Hooray for Today

Deals and Bets

Krystal woke up to their dog jumping on their bed, kicking Myungsoo out of the bed in the process. Krystal could not help but to laugh at the annoyed Myungsoo and the glare he was giving Ross. 

“When did you even learn to go inside this room? You just got here yesterday.” Myungsoo stood up and Krystal had to bury her face on Ross as Myungsoo was , fully.

“Really Soojung? You're still shy after all the things we have done?” Just to satisfy Krystal, he went to put on his boxers. “All clear, sweetheart I’m dressed.” Krystal laid back down on the bed, smile of satisfaction on her face. 

“Just because you enjoy seeing me with nothing on, it does not mean I do too.” Myungsoo raised his eyebrows at that. “Really? I find it hard to imagine as you were so eager to take them off from me last night.” Krystal visibly turned red. “Yah! Ross is here, you know?” 

Myungsoo proceeded to lay down on top of Krystal. Turning Ross’ face to the other side while he was at it. “What does this ball of fur know and understand? He knows mommy and daddy need their morning exercises.” He began to leave kisses on Krystal’s neck, a slow, low moan coming from Krystal truly turning him on. 

“Stop it, we have to go to work.” Krystal was trying so hard not to react to Myungsoo. “You do remember that we have a meeting about the London Resort. Which if we do not move now, we're going to be late.” Krystal forcedly stood up. “Now, up you go!” Krystal dragged the sheets with her and Ross was following along. 

“Fine! Both of you get along. I might be regretting I brought you here, Ross. And maybe because you did not side with me, I might not buy you some new toys.” As if Ross understood him, Ross quickly ran to Myungsoo and laid on the bed. 

“You are so childish.” Krystal feigned a glare on Myungsoo but she could not hide the smile forming on her lips. “Feed Ross and cook us some breakfast while you're at it.” 

“Yes, boss!” Myungsoo mocking a salute to Krystal, “But only if I get my morning kiss.” Myungsoo stood up and approached Krystal. “Just a peck would do. Promise.” It was Krystal's turn to raise her eyebrows?

“Wow, you only asking for one kiss? That's new.” Krystal did plant a quick kiss on his lips. “I could ask for more but I have more in store for the day.” Myungsoo winked at him and went down.

To Krystal, she would have never thought that this day would actually come. She was even more happier than when they were first married. It seems that the years that passed by, it made their relationship more special. 

__

Myungsoo and Krystal were in the car and were about to go out but Krystal suddenly halted Myungsoo.

“Wait.” Krystal was breathing nervously. Myungsoo actually got worried.

“Why? What’s happening? Are you alright?”

“Uh, I’m not sure. I’m not too sure. I’m scared. There, I said it.” Myungsoo took her hand and pulled her into his arms. 

“I was afraid of that. You want to take a day off? You can you know.” Myungsoo was truly afraid that Krystal might feel this way. “I’m sorry, I think I’m the reason you're feeling like this. I really should not have rushed you into changing.”

Krystal let out a moan on Myungsoo's chest. “Ugh. Why do you have to be so sappy right now.” Krystal raised her head and looked at him. “I think five years is enough time. Besides, I think I really miss seeing mom, dad, mommy, and daddy. And if I remember correctly, my office would be connecting to yours.” 

Myungsoo let out a smirk. “Look who's shy and whatnot right now.” She held Myungsoo's hand and they proceeded to enter the office hand in hand. Definitely eyes were darting to them, but they don't seem to care. If that was not enough, the President of the company approached them and hugged Krystal.

“Is our Soojungie back?” Myungsoo's father was almost bouncing on his feet. “Dad, come on, don't rush her, maybe after the wedding.” Myungsoo was definitely happy and winked at the blushing Krystal. 

Myungsoo’s dad is truly comical and he proved it by whishing out his phone and calling his wife, “Honey! I have great news for you! Gather up the Jungs! We're going out tonight… Yes, yes the day has finally come… And there would be a wedding! Yes! We truly raised our son right.” He did not hung up the phone but talked to Myungsoo and Krystal. “You two, be ready, dinner tonight at our house.” 

“Yes, Dad. We heard, so did the rest of the lobby.” Even Myungsoo was blushing now. “Okay, see you guys!” He then walked to the elevators, “Yes, I think a grandchild is soon to follow.” 

Myungsoo looked at Krystal who was visibly embarrassed for the actions of his father-in-law. Myungsoo let out a laugh and peeled off Krystal's hand that was plastered to her face. “It's not as if you're not used to Dad doing that.” 

“Just drag me to wherever that is not here.” Unlike the nervous Krystal earlier on the parking lot, seeing the people that truly are important to her accept her gratefully, it meant a lot.

As they reached Krystal’s office, Luna was there already waiting and squirming. “Oh gosh, I forgot about Luna.” Myungsoo was quietly leaving but Krystal's glare made him stop in his tracks. “You suffer with me.” 

And indeed Luna was her energetic self, tripled because of the revelation. “Miss Jung! Oh, Miss Jung! Why didn't you tell me! I could have given you and the Vice President more time alone. Now I know why you would be in his office or him in yours, but that's not the important thing! Miss Jung! I have laid out all the things that you would have to choose from for the decorations, colors…” Luna continued on and on with talking, not even seeing Krystal’s and Myungsoo's horrified faces.

“See, I told you we should have stayed home.” Myungsoo was flabbergasted with Luna. 

“I know what you're thinking. No, Luna would be the wedding coordinator.” Krystal was smirking.

Luna heard those words from Krystal, “Oh my gosh, Miss Jung! Thank you so much! You won't regret this! Vice President, congratulations! You are very lucky to have Miss Jung!”

“I know, I am the luckiest.” Myungsoo looked sincerely at Krystal who returned it with a genuine smile.