THE VERY FIRST FOR EVERYONE

The short one.

THE VERY FIRST FOR EVERYONE

 

Nana’s POV

 

To be honest, I’m not even ready. Motherhood is not something Imagine every days, I thought I would spend my years with Jae for years before having kids (of course Jay the kids’ lover hate my opinion on this). When I told mom for the very first time, I knew she’s crying happily, telling me that ‘finally you’ve grown up.’

I teared up too. I just don’t show to them, to Jae. I don’t know if I’m capable in being a mom even when Jae convince me otherwise. When I had storms over foods stock and being over emotional over Jae’s odor. Ha-ha poor my partner, surely he’s the best thing I can ask for from God.

“ Baby. Are youuu awake?” Park Jaehyung voice wakes me up from my thought. This is real. Me, him and a new born is coming. I open my eyes and smile at him.

“ Rise and shine Jae.”

 

Krystal’s POV

Before dropping me home last night, Jongin ask a very big question.

“ Krystal Jung will you marry me?” I was shooked. I just don’t answer and just left the car.

Tbh, im not even ready.

‘Jay HELP.’

 

 

15 minutes away from the message, Jay already in front of my door. Wearing pyjamas. I laugh.

“ WHAT HAPPENED YOU DIDN’T EVEN PICK MY CALL’ She pouts as she enters my house and quickly sit on the sofa and closing her eyes. It almost 4 in the morning, pretty sure she was asleep when I text her.

I sit next to her. “Ottoke?” She gives questioning looks as she pats my head. ‘Wae.’

“ Jongin propose and I just ran away.” I drops bomb on her I knew when her eyes becoming wider in seconds. “WHAT. GIVE ME ONE MINUTE.’ She went to the kitchen and take a glass of water. I shrink, is she going to pour the water onto me like in dramas?

“ Calm down Jung im not doing anything im just sleepy. Sit down and look in my eyes.”

“ You want Jongin right? You love him right?” I nod.

“ Then? What make you hesitate?”

“ Im not ready.” I stuttered.

“ We’re never ready for something Krys, it takes courage and risk. “

 

“ Okay.” In seconds, she already slept on the sofa leaving me alone with songs playing over her Ipod.

 

 

Yojung’s POV

It still feel surreal, holding to a Kim Hanbin’s hand.

“Yojung ahh.” His voice make me flutters in every way. I look up to see him.

“ What.” We still walking back home. It was like 5 minutes away from Jay’s house but it feels like forever.

“ What are you thinking of?” Hanbin still looking to the front. Almost there.

“Nothing. But it feels weird holding hands with you.” I blurt out and arghhh wae im saying such things.

Kim Hanbin chuckled.

“So you don’t like.”

“Nope like that but.” Stuttering again. And he hold my hands tighter.

Here. Finally. In front of the house.

“ Okay thanks for walking me home.’ I walk slowly waving to him but his hands stop me.

“ Your forgot something.” Pointing to his lips/

“Urgh byuntae.” Lol. Before I even ran away, I already in his hugs. He pecks my hair crown.

“ Goodnight love.” I push his chest playfully.

“ Night Kim Hanbin.” I ran away. Quickly. So that he cant see me blushing over that small kiss.

Grrr

 

 

Jay’s POV

There are still few people around when Kyungsoo decides to go back. He works in the morning tomorrow and I feel so bad keeping him here, doing nothing. He almost nod off while watching tv with the boys.

“ Sorry Jay im a litte bit tired.” He smiles.

“ Ahh no sweat. Thanks for coming.” Trying to be super normal is hard right now.

“ I guess we can see each other more?” He said as jongin screaming behind him.” Of course.” He glares back at jongin. I laugh, aigoo this two.

“ Of course. You can just set the time. This is my card.” Business card lol.

“ Sorry I don’t have one.” He said as I laugh again.

“ It’s okay.” We both laugh as he leaves the door. I find myself smiling alone again.

 

Guesss who’s in big trouble now. I am. I just fall for a certain DO.

 

ps : GRRR IM SO LATE LAME AND SORRRY. I JUST FINISHED INTERSHIP AND JUST START RESTING IM SORRY. I WILL UPDATE MORE AND FINISH THIS MESS EARLIER.