Sorry but I think …

The short one.

Sorry but I think …

Kyungsoo’s POV

I stare at the files in front of me, a load of patient’s file. It’s only 8.40 am but it’s already hectic in the small clinic. I can hear children crying from outside of this room, another day of being a doctor.  I turn on the music player behind me and play an instrumental cd, that’s how my day starts anyway every day.

A knock on the door made me open my eyes wider.

“ Come in.” A small patient comes, with a petite lady. I smile as the list goes on. I enjoy this job as much as I love music too.

 

MY POV

It has been a week since the memorable gig I still found it difficult to talk about this matter to the girls. Because I think I fall hard. Too hard.

The funny thing is I try to avoid my neighbours (jae and nana), I even hangout at another cafes haha which so not me, which is very rare sight. I even went back home for three times already this week and I decide to that again today as I park the car in front of my family home, Jeon family.

I ring the bell and someone comes to my view in few seconds and I can see her smile getting wider as she approach me, mom! I hug her.

“ Jay is something wrong with your house or did you sell it but you don’t want us to know?” Her questions leave me laughing as we walk into the house. I spot another car coming in. Urgh that kid already back at home?

“ Naaaaa mom. I’m okay. Financially stable. I just miss home.” I hug her tighter as I hear an annoying voice.

“ Sis why are you  even here again, four days straight, it’s not a national holiday soon.” I face into the voice’s direction and smirk.

“ Whatever kid, I just want mom’s love. Not yours.” He laughs as he back hugs me.

“ You’re sure short sis.” Aih this kid.

“ You’re overgrown. I’m just nice.” I run inside.

“ I need toilet.”

 

To be honest,  idk why I try to escape everyone.

To be honest, I’m afraid that if someone asks me “ Did you like Kyungsoo, that doctor?”

Because honestly, I will say yes. Because I know my heart is beating hard for someone with surname Do.

 

 

Jeon Minho’s POV ( Jay’s little bro, 24, an artist x photographer)

 

Noona sure acting weirdly, to be honest, she’s not a homey person. She comes back on holidays, sure chuseok Christmas new year maybe. She’s that kind of girl, who is mysterious even to her family. Of course she’s a top in family. Rich, glamorous whatever top girls have, say it. She has it.

But as long as I know, she never had a boyfriend in her life and these symptoms of her shows me something. She falls hard again.

The last time she fell this hard was on summer, on her first year of high school and she do weird thing also. Like being super clingy to us.

I need to investigate more.

 

Yoojung’s POV

I text Jay few times because I need to see her asap but she never reply. I bet she’s going to bed already. It past 10 pm and that girl probably have a lot to deals today. I went to our Katolk’s group and send a message.

‘ What about a meeting tomorrow.” I can see Nana’s typing

‘yeah I’m okay. I will be off after 5. Barely sleep guys, I have two days straight at hospital.”

“ Yahhh omma. Get some rest will you.” Krys reply. I laugh. Aigoo that surgeon deserved a nagging session from us.

I type again. “ Jay?”

More messages keep coming in, from The Blooms Co, my small flower shop. Few messages from customers. But not even one from that Kim Hanbin.

I’m mad right now. Why? I can’t even explain.

 

 

 

MY POV
 

“ Jay?” I see the message from notification. I’m still calculating whether to reply or not, I’ve been ditching the group for few days.

I click on the message and reply after seconds.

“ Okay. At 6 probably because I have site visit tomorrow.” I turn off the data sign as I put the phone on the bed side.

How do I explain this?

Remember when Nana first told me she decides to date Jae, I’m happy. I’m truly happy for her. I’m the one who introduce her to Jae. That girl is so confident and Jae accepted her right way, oh she’s the one confessed first. How brave of her, my Nana.

Different from Krystal, Jongin have been pursuing her for long time from high school until uni years. Luckily Krystal accepted him at the end. Lucky for both because they perfectly matched each other.

But my case is totally different, it’s not gonna be any different from my high school crush. I would be rejected again. Rejected.

That word scares me the most.

I try to close my eyes and sleep but the scene keeps replaying in my mind.

 

“ Sunbae I like you.”

“ Sorry but I think I don’t.”

 

Nana’s POV

It’s actually rare for me to be here at Star Café as the first person of the clan. Joy comes to greet me as she sees me entering the café.

“ Awww unnie you’re actually early today.” She laughs and I do also. Yes. Too early. I left hospital before 4 because of that damn morning sickness, it’s not even morning, but I’ve been throwing up this afternoon, and all people are shoving me out of ward.

“ You have to rest, first trimester is important.” Dr. Somi nags at me. Urgh this girl.

“ Yeah doctor yeah, I’m leaving early then.”

I don’t call Jae for only one reason, he would leave his class immediately and it would be bad for his reputation as the teacher at the Kid’s music academy. I know day6 members can handle it well without him sometimes, but I just can’t be the reason he cannot do well.

Another waiter come, ah Joy. She puts apple juice in front me and put a small desert plate which made me move my eyebrows.

“ I don’t order this Miss Joy.” She smiles as she shows me a message on a paper.

“ Eat this, cheer up mommy.-Jay.” Wait where is she? I look around and can’t find her anywhere until a car drops her in front of the café. Wait who’s that? The car left before I can’t even see the driver. She walks into the café, like nothing happened a week ago, with a calm expression. I laugh once she sits because she’s definitely not okay because she’s hugging my shoulder now.

“NAAAAAAAAAAAANA”.

 

MY POV

I sit as I hug nana’s shoulders I can’t help but squeeze the mom to be. I don’t know how to explain everything now. Things get complicated when I fall hard. I know it.

Nana pats my head.

‘What’s wrong, I have not seen you for a week, I might considering breaking into your house if you don’t come today.”

 She said in a fast pace, I laugh. I murmur ‘sorry babe.”

“Jae nags to me because I didn’t call you but I know you won’t answer the call because you will always be the first one to call to tell me everything right?” She smile and tears rolling down my face. What did I do that I deserve this lady as a good friend? Too good to be truth.

I wipe my tears. Damn my emotional train.

“Sorry I just too emo. I mean you know what happened when I fall hard?”

“ you fell from where?” A voice from behind me shocks me to death. I turn to see Yoojung already put her hands on my shoulders.

“Is everything alright? Did you hurt anyway? When where did you fall? That’s why you’re very quiet in katalk group this week why no one tells me.” She pouts as she sits down.

“I need an explanation.” She crosses her hand and continues pouting as Joy coming to take an order.

“Order first, I will explain later.”

 

Yoojung’s POV

“Order first, I will explain later.” I stop pouting, it just my way of confessing my love to my clan. I straightly order a marinara spaggetti and a bowl of chicken salad. Surely the two ladies are ordering many portions too, one with the baby, one with surely great capacity of stomach.

“ So explain.” As Joy leaves the table, I begin to investigate.

“ No one falls from nowhere.” Jay says but I couldn’t understand her, then so what fall?

“ Someone fall in love.” Someone? Awwwww jay? I almost shout. My mouth automatically go WOW OMG JAY”S FINALLY GET HER FEELS BACK sheet I just scream.

“ CALM DOWN LADS”  A voice let me calm again. Krystal sits beside me. I hug her lightly as she smile.

“ So I heard the news from far. JAY IS FALLLLING REALLY HARD.”

 

MY POV
“ So I heard the news from far. JAY IS FALLLLING REALLY HARD.” Krystal said as I cup my face. Gosh I wish there is a a doraemon’s door now. The door that would take you anywhere. Urgh. Someone take my hands down. Nana. I can see their laughing face now. I just feel embarrassed. It feels hot somehow.

“Hot.” I said unconsciously. They laugh again. I pout and Krystal made a sad face.

“We are happy for you girl. I’m happy that you actually decided to tell us after a week.”

“I didn’t say anything.” I deny as much as I can, I focus on my fries. My fav fries. Trying not to look at any of them.

“But still who’s the lucky dude duh??” Yoojung asks and I can see a familiar face coming. Thanks god for saving me. Hanbin is coming.

 

Yoojung’s POV

Suddenly Jay’s face kinda brighten oh why as I look at her eyes direction. A name Kim Hanbin coming. Is that possible Jay actually like my bff Hanbin?

“ Yo Jung.” Hanbin pats my shoulder and says hi shyly as usual to my friends. He was unusually very shy towards jay. Every time we bumped into Jay. I see that. Why my heart kinda don’t like this vibe?

“ Sit Hanbin. Why’re you here tho?” Nana asks as Hanbin smiles.

“ I just walking to the studio, and see you guys here, so I thought I should say hi to Yoojung’s friends.” He said politely. He never be this polite with me. I glare at him. He glares back.

Nana, Krystal, Jay POV

These two hopeless bff/ lovers unidentified are so clueless about each other feelings. We all can see star shooting from each other when they glare at each other.

We chat few things on music and ongoing IKON’s activities (hanbin’s band), and we’re pretty sure his last word before leaving the café hit’s Yoojung hard.

“We might me staying at Japan longer than expected, like a year.”

 

MY POV

No more questions on my situation, Hanbin leaves us hanging with a great statement, to Yoojung’s shock.

“How come he never mention this anyway. Okay he mention this last week, but I thought it was just a short gig.” Yoojung sounds very disappointed, her face becomes gloomy.

“Btw Jay, so you like Hanbin and Hanbin like you, so he decide to tell you this in front of us?” Yoojung sudden question bring us to shock, I was shocked. Krys and Nana don’t react. What?

“Why you said something like that Jung?” I ask, what with this misunderstanding. She’s observing the floor, her eyes direct to her shoes.

“because you were smiling brightly when he comes in and he does to.” Okay I get it this girl is just jealous and she doesn’t even know it.

“So you hate me if I like Hanbin?” I ask trying to faking a serious face, she still not looking at me.

“But Jay…” Even before Nana said anything, I put my hand on and murmuring ‘ no I want to test her.” Nana and Krystal smiling, I can see their eyes smiling.

I put my hands on Yoojung’s hand. “Answer me, what if I date Hanbin?” She head ups and I can see tears rolling down on her face. Ohmygod what I’m doing?

“I won’t hate you, you’re my best friend, but but but..” She stutters.

“But what?” Krystal adds.

“But he’s my bff and I like him so much I feel bad to share him with anyone.” She finally confesses her feelings and I stand up and go to her and hug her from behind.

“ Baby I won’t steal your hanbin don’t worry okay.” WHAAAAAAAAAT. SHE SCREAMS. SHE LEGIT SCREAMS IN MY EARS.

 

Krystal’s POV

“Baby I won’t steal your hanbin don’t worry okay.” Jay whispers as I laugh with Nana. And a certain Yoojung screams her heart out. Luckily, no other customers at that time.

“What are you guys planning to do actually?” Yoojung voice goes high pitch and her tears still rolling down her cheeks. Poor my baby, I wipe it for her.

“ Calm down Jung, you just confess your feelings to us, now go to Kim Hanbin and tell the same.” She blush. I swear she is so cute right now I want to put her in my pocket.

“ Later. Get me a plan.” Yoojung words made me cringe. Another one,helplessly in love.

It takes some misunderstanding and jealousy to confirm Jung’s feelings.

Now, Moving to Miss Jay. We actually manage to calm down, now it’s almost 8.00 pm.

“I;m tired. “ Jay voice out her mind I know she’s thinking to run away again.

“ No until you explain your fallen miss.” Yoojung says as I show a thumbs up to her.

 

MY POV


“ No until you explain your fallen miss.” Yoojung says as Krystal shows a thumb up to her. I freeze. Don’t know where to start.

“So, I actually have a slight crush on this vocalist of Exo?” Yoojung jaws drop.

“You finally accept jumyeon?” What? I shake my head. Nope.

“No way why Jumyeon.” “ he has been crushing on forever yknow.” Nana says.

“and everyone knows except you.” I smile, I feel bad I know it, but I just, feelings can’t be force.

“But she likes a vocalist plus a doctor. Am I right miss Jeon jay?” Nana says ask Krystal nods. Yoojung jaws drop once again.

“ Never knows you like short cute doe eyes kind of guy.” Yoojung describe him perfectly as I laugh.

“Never know that too.”

The laugh ended and silence enter,

“But he’s probably rejecting me, I’m just nothing.” I says, argh. My girls shake their head.

“No way Jay, how can he resist a Jeon jay. We will help you for sure.” Nana says as Krys adds

“yeah we will have a very perfect plan. How to seduce Do kyungsoo.” What. I observe every one of my girlfriends. They are very serious.

“ You will made him fall like he never was before.”

 

That’s sound scary to me.