Episode 3: Truck and The Show pt. 1

H • I • J • K: YoonHyun One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flash

“Seohyun-ssi, what can you say about the success of your musical?”

Flash

“I thank all of the fans and to my co-artists who worked really hard to finish this amazing musical”

Flash

“Is it true that you’re going to leave your current entertainment company because of an inevitable offer?”

Flash

“The company took care of me and I don’t have any complaint about that but sometimes we have to separate ways and move forward”

Flash

“Uh… that’s all for today. Seohyun has to leave for her tour. Thank you!”

Flash…

With four bulky men around her Seohyun successfully left the venue from the annoying interviews. She put her smile for some fans who wish to get a sign from her. She get into the car and Manager Kim closed the door for her. Luckily for her the tinted windows prevent her from the flashing camera lights. Manager Kim sat beside the driver and drive off.

 

“Ahjussi let’s head to the company” Manager Kim commanded

“Can we stop for a while? I am craving for sweet potato fries”

“No we can’t. We’re heading to the company”

Seohyun pressed herself at her seat. Grumpy from not having a simple request. Then just like a flashing bulb, she got an idea.

“Uhm… can we stop for a while? I really need to pee”

“At the next gas station”

“But I can’t hold it”

“No!”

“Please… oppa”

 

Manager Kim is just a guy and every guy who Seohyun called oppa can’t resist her charms. She smiled when Manager Kim groaned and tell Ahjussi to stop at the nearest store, a mini mart. The food stall is not too far she can sneak to buy that sweet potato fries. As the Ahjussi parked the car, Seohyun hurriedly opened the door and play her act to rush to the toilet. But instead of heading to restroom, she hid behind a rack where she assumed no one can see her. She slip rack by rack already planning her move out but she saw Manager Kim guarding the entrance door. How can she leave the store without getting seen by Manager Kim? That’s impossible.

 

“I have to run…”

Seohyun walked casually at first before dashing away. Manager Kim was surprised at running Seohyun. He knows the girl is a great runner and if we say great it means near athletic.

She run at the direction where the stall of the sweet potato fries was located. She looked back and saw no Manager Kim.

“Phew~ Thanks, he didn’t catch up”

Seohyun looked around looking for the particular food stall but she can’t see anything except street lights. She’s sure it is around this street…

Oh God! She actually took the opposite direction and if she go back, her manager will scold her nonstop.

 

“SEOHYUN!”

And when she thought she lost her manager. There he is running at her direction. Did he take a shortcut? Seohyun panicked she didn’t know where to go. It feels like a thriller movie where the killer was looking for his lost victim. Is this another fail of escape? So she doesn’t have any other choice but to run again. Take the possible turns until she met the backdoor of the mini mart she entered earlier, she recognized it by the glowing sign above a post. She found a rusty red farm truck have some scratches but looks sturdy. Well she don’t have any choice but to get at the back side and hide there for a while. She didn’t think twice and jumped at it landing on a soft spot. It smells so good. She heard someone walking at her direction and so she hide further wishing that that person won’t notice her.

 

But the engine starts…

 

Oh no!

 

Seohyun tried to get the driver’s attention but no use as the driver was focused and seems like listening at the truck’s built-in radio. She checked her phone but her bag wasn’t with her. She have nothing but some bills on her pocket. Since the driver can’t hear her and she have nothing, she will just rest her tired body above the soft thing on her back with the sweet smell. She is sure someone will know her as soon as they see her face.

 

-***-

 

“Oh my God! Who are you?! What have you done?!”

Seohyun tried to open her eyes but it was blinded by the shine of the sun behind the girl and all she can see is a figure of a tall thin girl.

“No, not the flowers please! Argh! No freaking way!” the idol didn’t know what to do nor what this girl was saying. “Get out!”

This girl became furious and Seohyun can’t deal with these kind of people as she always have her manager to get her out of trouble. No one ask or ordered her to get out, just this girl.

“W-what?”

“I don’t have time for this” the girl lifted Seohyun up and guide her to jump down the truck then after that she immediately checked the flowers. How about Seohyun? She was thrown away getting off balance and slump down the ground.

 

Seohyun watched the standing girl above the truck staring pitifully at the ruined piles of flowers. So that’s the reason why the whole ride has heavenly scented because those were flowers.

 

“Hey Yoong, how’s the trip?” another young girl appeared. Tall, tan and beautiful.

“Not good Yul. The flowers were ruined”

“Oh! Why?”

“Because of that girl!” the tall thin girl pointed at Seohyun. Suddenly all eyes were on the girl who was still at the ground. She felt that she needed to explain so Seohyun stood up dusting off her clothes.

 

“Look, I’m sorry at what happened at your flowers I will pay for the damages when I get back to Seoul.”

“Seoul?!” the girl scoffed “That’s too far and how can you be so sure you’ll pay me back?” Outside the truck, the tanned girl looked amused at the conversation.

“You’ll bring me back there”

Another scoff “I can’t.” the girl jumped out the truck and throw the keys to the tanned girl who was fast enough to catch the dangling metals. “The next delivery to Seoul will be next week, you understand? And by that time I should have the money to buy another seeds and piles. If you want to go back to Seoul right now it is not me who will bring you there”

“Wait, where am I exactly?”

“Somewhere far from Seoul, the humble village of Yuchiri” (A/N: I can’t think of other village ^.^)

“But you don’t know me?” asked Seohyun

“No, I have no idea and I’m sure you don’t know me too” the girl put her arms above her chest posing like a commando.

“Does the Seohyun name ring a bell?”

“Seohyun… nope”

 

Not everyone knows the Seohyun? The girl who have millions of fans around the world. The girl who performed at almost every prestigious stages. She didn’t know that girl? This is so unusual. Seohyun felt excited. After her very first world tour all she wanted to do is to live in a simple place. She almost faced near death accidents because of those unstoppable paparazzi and fans. For the five years in industry she missed how to socialize with ordinary people and just thinking of it made her smile.

 

“You’re crazy…” the girl shook her head before turning around to the dazed girl.

“W-wait! I don’t know where to go! Can you let me stay at your house for a while?” Seohyun grabbed the girl’s arm.

“You ruined my flowers and you wanted me to allow you to stay at my house for a while? I think not making you pay at my flowers is already too much kindness from me”

“I will pay double… no, triple. Once I get in Seoul I will pay you triple the price of the flowers and another price just for letting me stay at a house for a week” Seohyun felt relieve when the girl started to grin so wide, probably happy when she heard the amount of money she could have.

“I guess I don’t have any other choice. Follow me”

Yes!

Seohyun thought that it will be the right time to introduce herself with her birth name. It doesn’t matter now if she will say she is Seohyun the phenomenal idol, this girl wouldn’t care.

“I’m Seo Juhyun by the way”

“Juhyun? But you said your name is Seohyun, aren’t you?”

“That’s my other name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter