The other side of me

The short one.

Authors note : SORRY GUYS im so busy these weeks urgh works are just piling up and i just dont have time to write. I travel too during weekends and yeah i have graduation ceremony next week! Hope u enjoy this i know im boring (forgive me) and i will wrote a hanbinxyoojung side story post after this to cover the loss. urgh sorry LOVE YOU!

 

The other side of me

MY POV

No longer being sick but it’s my third day staying at home, actually I finished the project last night. Debugging succeed as Krys didn’t see me staring over my lappy or she will kill me. Just chilling around and even my boss telling me to take like holidays.

“ Jay to be honest you have like 30 days holidays left in your account.” She said on phone yesterday and I told her I decided to take a week off.

“ Finally dear. Have a nice holiday. Please have a nice one with your beloved ones.” She succeed in making me smile.

The door bell rings to my curiosity. Who’s coming this early in the morning, in middle of week. I’m not expecting any guest because I already have two now. Krystal in the bedroom, sleeping maybe, she had a long photoshoot yesterday and Nana in my kitchen, definitely stealing my foods again ( okay with permission). I walk slowly to find my bff, Jae aka Nana’s husband in the door’s hole waving with big smile. Hah neighboor calls. I open to door to find a certain Park Jaehyung carrying loads, plastics of unidentified things. He shoves me a plastic and I take it.

“ What is it?” He laughs. “ To compensate your ice cream loss, Nana told me she eat all your stocks, she even brought home some.” I just walk in and laugh.

“ No sweat Jae, as long as your wife is happy. She’s in kitchen btw. Go to her, she has been complaining on food since she wake up.” I also walk to kitchen and Nana’s smiling while eating my fav chocolate.

“ Jayyyyy. Forgive me it’s almost finished.” She shows me the chocolate bar which is 98% eaten. I just smile. Jae tailing behind me and that surprised her even more.

“PARK JAEUHYUNG WHAT ARE U DOING BEHIND JAY.” I stock up the ice cream into refrigerator and walk out.

“ Have fun guys, just don’t mess up my beloved kitchen.” I wink at Nana and Jae and leave them to have their personal time.

I  walk to my room to find my phone ringing and Krystal already up singing to my ringtone.

“ Morning jay.” She still laying down lazily and playing with her phone. I run to the phone to see familiar name on screen.

“ Hanbin.”

“ I did it noona.” I straightly congratulate him and this called for something.

“Maybe I will throw a party for you guys.”

“ Argh no need noona, too early for that.” He shyly reply and I sense no Yoojung behind him or nearby.

“I’m still throwing one, and where’s my baby Yoojung?”

“Talking to who?” Finally listen to her voice at background.

“Friend. Okay noona see you later.”

 

Krystal’s POV

“Maybe I will throw a party for you guys.”

Jay throwing a party? This is a first time occurance. Who’s she talking too? Kyungsoo? No way Jay being that fast, I know that kid very well. I just wait for her to end her call and get up from bed  and approach her.

“ What party? Am I invited?” I blink my eyes excessively and trying to act cute.

“ That doesn’t work to me Krys. Haha it’s Hanbin and Yoojung. Finally.” She said as I shout at her ears.

“ Seriously???????? OMG THAT”S A PARTY WORTH I MEAN A GRAND PARTY.”  I run outside to tell Nana to find her cuddling with Jae on the coach while watching TV.

“ Seriously you two. JAyyyyyyyyy look at this too making me cringe up and urgh okay bathroom calls.” I laugh as I cross path with Jay on the way to bathroom.

“ Go tell Nana. We need a party asap. I will call Jongin soon.”

 

Nana’s POV

Wednesday never be great if I’m in hospital; with screaming patients but now, I’m home (Jay’s home to be exact), cuddling with beloved husband, eating ice cream and watching favourite shows made life much happier. Guess what made it happier? The sounds of your friends screaming over happy news.

Even without trying to listen carefully, I can surely heard that Krystal shouts that we need a grand party. For what I need to investigate more and Jay comes to our vision, yeah here the answer.

Jay takes a sit beside me, pushing Jae towards the end of the long couch. She murmurs “Sorry Park jaehyung. No PDA in front of me.” Jae laughs and he stands up and I eye his motions.

“ Water. We need water right?” I smile, he might not be there all the time, he’s the most understanding guy in my world and that’s why I love him.

“ So what’s going on?”

“ Yoojung finally got it.” As we both screams out of our lung and Jae just standing at the kitchen’s door smiling at our idiot-ness.

Park Jaehyung’s POV

“ Yoojung finally got it.” Jay said as she and my wife screaming out of their lung and  I just wait for the right moment to join them back. After few seconds, I walk back to the living room.

“Let’s throw a party.” I just nod, whatever make u happy girls.

“ Jae you can invite Day6 too.” Jay suggesting as I made a questioning face? Why day6?

“ Jay always have been a fan of Brian but she always denying.” As I see Jay pinching my wife’s arm.

“OPPPPAr don’t laugh help me.”

“ Just because we’re friends right?” I just nod. Then Krystal come out of the main room joining in.

“Can we invite EXO too? I mean yeah the more the merrier?” She says as I smile upon her request. Double meaning?

“ Anyone you guys want to be here tonight. Just one thing. Decent night okay.” Jay leaves the couch and start walking to main door.

“Where are you going the owner of the house?” I ask her as she takes her car keys to her small bag located at the cabinet near the main door.

“ I need to do some shopping, you guys want a grand party right?” She leaves alone.

 

Krystal POV

“ I need to do some shopping, you guys want a grand party right?” She leaves alone.

“ Why didn’t you follow her Krys?” Nana says as she gets up.

“ We should get going too Bae. We can buy decorations I will message Jay.”

“ I won’t follow her. You knows she would ask if she wants anyone to accompany her. Right?”

“ Yes. I will call Jongin. You guys go first.”

 

“ We have a mission.” I text Jongin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MY POV

I’m so happy right now, due to Nana’s pregnancy news , Yoojung’s love progress and of course Krystal overflowing love and my so not love. Wahaha. Now I’m strolling around the big supermarket, which part shud I start first.

This is the other side of me. Despite being in front of lappy like 23 hours a day as programmer, I do enjoy cooking a lot. Lot of text message comes as I stroll down the aisley of the market.

“ I will bring in deco and meats.”- Nana and Jae.

“ We will bring cookies and drinks.” I reply back “ soft drinks only pls.” “ keke <.>”

Then something hit my mind. I didn’t even invite the main stars of the day yet. Haha. I text both Hanbin and Yoojung.

 

YOU”RE REQUIRED AT MY HOME TONIGHT AT 9 PM. NO EXCUSES.

 

I made a mind list. Things to buy.

  1. Pasta
  2. Vegi
  3. Seafood
  4. Macaroni
  5. Cheese

And more

Arrive home at 4 to find yes no one home. Mission started.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

Still examining patients and it’s almost six pm. I seriously want to go home early today.

“ Free tonight?”  A message from Jongin, flirting like an old man. He laughs at his bff antics, it’s either gig or dinner or just a party.

“ Why?” Sent. I will be back early today, seriously need sleep right now. It has been two days he’s on emergency listed. Two hours of sleep a day is so precious. Feels like taking off day, but no, no way he will be entertained.

A new message arrived.

“ Friend’s party. You’re invited. Specially.” Gosh jongin I’m not even in the mood to socialize.

“ Sorry but I don’t think my body is capable to. See u at home later. Have fun.” I expected now reply but the phone vibrates again in two seconds.

‘THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO MEET JAY OKAY THIS IS KRYSTAL” He’s going to ignore the text but the CAPSLOCK and gosh Jay? You mean freaking Jeon Jay?

“ Send me the address. I’ll be there if my body allows me.” Sent. Oh god DO kyungsoo are so whipped wth happened to my mind right now. I’m supposed to be all cool and hesitate to reply but no. URGH

 

Kim Jongin’s POV

“ Send me the address. I’ll be there if my body allows me.” I smile. I swear this friend of mine is whipped. Totally whipped by Jeon Jay. Finally we knows it takes the most glamor brainy to take his heart away. Krystal is looking at me with weird expression.

“ Are you done flirting with Kyungsoo?” She says as I pat her hand while nodding.

“Krys you can’t be too jealous of Kyungie you knows.” She laughs. JK she says as she make weird expression again.

“ I did it. No. You did it. Your words totally got Kyungie in this game.” Yeah! She jumps in the air already! Tbh i’m happy too.

“ Then let’s go find good drinks and cookies for pARTTTYYYH. We shud invite unnie too.” Referring to her Jess unnie.

I nod. Good. We all are good, with good companions.

 

 

MY POV

All set. Two big portions of carbonara spaggeti, buttered prawns, and a large portion of baked macaronis and fruits and vegi salad. I hope it’s enough for like 50 people? Ahha. The whole bands and crews and friends.

This is actually my first time holding a party seriously I don’t know how to, but girls help me a lot from far.

7 pm. First guest plus co-organizer called Nana and Jae arrives with meats to be grilled. I swear they bought the whole cow to feed to people. Then another co- organizer, Kaistal (lol Kai (jongin glamor name and Krystal name put together by their fans).

“ OMG girl you cooked all this?” Jongin screams as he scoop a prawn and straight into his mouth. Krystal is ready to kick his feet.

“ Yes surprisingly I have the mood today.”

“ Stop Jongin or I will drag your out of this home as a co-organizer.” Jongin make a pitiful face.

“ Guys pls. Help us to set up all this things instead of fighting like kids.” Nana made a serious face and points at all ballons and deco on the floor.

“ Im done here. You guys enjoy decorating okay.”

 

Kim Jongin’s POV

“ They would be made a good neighbours yknow.” I say as Krys, Nana and Jae shots me questioning looks. Who?

“ Jay and Kyungsoo. They both are rich and good cook yknow.” Krys laugh and nods.

“ Seriously?” Nana questions me again.

“ Of course, he used to cooked me three meals a day during college, but now he’s busy.” Krystal already glaring at me, that jealous glare.

“ I swear if I don’t know you, I would believe if people say  you two are lover. Seriously I’m jealous.” Krys says as she makes her way to kitchen.

“ Your lover is jealous. Go, we will be fine here.” Jae shoving me towards the kitchen.

 

MY POV

Ready. Jeans, flowery blouse and hair down. Perfecto! Let’s go.

I don’t expect too many people. But yeah Day6 already chilling at my couch as I step out of my room.

“ Hi noona.” Wonpil waving from my kitchen. Hi cute kids, as I see Sehun and Jongdae around too. Gosh.

“Hi everyone.” Now everyone focus on me.

“ Thanks for coming. And hope you enjoy the food and music.” I can’t even focus.

Kim Jongin approach me and tell me ‘ chanbaek and Jumyeon hyung cannot attend. They have important meetings.” Okay I nod.

“ But someone important is coming so brace yourself.” He says as he leaves me speechless.

What?