Yoojung X Hanbin (side story)

The short one.

KIM HANBIN'S POV

This morning feels calmer than ever. I received a text last night from Jay Noona, asking on my relationship progress with Yoojung. Another text coming while i was having breakfast with Ikon crews.

' We should visit Jay soon. Any suitable time?" I laughs. Right time. Jiwon already facing me, trying to get me into conversation.

' What?' Donghyuk just laugh and Junhoe smirking from far.

" It mus be Yoojung Noona. You can cut my hand if i'm wrong." Chanwoo the maknae cuts in. I laugh.

" Wish me luck, this going to be a long day." Jiwon pats my shoulder. You gonna do well. I smile and left the table.

 

Choi Yoojung's POV

' Star cafe, 10 am. Let's have brunch first before going to Jay's."

He sent me a message. I seriously have no idea how to confess to this long-time friend of mine. He's basically younger like two years, but we always grow up together, so no noona-dongsaeng, it's always chinggu relationship.

I try to look girly as much i can do. Short skirt, flowery blouse. hair up to a bun. Done. And sling bag.

This gonna be a long day Yoojung. I need to be brave! 

" Pray for my soul." I sent to the girls as i start walking to the cafe.

No one around, it seems so queit as the manager, called Sejong came to my table.

" So early today Yoojung?" I just nod and smile and ask her for a glass of water as i see Hanbin rushing towards the cafe entrance.

" Oh your bf is here too." Sejong laugh before i can even explain to her.

'Sorry im a bit late, the traffic is just.bad." He ruffles his hair, and still he looks so freaking fine.

" It's raining badly at home, see." But outside are just fine. I can see his hair a bit wet and his shirt. Wet here and there. I reach for a handkerchief in my sling bag and give it to him.

Awkward again. Seriously we are never this awkward before. But after the episodes with Jay, asking on our progress it's kind awkward.

The sounds of fork and spoon crash together fill the surrounding.

" So Bin, i have something to tell you. Be prepared." I take all my courage. Putting down my ego and my spoon. He faces me without blinking, wanting to hear what i want to tell him.

"I actuallly..' but it's stop there as i can feel a hand grabbing my hand. Obviously. It's Hanbin, holding my right hand, facing me, smiling, shyly.

" No. Don't tell me anything. Let me do it first." He says as he puts a flower bouquet in front of me. WHERE DID U HIDE THAT WAIT WHAT IS HAPPENING.

" Sorry for being a pabo, a lame, and urgh sorry. But i like you too Choi Yoojung." I swear i try hard to not cry, but tears already down in my cheeks. Gosh. Face down.

" Hate you," but like you. I cant even say that now.

 

KIM Hanbin pov

 "Hate you," I laugh. Im nervous.

" But Jay said you like me. Im pretty sure you do." She cry again and spouting nonsense.

" Don't worry i still like you but stop crying or your crews might kill me if they see your red eyes dear." I say as i hold her hand closer and kiss it. She shyly push away my hand. What a great morning to start with.

" Ladies." She stands up and leave for a moment. I need to roger to someone. Jeon Jay.

 

We spend the rest of morning, laughing and crying (Yoojung is in roller coaster mood) while talking about our life until a message hit us.

YOU”RE REQUIRED AT MY HOME TONIGHT AT 9 PM. NO EXCUSES.

" God, your bestest friend surely fast." Yoojung laughs as she holds my hand closer.

" You don't want to introduce me as your gf?" She pouts.

" Aaaaaa let me seee how you gonna treat me?" I sing a song from Twice with well received by my new gf. She laughs again.

" How do i end up loving you seriously?" She keeps shaking her head.

" Magically."

 

p/s : I actually have convocation tomorrow .yeah finally a year i graduate. haha so im so in the mood to write ( okay i know im boring sorry) i will work hard!