Third meeting.

The short one.

Another way of meeting.

MY POV

I walk into the clinic with a nurse help. My head throbbing like people attack it with pins. What a terrible attack is this? Everything was fine yesterday until I suddenly lose my voice, continuous throwing up session and I can’t even do anything this morning. So I text Nana and she brought me here few minutes ago. My eyes can’t even be opened properly because I refuse to because it hurts too much when light goes straight into it. I finally sit down for seconds but Nana come and bring me to doctor’s room.

“ Miss.”

That’s the last thing I hear before I go unconscious I think.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

 

“Miss.”

A familiar face comes into the room, I see Nana beside her. Within seconds, she falls in Nana’s arm.

Oh my god. “Nurse, take her to medication room.” I walk straight to said room and prepare the stuff.

“ Iv drip.” The nurse seems confuse but I assure her.“Bomi, let me take this patient. Tell Mark I will deal with emergency case right now and let him examine the outpatients.”

She leaves in few seconds, I’m glad to have a very nice staff. I examine her with Nana beside me, absolutely not in good condition.

“Nana sit down. I don’t have the capacity to treat two patients at a time.” She finally settles down.

I examine the lady’s face. The fair skin turns so fair that her veins are appearing. I touch her forehead. Damn it’s burning.  Mouth. Ulcers, it must hurts a lot.

“She’s tired probably. Overwork? Any comment Nana?” I tell her as she nods.

“She has working on a new project for a week. And still can’t find a solution, you know being a programmer urgh she is.  Being a hard headed girl, she surely didn’t take care of herself.”

I sigh. I left a note to Bomi who’s coming from Mark’s room.

“Watch her I’m going to continue examine outpatients.” Nana thanks me as I leave the room.

 

Somehow, my heart is hurting seeing that lady become unconscious like that but I can do nothing, I’m just a doctor.

 

Nana’s POV

My heart is hurting seeing my best friend lying down being unconscious. She probably working her off to finish the project. Aih that girl, luckily she bumps in to her this morning at the parking lot. Seeing how unhealthy she is, I force her to go to clinic with me.

Luckily Kyungsoo is there and luckily, she’s just tired. Hope so.

So I’m texting my husband and the rest of the fabulous clan. Hua, I don’t know what I’m doing right now.

 

Krystal POV

“ She fainted. She’s in clinic right now idk what to do girls.”

A message comes as I review my photo shoot details in my hand. God what happened again. I text my manager and she comes right away in five minutes.

“ Let’s go see Jay I can’t just sit and wait until I see her.” We rush to hospital, oh maybe Jay is right. I surely need a car so I won’t bother others. What if someone in emergency situation and I just cant help because I don’t have a car. That would be a disaster.

 Within 15 minutes, I already reach the clinic, Do & Co. Family Clinics. Oh the family name sounds familiar tho. I walk into the clinic to be greeted by a handsome nurse. I look at the nametag, Zhang Yixing.

Ohkay “ Yixing-shi, can I know where is my friend right now?” He scratches his head a little. Looking confuse. I laugh.

“ Jeon Jay.” I say once again as he nods and bring me to the treatment room.

“Here.” He turns around and disappears in seconds. Surely

Before I can even enter the ward, a scream behind me stop my steps.

“ Kris where’s Jay?” A midget and her lover comes into my sight. I smile.

“ Jung calm down. Jay’s okay, she’s in this room.” We step inside. Eventhough I try to keep calm but at the sight Jeon Jay, our beautiful friend lying down, not teasing others, not blushing over simple things, just laying down on the bed kind hurts me.

 

Yoojung’s POV

Jay is all good. Said the dr aka Kyungsoo, and the nurse too trying to reassure us that everything gonna be okay. I loos at the warm hand that still attached to mine. Kim Hanbin’s. I don’t know since when I have held that hand, but I feel so warm and secure. But still seeing Jeon jay like this made my heart ache.

“ Don’t worry, she just need some sleep and yeah you guys’ comfort too. Don’t worry too much, she might be mad if you do.” Kyungsoo taps her shoulder while leaving the room and I just realize something.

“Is not that the vocalist that Jay likes?” Hanbin laughs as Krys make a ‘shut up jay is sick” face.

“Okay my bad. I just,okay long time no see that guy. Where’s Nana btw?” I ask but no one answer. Silent fill the room until a kim Jongin arrives.

“ Babe everything okay?” He goes straight to Krys and pecks her forehead and hugs that friend of mine. Eww so PDA, I glance to Hanbin and he’s keeping his poker face. ( I don’t confess yet yeah my lost)

“ Okay okay Jay is okay, she just need rest, so I might be staying her until she wakes up.” She put her head on the other’s chest. Gosh I can’t take this PDA anymore.

“ Hanbin let’s get some lunch, u guys want anything?” I asks Krystal as we’re leaving the room.

“ Anything is okay.” Jongin answer with a smile and wink.

Hah that Jongin. Krys playfully hits his chest. Playful boyfriend of her.

 

MY POV

My head still ache, I open my eyes slowly and see an adorable couple not too far away from the bed, chatting. I look around, urgh clinic yes this morning.

“ Jae you’re up? Are u okay baby?” krys suddenly realize on my awakening and runs to my side, Jongin slowly come forward also. I smile lightly and mouthing ‘ water.”

“Jongin water get that water.” Krys ask her bf to get the water at the cabinet nearby and she’s holding to my hand, putting her other hand on my forehead. She sighs.

“ I swear Jay I would babysit you this week, so don’t run away.” She smiles as Jongin handing me the glass. I sip it slowly.

“ Jayyyy. You’re awake.” Another voice comes into the room. Nana is it with that high pitch voice.

“ Slow down mommy. Your baby gonna jump out if you keep doing that., I’m fine.” I say as the rest of the audience laugh. Nana runs to my other side and hold my hand. What can I ask for more?

“ I’m so lucky to have yguys.” I say in such a low tone, urgh tbh I have no energy.

“ Stop talking too much patient.” A familiar voice comes into the room, a short guy appears as I try hard to hide a smile.

“ it’s really surprising for our third meeting to be in a clinic right?” he says, as the clan slowly leaving the room.

“ I guess we wait outside doctor?” Nana says as she laughs (I can see that evil teasing smile of her.)

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

“ I guess we wait outside doctor?” I can see she’s trying hard to hide her expression.  Thanks Nana.

Silent fills the ward again, only us two, and the clock ticking. I looks around and check the Iv drip.

“ So?” I seriously don’t know what to tell in this exact conversation?

“ So I can leave right? I think I’m pretty fine.” She says as her hand playing around with the blanket surrounds her. I smile.

“ Yes Jay. Just rest a lot so we can meet a lot more, in one condition, you’re not being sick.” Her cheeks blush.

“Okayyy.” Awkward. Suddenly my phone ringing “ Mom.’

“ I need to take this call. See u again!” I slowly walk to the door and I can see her smiling.

 

“ Mom I think I have found your daughter in law.” He laughs.

 

MY POV

“ Yes Jay. Just rest a lot so we can meet a lot more, in one condition, you’re not being sick.”

Is that a sign of me getting dates? My cheeks surely pink now. I’m shy.

Shy shy shy. (singing to twice’s cheer up)

‘ Awwwww someone is high on the skyyyyyy. Falling in love.” Yoojung runs to my side as Kyungsoo’s leave the door. I spot Hanbin behind her.

“ Noona okay?” I nod, and smile. He smile back shyly as usual.

‘ So how’s the progress you two?” I ask as Yoojung glares at me “NO I DON’T CONFESS YET” and Hanbin just keeping his calm face.

“ Still waiting duh.’ He says as I laugh, I can see Yoojung looking at me and Hanbin simultaneously. She’s clueless again.

“ What are you two hiding from me actually?” She asks as Hanbin grab her hand. “ Later okay. Noona we’re going back first because this friend of yours need her bike to be fixed.” Haha I nods.

“ Rest well Jay.” Okay I hope this two resolves their problem soon.

 

 

 

Nana’s POV

I run into Kyungsoo again after leaving the toilet. Sure thing, preggy moms go to toilets like thousands time a day.

“ she can go home after this. You can proceed to counter okay Nana.” He says as he’s smiling broadly.

Jay I think you’ve won the chance before you even try to snatch that guy.

 

 

P/s : Im sorry im boring im so busy with interning ( gosh I have barely two months left before being jobless again), haaaaaaaaaa wish me luck! ILY GUYS SO MUCH THANKS FOR  READING MY BUBBLY HUMANS