START OF SOMETHING NEW

The short one.

Kyung’s POV

Tbh liking someone is not as easy as abc. You might think im super nervous or what but urgh how do we people able to think about as certain someone all the time. Everything kinda remind you of that person and that kinda drained your energy. Supposedly I think, relationship requires money and energy and yes love.

I already said yes to jongin’s invitation, I mean Krystal but I’m still here, in my bedroom. Lingering around, back and forth trying to find the most suitable attire until my phones rings and yeah it’s Jongin.

“ Are you coming or not?” He chuckles at the end of the line, I just let a huh out.

“ Kyungsoo, this is your chance to get married.” What? I walk to the bed and sit down.

“ Grrr I don’t know what to wear bro? Seriously Jongin we’re not even close to date and you talk about marriage.” Chuckles reach my ears, I know he’s not alone.

“ Whatever Soo but just don’t wear the hospital gown.” The end of conversation. I already in tight black jeans and shirtless. A white shirt got my eyes and I put in on. Let’s get a denim jacket then. Complete.

The drive is pretty slow, I just enjoying Ikon’s new songs. What a talented new kids? They are.

I reach the apartment, which is quite familiar. Ohmy, didn’t Luhan lives here too? One of his senior doctor during HO life.

11th floor.  I ride the lift with a stranger, which seems familiar. He didn’t even push any button, I guess he’s going to the same floor. Ting! Now we are out of the lift, heading to the same direction 1104. He chuckles and looks at me. I tryto register the face, anyone? The guy handing me his hand, waiting for a handshake.

“ Seriously Kyungsoo, did you forget your long time neighbour.” Gyeonggi Do? Wait. His neighbour? OMG.  Kim Jaejoong hyung

“ Hyung, sorry I almost didn’t recognize you sorry how come you’re here.” I laugh whole heartedly. Seriously how did I forgot this awesome senior slash neighbour of mine. Top student plus a great brother.

“ Jay’s inviting me. She’s my junior at work. You?” He asks as I’m trying hard to put a relax expression.

“ Her friends are mine so I kinda got invited. Let’s get in.” I say as I push the home bell. Gosh I’m pretty nervous.

 

MY POV

I keep looking at the entrance door. Urgh. Where is my main guest actually? Clock ticking almost 9 pm. Some already leaving because they have things to attend to.

“Noona, make sure you invite me again okay and congrats to the said couple!” Wonpil already at the door with Sungjin oppar.

As he opens the door, I see two shocked face as they are not expecting anyone to open the door that soon. Laughs occupied the main entrance as I see my close sunbae at work Kim Jaejoong smiling at me and the man next to him, smiling along made my heart skip a beat. So he actually came. That’s what Jongin was whispering to me before. I made a move, walk to main door and waves my hand nervously.

Jaejoong oppar as usual already hug me. Gosh.

“ Opparrr.” He winks as Kyungsoo looks a bit shock at my reaction.

“ Hi Jay?” Soo says as I close the door. “Hi. Make yourself at home.” I slowly walk to kitchen. Sheeet I don’t know how to react.

My coming to kitchen has been welcomed well with jongin and Krys smiling sneakily biting over fries.

“ What are doing here, your soulmate is out there trying to reach you.” Jongin say as I push his shoulder playfully.

“Help me I don’t know.” I squat down behind the kitchen tops. My cheeks surely pinky as blusher being drop down there accidentally. Krystal squat down also joining me leaving Jongin alone sitting down at the table top.

“ Gosh Jay, head up. Go talk to him! He not gonna eat you alive, Let’s go!” Krystal holds my hand and bring me back to the living room.

Even before I being able to a certain Do, another voice reach my ears and a back hug kinda shock me.

“JAYYYYYYYY THANKS FOR THE PARTY>” Yoojung for sure, I turn around to see her with Hanbin.

“ Of course anything for Hanbin right?” Yoojung pouts. I laugh as Hanbin join me.

“ Seriously Jayyyy.” Everyone in the living room must feel the same. Happiness is coming.

The party continues with people singing along. As usual I’m always an avid fan of these people. First day6 take the karaoke mic, turning me hype as usual.

“ Kyungsooo your turn.” I can hear Jongin chanting from behind me. Krystal laughing at me. What? I try to put a normal expression.

“ No no, I’m not ready, I’m tired.” He looks really tired, he’s still smiling tho, sipping orange juice. Our eyes locked for seconds, I kinda tell him with my eyes that I want to hear his voice again. He just turn around.

Jongdae takes the mic and he starts singing ‘ Best Luck’ and people keep chanting on him, then suddenly Kyungsoo joining him out of nowhere and he’s staring at me. My heart instantly melting.

Gosh, I can feel the stares around me. Yoojung, Nana and Krystal all looking at my direction. Hands up! I’m too obvious.

My love, I miss you
It’s destiny, you can’t avoid it
Every day I’m so lucky
I want to confess my hidden heart, I love you


 

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

Chen knows. He’s smiling while looking at me, simultaneously, and Jay too. He hands me the mic, I could say no, but I want to sing today. It was a great end of the day. I’m now at the balcony of someone’s house, enjoying the night breeze. It was great to actually meet people after all. Jongin told me just now.

”I told you have to go out more Soo.”

I met a great crew of Day6 and made a lot of friends and also meet old friends.

“ So do you enjoy the party?” A familiar voice register to my ears and she already there standing up next to me.

“ Huh good. I mean great. It was great Jay.” She chuckles murmuring ‘cute’.

“You are much more.” Cute. The words didn’t escape my mouth but we both laughing again.

“ Are your flirting with me?” she look straight to the sky. I almost drop the glass in my hand. Man up Kyungsoo! Jongdae’s voice playing repeatedly in my mind.

“ What if say yes?” She smile again.

“Then you’re allowed.” She runs away. I smile. That was cute. Very cute indeed.

 

Nana, Krystal and Yoojung POV

“ See?” Jae says as we three smiles.

“ She did it I think. Looks how she run to us right now.” Hanbin says.

“ GODDDDDD SO ASHAMED IM SO.” Jay already in front of us, blushing, covering her face.

“ you did it girl.”

 

 

 

PS/ SORRY IT'S SHORT AS IT'S NAME IM TRYING MY BEST URGH THANKSSSSSSSSS FOR READING LOVELIES DO COMMENT SO I KNOW WHO YOU'RE AND YOU CAN GIVE ME IDEAS TOOOO