Second Impression

The short one.

p/s : sorry for late update idk if anyone waiting hehe but thanks for the one subs there. i see you heart you! Thanks for viewing too! I will try my best to update very week.

 

 

Second impression

MY POV

Saturday could be boring but now when actually visit this café every day. A small café near S uni, A Bright Place it called.  But the café is not so bright now, the dim light welcome me at the entrance. Am I early? I ask myself as I look at my watch, 6.30 pm. A little bit early for a gig show. Exo will be performing tonight. A bright face welcomes me as I walk in to and head to the corner. A waiter named Oh Sehun already in front of me.

“ Noona, as usual?” A regular is me. I nods, observing the café. I can see few couples at the other corner, the music playing soothing my ears, as I see another man coming forward.

“ Jumyeon ah. Where’s Jongdae?” My question kinda made the man in front of me pout, cutely. How unbelievable for a twenty eight years old man. I chuckled as the man sits facing me. He smiles teasingly.

“ Why don’t you just date my brother? You can see Krystal later even on Thanksgiving.”

He laughs as I made sad faces. Yeah, Kim Jongdae is his little brother, same goes to Kim Jongin. The three Kims are so attractive that I can’t even explain, but no. Not interested. Lolz

“I don’t date younger man Jumyeon.Furthermore i’m just an avid fan. ” He winks as he stands up. I’m still observing his face. His smile becomes wider.

“ I need to set up things for the band, it’s almost 7. If you don’t want Jongdae, I’m always here for you.”

He goes to cafe’s workers side again. To be honest, every time he said that i did flutter a bit. A bit I said, but to figure out, he’s a very nice man and acts like that every time to any girls. I just can’t develop my feeling more. He deserved someone better.

The café get busier as clock ticks pass 7 pm. Many fangirls of Exo already occupied the place. I got the biggest table, they called it Family Pass. Some sort of VIP kind of seats in concert thanks to Krystal, Nana and Yooojung because I’m the only one with no connection with this gig’s people. Jae and Hanbin’s crew also performing here, with Exo sometimes. So being their girl’s best friend, I got special treatment. Call me lucky, I called myself being blessed with good people with good vibes around.

“ What are staring at? You don’t even finish your fav carbonara Jay!.” A familiar voice bring me to real world, more sounds coming to my ears. People chatting and guitar being tune. Face up. Nana!

“Hey mom what are you doing here, you should rest.” She laughs.

“ Jae’s gonna perform with Exo tonight, the lacks of guitarist. I guess Chanyeol is not here tonight.” I made a surprise face. Nana laughs at me.

“ I have to wait for a week to see him again.” I sighs /faking it/.

“ Stop faking sigh. You don’t even care, as long as they sound good, you will be happy.” I nod. That’s my bestie, she knows everything.

“ I swear if im not deaf tone, I would chose arts instead of engineering.” I say as I look around. Where’s Krystal? The café is almost full. Nana is glowing, more than ever.

 

Krystal POV

I’m late. Seriously late. The café is almost full, but as I see my fav clan in the corner I smile. I rush to the corner and say hello to everyone at the table. Yoojung missing as expected.

“ Thank’s god it’s not starting yet or I will have to pay Jongin’s lunch for a week.” I tell them, they laugh.

“ Seriously Krys why you guys fight for something like that. Again.” Jay supress the word AGAIN as she’s not expecting this childish action from us again. I just laugh along.

“ btw, Jongin said Jongdae won’t be performing tonight and Baekhyun too, they have conference overseas. Will you be okay Jay?” I look into her eyes as I said that, I know her love for them is platonic, just for the sake of teasing the lady.

MY POV
“ btw, Jongin said Jongdae won’t be performing tonight and Baekhyun too, they have conference overseas. Will you be okay Jay?”

“Now I’m curious on who supposed to be performing tonight. Kyungsoo would be nice. But he’s too busy.” Nana says as I think hardly. Why that name sounds so familiar?

As we were chatting, the band already out on stage, there’s Jongin, Jumyeon, Sehun and a short doe eye guy. He’s here? Aaaaaaaaaa that’s the doctor, do kyungsoo.

“ You remember him right, this afternoon, at the clinic.” Few sentences from Nana helps me remember him, a lot. He’s so cool on stage. Is he a vocalist too? Or guitarist.

“ but why I never see him before, I’ve been here on Saturdays for many years.” I don’t know how I sound like, but I’m pretty disappointed now, why I never see this short guy before.“

Krystal and Nana look at me with questionable face, but before they could open their mouth to question me, Jumyeon already starts introducing as usual.

“ Today we are very lucky to have one of member back on  stage, Kyungsoo.” The short man waves his small hand slowly. He takes over the microphone.

“Hi, maybe some of you, I mean a lot of you would not know me, thanks for having me here.” He passes back the mic to Jumyeon, but I’m still staring at him. His eyes look so deep and he looks so serious at times.

“ Today also we have a special guest to accommodate this performance, day6 Park Jaehyung.” Jae comes out from the kitchen’s door with a very bright smile, and as usual, Nana beside me now turns into her fan girl’s mood, with small banner on her hand. Day6 banner! So sweet.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

When Jumyeon’s hyung introduced me to the crowd, I feel nervous deep down there in my heart. I have not been on stage since I start opening my own clinic, things have been so hectic, somehow so much too handle, now I’m here again. I didn’t even wear my contact lens, I can’t even see things properly.

I start singing as the beats starts.

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see
I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear
I see things that I couldn’t see before
I hear things that I couldn’t hear before
After you left me, I have grown a power that I didn’t have before
 

The first song end. I finally calm myself as I can see people at the front smiling upon me. Jae comes towards me and pat my shoulder.

“ You did well kyungsoo.” I smile upon those words, it has been a long time since I feel this happiness. Being able to sing is my happiness.

 

 

MY POV
 

My life seems brighter as he sings, how come I never heard this voice before. This soft voice made me smile wider than I ever have. I can see he’s being nervous at first verse, but everything is perfect. The voice is. I can’t help but stares as he sings the second song from day6, accompanying Jae.

 

very morning when I open my eyes

The first thing that I think of

The only thing in my mind

Is you

When I’m looking at you

When our eyes meet

My face grows hot but

Feels so nice

I turn my face to Nana as I recognize the song. Like that sun. The song Jae writes to propose to Nana like two years ago. The lady beside me starts to be in tears as I hug her shoulders.

“ Babe people would be questioning you why are you so sad with this funky song.” She laughs.

 

I knew the song is very unsuitable for a propose song, but you have to expect that from Jae, a very mischvious musician.

 

The second song end and yeah, Jae up for some speech.

“ Thanks baby there for staying this years. And for the baby’s coming, Appa gonna work even harder.”

 I swear I’m holding my tears too here while the baby –called Nana beside me already shoving her face to my shoulders already. Everyone claps and congratulate the couple.

Another happy day but I’m so curious on the encore song, the last song for tonight. Kyungsoo’s solo, accompanied by Jae,  the guitarist.

 

Jumyeon POV

I can see from far,a pair of eyes sparkling very bright today as she looks at the main vocalist. My heart drops a beat, so she likes that kind of guy.

As Kyungsoo’s fav hyung now I’m a little bit jealous at that kind of look he got from my fav  customer slash secret crush, Jeon Jay. Can’t blame her but Kyungsoo is hella fine and interesting.

The encore starts as Kyungsoo sings one of our hit song, Sing for You, I’m pretty sure the audience is satisfied with the performance.


With my old guitar
I’ll take all the confessions I couldn’t say
All the things I swallowed inside
And tell you right now as if I made it into a song
Just listen, I’ll sing for you


 

Krystal POV

I can see that Jay is very interested in Kyungsoo. Even I was. Haha. I can see stars bursting out of her eyes (literally) when he starts singing. Jongin beside me also have the same thought, he smiles.

“ I bet Jay’s jaw going to drop any seconds. That lucky shorty.” He says as he looks back at his best friend Kyungsoo.

“Never know she’s going for a short-guy type.” I says as Jongin chuckles while sipping the juice. Jay stills in her world. I bet she’s falling hard for the vocalist.

The show ended and some customers already leaving.

 

MY POV

Damn. The show ended. I want more, my poor heart screams.

I turn around to see the girls smiling at me, not a normal smile, a smile that made you want to hide for the rest of your life.

“ I’m going to ladies.” I say but a hand grabs me and I sit down again.

“ So, how’s about today’s show Jay?” Krystal asks as I see Jae walking towards us.  I’m praying hard, Jae come faster I need to run.

“Honey.” Jae’s voice made me smile.

“ Argh Jae you come at a bad time. Give me few minutes, we have things to settle.” I already stand up, jae’s looking at me, I quickly ran to the ladies. Safe!

I can’t even explain to them. Not now.

I wash my hands to add some more time to my visit to the ladies. Luckily no one around or they will think I’m a weird lady staring at the small mirror, washing hands for like two minutes already. Sorry Jumyeon for was wasting water.

I head out to bump into a surprise. A short man almost down on the floor but I grab his hand. Thanks god we’re both safe and sound. But now when I see the face, my legs go weak, Kyungsoo staring at me.

“sorry miss but you’re on my way.” Then I realized, this is not a ladies, this is a uni toilet. Urgh. I made a way.

“ Sorry.”

“ No sweat.” He said as he disappeared behind the toilet door. I swear I just had a one of my embarrassing moments in my life.

 

Jae’s POV

Nana told me everything, collaborating with Krystal to spice up the story behind Jay’s running away to toilet. That’s why Jay run away like that, that girl. I’m happy that she finally find a man to adore. Jeon Jay is a one of my bestest friend of my Uni year, she’s the one that introduce me to a doctor which sounds so impossible when I first heard from her. A blind date with a doctor sound so nonsense, until I see Im Jinah.

 

 

MY POV.

I walk to the clan and I can see people smiling teasingly at me, urgh I want to run now.

“ Okay I don’t want to explain anything. I will go now.” I take my handbag, they don’t even say anything. They knows what to do when I feel like this.

“ Take your time babe. I’m always next door.” Nana said as wave my hand at her.

“ yeah.”