End. The short one i choose.

The short one.

P/s : i know this is short. But that was my bad but i really thanks yalls for reading. Love you!

 

Jeon Jay's POV

 

"So i hurm.' I smile i just don't know what to say right now., This is our first date and im stuttering not so good jay.

Kyungsoo chuckles.

" Sokay, calm down dear." He says. He said dear, i hear it. I feel like jum;ping right now.

Smile jay smile.

"So we're boyfriend girlfriend kind of thing now right?" The long terms sounds so right and i just nod. Nod.

 

Grrr.

 

 

Seriously Do kyungsoo is so calm and that is his charming point.

 

DO Kyungsoo's POV

 

She's nervous. I can see it.She's playing with her hair for seconds, then the end of her sleeves at the moments.

She blush.

Surely i see one more beautiful than this before.

Surely Kim Jongin have done a great job in trying hard to introduce me to the girls.

Surely Krystal awe a bag of fries and a big dinner on me.

 

We end up listening to the band, my Exo band is playing today, and we're having our first date at our freaking first meeting happened.

 

 

 

 

100 dates.

 

 

she still blush the same way she does at that time.

 

So i kind ask again what made her fall for me.

" Because you're the shortest, and im like slightly shorter than u."

" Seriously sweet heart? Seriously?"

She's laughing like there's no end to it.

" I just like you, that's all matter right." She holding to my hand, handing out something from her handbag. A small box.

She opens it, guess what. A ring, no two rings.

WHAT?

No one says anything about this before?

I laugh. She laughs.

" So how about more dates after we get married do kyungsoo?" No one on knees, but i can already people clapping around us.

" You're late kyungsoo." ARGh it must be jongin.

I look at her, nods.

" For thousands time, yes, Jay.YES." Screams.

Jay stay calm, and i'm lost.

" So you guys got two ring like okay, u can save that Kyung for the wedding." Jongin appears next to me and hugs me.

" ARghhhhhhhh jayyyyyy finallly.' Krystal hugs me as i can feel tow force tugging my dress.

" yes Jessy and Yeon. Come to aunty" Nana's son and yes kry's daughter.

" We're happy for you two." Here comes the preggy mom, Yoojung hugging me from my side.

" AUntie it;s baby three."

We all laugh.

 

 

I can't ask for more, we can't.

God gives what we need, not what we need,

i get do kyungsoo as my biggest gift of all.

 

and i get jeonjay as my biggest gift. Said kyung.

 

 

 

yeayyyyyy

 

HAPPY ENDING IM SUCH A LOSER I KNOW IM SORRY IM JUST URGH TOO BLOCKED>

bUT STILL LOVE U GUYS FOR READING AND STAYING.

LOVE! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! HOPE U ENJOY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BOXING DAY AND HAPPPPY NEW YEAR.