1+1=3

The short one.

1+1=3

 MY POV

“ JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I NEEEEED YOU”. I stand up immediately rubbing my sleepy eyes, and shoot to the kitchen to find a messy lady was covered up with flour. I laugh instantly and Krystal looks like she’s gonna cry any soon. I slowly go to her and pat her shoulder.

“ Lady it’s okay don’t be sad, tell me what happened?” I go the kitchen’s drawer and pick up a new towel and wet it. I pull her hand and ask her to sit down while I help her wiping her mess-up but she starts crying. Aigooo.

“ Jayyyy why did you put the flour in the most upper drawer, urghhh.” She starts beating me out of nowhere, but I just smile.

“ Lol, because I barely use it, that’s why, tell me what are you doing here in my kitchen as early as 7 am.?” I squint my eyes as im so curious about this.

“ Urgh. I just want to make you some breakfast. It was you and you who provides me everything.” I chuckles at her cuteness. Oh god, I swear she’s a total package for a girl-crush.

“ No need now I’m up, go was yourself. Don’t you need to be somewhere this morning?” I stand up and start picking some vegi from the refrigerator. 

“ I hate you but okay I like you.” She ran away in seconds. Aigooo this girl.

So, krystal found in the kitchen, where is Nana now? Maybe in the guest room or yeah back to her house already.

 

NANA POV

I wake up as I heard screams, but my head is spinning. It’s not hangover for sure, nope. Because right after dinner , went home with the girls, watched a movie then sleep. I sleep the earliest. Barely 11 am. Jae don’t call me until this morning, and I knew why. Messing up with my sleep would be bad for my mood, but surprisingly I was waiting for his call actually.

It’s almost 9 when I wake up for the second time in the morning when Jay asked me if I was okay. I said yes. Probably. Then within few minutes, Jae comes as Jay leaves with Krystal to her shooting venue.

“Your wife might be not in good condition. Take care of her. Anything just call us.” I can hear that from Jay before she leaves. That girl is really something, like omma kind of girlfriend and obviously we all need that kind of friend.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I kinda annoy when Jae comes near me. He smells so not good and I’m mad.

“Bae, didn’t you shower before coming?” I ask out of madness. He kinda blur and smell himself and throw me a weird expression.

“ Honey, I already shower twice like at 3am and just now, 9 am. Is that not enough?” He laugh but as he approached me and put his hand on my forehead. I push him a little bit.

“ Sorry Jae but you’re quite smelly and…” before I even finish the sentence I already throw up at Jay’s precious bedsheet.

“ Chagiyaaa. Are you okay?” The other victim of the vomit also known as Park Jaehyung  was shocked at my reaction.

“ Sorry but can you stay away I can clean all this mess alone.” I said as  Jae aka my husband went out of Jay’s guest room and shut the door slowly.

Im crying badly, because I just can’t understand what happened to me. As a doctor, I don’t know whats going on right now with my sense and body.

 

JAE’S POV

“ Sorry but can you stay away I can clean all this mess alone.”

My heart kinda break a little when I heard my dear wife saying that to me. Did I smell that bad until she vomits, or did she gets mad at me because I was late last night and I didn’t accompany her on her off days. My bad. I pull out my phone and try calling her bf, the owner of the house, Jeon Jay.

I explained to her everything that happened after she leave the house and even she herself was quite shock with the story.

“ It’s okay Jae, go to your house, maybe made some porridge or what. Calm down, I will be back. “

 

MY POV

“ It’s okay Jae, go to your house, maybe made some porridge or what. Calm down, I will be back. “

I says to Nana’s husband and trying to calm down also. What happened to my beautiful surgeon friend?

I went to Krystal and tell her that I’ve emergency, I can’t tell her the details now, it might affect her emotion in her career and drive back home.

I expect a crying Nana in the house once I enter the house, but I see the opposites, she’s laughing while eating my fav-choc-peanut pop corn  while watching Running Man rerun. What? Okay, but I am settled right now that my friend is back to cheerful mood so I run to her and join her for the marathon.

“ Wassap babe?” I asks her as she actually get shocked because I suddenly appeared.

“ Why are you here? It just 11 am Jay. Are not the shooting supposed to be until noon?” She ask while munching the popcorn, but I caught her eyes, swelling a little bit, yeah,crying-after effect. She still staring at the tv and avoiding my eyes. I put my serious face and try to positioned her head to me.

“ I have to be home because I heard someone is pushing her husband out of my house for weird reasons.” She turns to me quickly as she close her eyes slowly.

“ Urgh Jay I swear that Park Jaehyung smell terrible. You better check it yourself.”  Lol how do I do that Nana.

“ But Nana I bump into him just now outside, and I don’t think I smell any trashy smell or what from him.” She starts to laugh for few seconds then start crying. Again.

“ But I swear. I Don’t like how he smell.” God what is this problem actually. I hugs her as she slowly calm down.  I swear we look like having –a melodramatic drama on a cushion right now.

“ Okay babe okay. Calm down, I will tell Jae to stay away from you for a while, but urgh can you like call him or text him to made him feel better, he looks like a mad person  right now.

She nods and pick her up. “ Okay Im texting him now.”

 

Krystal”S POV

I heard a weird story when I finished my photo shoot. Nana’s love life getting weird.  Since Jay left me alone, I managed to text my dear bf to pick me up for lunch. Yeah. He’s free until evening, now he’s in front of me trying to digest my story of Nana’s behaviour this morning.

“ Maybe she’s sick like her smelling- bud didn’t work fine?” Said my genius boyfriend Kim Jongin while eating his chicken teriyaki.

“ Oh god jongin, please give like possible reasons.”  Dumfounded. How did I find this guy attractive anyway. He laughs.

“ It’s possible dear. But let me say something.” He suddenly looks serious as he holds my left hand.

“ Don’t do that to me.” He said then he laughs again. Do what? I was thinking until the world hits me. I laugh along with him.

“ Maybe someday, I would push you out because you are lazy to take bath dear.”

“ Please don’t.”

Why don’t google those symptoms’s of Nana, maybe Jongin’s is right. Maybe there are some rare diseases that connected to the symptoms. Scrolled down the search results, and my jaw dropped.

 

 

PREGNANCY BEHAVIOUR SYMPTOMS.

3) might be sensitive to certain smell – petrol, odor, perfume, shave cream (either love it or hate it).

“ Oh god kim jongin look at this. How come we didn’t think of this possibility.” I shove the phone into his face and his jaw also dropped.

“ Another sign from heaven girl.” He smiles.

I quickly screencaps the page and send it to Jay. Hoping that would be a help.

“ Let’s pray for the best.” Jongin said while sipping the skyjuice.

“ Yeah.”

 

MY POV

One image received from Sassy Jung


PREGNANCY BEHAVIOUR SYMPTOMS.

I read the words like for four times., and look at the other side of me. Nana is savouring my fav Haagen dasz ice cream, and I cant even say no to her considering her –emotional-breakdown this morning. I have to give my all. I read the article all over again and decide to do something. I walk to the lady said and take away the ice cream  from her. Her eyes are teary again.

“ How dare you don’t want to share with me Jay, I thought you will don anything to me?” She pouts but I laugh.

“ I will give all my fav foods in my ref but with one condition, let’s do to the doctor first. You might have fever you know, you !” I raise my voice a little bit.

“ I don’t need to, I know myself, im a doctor in case your forget.” She stands right in front of me, luckily im taller. So im talking down to her. I keep making serious face.

“ So, if you know, how do you explain, your emotional roller coaster right now?” She put her face down.

“ Urgh I just can’t this is very weird of me.” I know. She’s one of the most cheerful one in clan, the second of Yoojung. Im the least one, the most emo one to be honest.

I was about to leave her but she hold my hand and blink her eyes cutely.

“ So all your ice cream supply will be mine if I go?” I chuckled.

Yes dear. Yes.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

“ This is the last patient doc. You can go home earlier today.” The nurse called Doyeon which is taller than me, told. I smirk.

“ You tell that everyday but I end up treating people until midnight.” Yeah basically, I work in the morning shift, but yeah, because I’m single, I always be the one that they called for emergency cases.

“ You wont doc, if you find yourself a girlfriend.” She laughs as she leave my room with a patient’s information card.

Park Jin Ah, 28 years old. No record at all.

I push the call button as a woman appears after the door opens. Head up kyungsoo, one more I said to myself.

“ Welcome Mrs. Park.”  I said as I realized she’s not alone. A taller woman appeared, and I swear I almost smile because she’s dam pretty. Her eyes , her lips, her nose..

“ Dr.” A familiar voice breaks my eyes from the view and Mrs. Park smile at me. She seems so familiar and her voice is familiar.

“ Are you do kyungsoo, Seoul U batch 128?” Her straightforward question hit me like a bomb, ahhhhh that’s why. I give her a handsake.

“ Omg Jinah. Im jiah the department beauty?” I laugh as I remember the nickname. She laughs and her friend smirk at her. Aww her friend even looks much interesting right now.

“ Yes, D.O, our department brain, how are you doing these days chinggu?” She doesn’t sound sick at all. Maybe her friend is, WHAT? What re you thinking kyungsoo.

“ All fine, like you see. Okay cut the chase, why do you have to see a doctor chinggu?” I asked as Jinah’s face goes gloomy.

“ You tell him, I’m not telling my own weird stories.” She pass the question to her friend.

“ Btw, kyungsoo, this is my bestfriend, Jeon Jay.” She bows lightly and I do the same too, trying to hide my exciteness.

The lady named Jeon Jay starts to tell me those of stories of Jinah and we both loudly laugh and I decide to give Jinah a test, blood and pregnancy test. When she leaves for the test, the girl remain on her seat.

“ She’s clueless is it?” She says as I nod

 

 

 

MY POV
 

“ She’s clueless is it?” I said. We both know what we are expecting from the test, but the patient is so cluesses, as clueless as his husband behind the door. Park Jaehyung is waiting outside, because I called him to come for everyone sake of happiness.

The doe eyes doctor in front of me, keep me asking myself, why I feel so attracted to this guy. Never see him, never heard about him, but his serious face made him looks so attractive, that deep eye, I could fall into. I laugh alone. In my heart. Shoooo you way from my heart doctor.

We wait for like 10 minutes and the result is out. He smile as Jinah come to sit besideme again.

“ So Park JInah , you have a serious illness.” She gets glomy-er. I know it. I am trying to put my poker face.

“ There’s something inside your stomach and it’s growing.” He said again, lightly.

“ God is it a tumor kyungsoo, but wait how do you know, you just draw my blood, not even .” She stops diagnosing, I think she finally get to the right point. She suddenly smiling.

“ Is it what I think, like this growing thing going to bring me happiness kyungsoo?” she adds. He smile now is wider. He nods.

“ Congrats Mrs. Park, I will prescribe you some vitamins, don’t be too hard on yourself, rest a lot. It’s 6 weeks older.” He said in a beautiful tone. He looks at me and smile and I do the same.

 

“ God babe im gonnnnnnna be a  mom.” Nana suddenly screams and hug me.

“ Yezaaa. Now let’s tell Jae.” She sigh.

“ But I push him this morning.”

“But he never push you away right?” She smiles again and yeah.

 

A happiness is coming in her stomach. Congrats Nana!

 

 

ps/ im sorry for late introduction of kyungsoo, i just had some writerblock haaaa forgive meeeeeee