. Juhyun sat beside Yoona and study what her unnie is talking about.

“That’s Kim Donggu”

“Kim Donggu… Hmm… I met him earlier at the mall and gave me this. He said I fit for his next project. He wants me to meet him” Yoona hand the card she received earlier. Juhyun widened her eyes at the card she inspect it and proved it is real.

“Unnie… call this number and meet him. I will bring you there” Juhyun said with gleaming eyes and excitement.

“Uh okay… geez, you’re weird”

Juhyun is a huge fan of G & T studio director, Kim Donggu. Most of the fashion collection released was from that studio. As a fine arts student Juhyun looked up to him.

 

Yoona called the director and they planned to meet at a near café the next day. She also told him that she will bring her friend, Juhyun and of course the man agreed. Yoona somehow felt excited for the meeting. It could be a great start for her.

 

The next day the two girls went to the café 5 minutes earlier than the arranged time. They didn’t mind though, they know that the man might be late for he is a busy man. Juhyun insist Yoona to wear something descent as the older girl wants to only wear hoodie and a pair of black tight jeans. But in the end of the day Yoona fix herself on a leather jacket over white plain shirt and the pair of black tight jeans.

“Sorry for waiting girls” the Donggu finally arrived.

“We didn’t wait that long Sir…”

“Miss Yoona and I supposed you are her friend? Miss…”

“Juhyun sir, but most of my friends call me Irene”

“Great! You two are beautiful”

“Thank you Sir” Irene shyly said.

“This friend of mine is a great fan of yours sir. She is the one who insist to call you.”

“It’s an honor for me. By the way, I am so glad that you called me right away I really need a model they are rushing me -”

“I’m sorry Sir but I haven’t agreed to you”

“Unnie…”

“Let her Miss Irene. Then maybe you will agree if you go with me at the studio. I won’t ask you after this I promise”

Irene and Yoona looked to each other like they’re talking with their eyes. Yoona saw the want of Juhyun to at least have a tour at the studio. Yoona sighed then agreed to come. If this will be the last time, maybe, it is better to have a look.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry this place is a bit busy today. We’ve already started the individual photoshoot, we’re lucky our celebrity model agreed to have two dates for the shooting.”

The place was indeed busy, huge rooms were decorated and the shutter sounds are everywhere. Yoona and Irene are undeniably amazed at what they see. They just didn’t know how lucky they are toured by the best director of the country. Yoona thought for a while, it would be a shame if she didn’t agree, she suddenly felt guilty.

They entered the next room. This is the only one with greater decorations and more number of people than others.

“Mr. Kim there are more people here, why is that?” asked Irene

“This studio is only for celebrities and guess who we have?” the older guy grinned.

“Seo Juhyun…”

“Yes she is. Shall we go now?” Irene and Yoona wants to stay for a while but they understand that they shouldn’t waste any time so they followed the man out that room. They end up at Mr. Kim’s office to talk about the deal, will Yoona agree?

“I knew it! Miss Im, I wasn’t surprised at your reaction at Seohyun’s studio earlier.” Irene got confused not understanding a bit at Mr. Kim’s statement.

“W-what do you mean?”

“Your face wasn’t new to me. Someone gave me an unreleased photo of you with Seohyun at a village. He said you two looked great together and when I saw that picture, there is no doubt. I think the luck was on my side when I decided to go to the mall and saw you there. I’m not telling you this just because I want you to agree with my deal, I am telling you this because I want you to meet Seohyun again.”

“So I will ask you the last time, will you agree to my deal? You will be my model and your friend Miss Irene will be my assistant”

Irene told her unnie earlier that she will be happy for whatever decision she will say. It is up to Yoona and don’t think about her. She held her unnie’s hand when she felt the uneasiness of the girl.

Maybe this will be the only way to see her again and a great sideline job.

“I agree to your deal Mr. Kim” Mr. Kim and Irene smiled after hearing her decision.

“Thank you Miss Im. We’ll shoot after two days. For a while, feel free to tour around I have some things to do.” Mr. Kim smiled before leaving the two alone.

“Thank you unnie. This is a great opportunity for the both of us”

“Let’s just do our best. Anyway, I’ll go to the canteen are you going with me?”

“No unnie, I will start observing. See you later”

 

 

 

Yoona was enjoying her sandwich when someone jumped on her back but unfortunately the food on her hand fell. She was about to say unpleasant word to that person but when she showed herself Yoona widened her eyes in shock.

“Seohyun? …  … SEOHYUN!” Yoona throw herself at the artist. Seohyun can’t balance herself as, first, she wore heels then the way Yoona clung to her neck.

“Uh… Yoong?”

“Oh. Sorry just got soooo excited”

Yoona and Seohyun sat down face to face on one bench.

“I saw your familiar jacket and I know it’s you. What are you doing here?”

“To look for you…”

“Hmmm… But I heard they found a new model and I think that’s you”

“Well… that’s just part… of it…”

Seohyun grabbed Yoona’s hand placing it on her lap.

“I miss you Yoong”

“I miss you too, Seohyun”

“Seohyun? But you used to call me Juhyun right?” Seohyun pout. Yoona caught off guard, if Seohyun’s bare face pout is unbearable how about when she has make-up, a dying sight for sure.

“Uh… I have a friend named Juhyun and… you’re an artist who… named Seohyun… that’s why… I call you… Seohyun?”

“My face is here, focus here” Seohyun have to force Yoona’s face to stare right to her eyes. Yoona constantly looking away from her as if she was afraid to look at her “What’s wrong Yoona?”

“You’re just beautiful today especially you have that heavy make-up. It makes me nervous…”

Though Seohyun’s hand is on the side of Yoona’s face, the girl’s eyes is still not on her.

“Cute. Many things happened after we part to each other, I’m sure you have something to tell me?”

“Hmmm… right!” Yoona’s face changed from frowning to smiling and twinkling eyes. Seohyun who never let go of that pretty face smiled. “Guess who your model partner is?” Yoona held the soft hands on her face and squeezed it tightly before saying “Me” in a high pitch.

“It’s not a surprise… I already told you, you look like a model”

“Wait! You never told me that I look like a model. Owwww… so it means you thought I’m prettier than you?”

“Pabo~ you’re the prettiest for me”

Yoona grinned so wide feeling very proud at what she just heard.

“Uh, Yoong. I have to go, I have another schedule” Seohyun stood up leaving Yoona’s hand.

“But don’t worry we’re going to meet at the next shoot and I’m very sure we’ll enjoy that”

Yoona grabbed the girl’s wrist halting the girl.

“Seohyun, I want to ask you something…” Seohyun looked at her, Yoona’s head become dizzy shaking every thoughts, her hands became cold and became dry.

“I like you… Do you like me too? I mean, do you feel the same?”

“What?” Yoona froze together with her system. Her whole stopped working including her brain, heart, lungs and gall bladder… (A/N: JUST KIDDING… not the bladder part) This is the response she hate to hear, she should not ask.

“I… really… really… really like you Yoona” she leaned down and kissed Yoona’s pointy nose. She grinned when she saw her gasp and her face turned really red “See you at the next shoot”

 

 

Days passed and it is finally the shooting day. Yoona already explained everything from the village until the confession last time, to Irene and the girl bombarded her endless questions and claiming that she is their very first shipper. They went earlier to practice punctuality and they are not really pro to be late for an event like this. Not long ago Seohyun and her staff is already there, they immediately put make-up on the artist while Yoona is changing to their first costume already done to her makeup.

“I wonder what Yoona looked like? Gah~ I’m feeling nervous” Seohyun bit her lip. Will Yoona look hot or cute?

“We’re done Seohyun-ssi, you can go to the changing room”

“Thank you” Seohyun stood up carefully taking her way to the changing room. Inside, she saw Yoona back faced singing her own version of gobaek song. Seohyun found it cute she assume that Yoona might be nervous for her first time and then an idea flash on her.

“Ehem!” 

“Oh, hey!” Yoona looked surprised and y.

“What are you still doing here?”

“Uh, they told me to wait here”

“Hmmm… I see”

Seohyun picked her costume from the clothes rack turning around to face Yoona. She threw the costume beside Yoona as she started to undo her buttons. Flushed Yoona can’t leave her eyes at the movements of Seohyun’s hand. She’s intrigued on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter