Sick and confused

Can't Stop The Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

„Ugh, look at him.“

„I know, he’s so ugly. It’s disgusting.“

„Have you heard him snort just now too?“

„Yes, it’s creepy.“

„He hasn’t raised his head for at least twenty minutes but he keeps laughing.“

„What’s so funny anyway?“

„It’s not my place to tell you.“

 

Youngbae and Teddy had been watching Jiyong for quite some time now. The three of them were sitting in the studio, working on a song, when suddenly the rapper’s phone buzzed - since then he had been gone, or at least his attention and concentration had been.

Youngbae knew exactly what the cause of Jiyong’s sudden and very unusual behavior was, after all the idol wasn’t easily distracted, but today he had been staring, laughing and smiling at his phone and neglected his work completely. Usually the singer would get angry at him for being a pain in the but to see his best friend this excited and literally glowing was something he hadn’t experienced in a long time, so he opted to be thankful to god for sending that Seungri because said man had saved Jiyong from his sheer unbearable overworking phase. 

 

„Do you think he can hear us?“ Teddy asked while munching loudly on a crunchy chocolate bar.

„No, look at his stupid face, do you think he’d look like this if he knew we watched him?“

„Probably not.“

 

 

Yes, Jiyong was indeed very occupied by a man with deer-like sparkling eyes. Of course he couldn’t see them right now but his memory didn’t fail him and after having noticed them in crowds so many times already, he was sure he wouldn’t forget them anytime soon.

 

He really couldn’t help it though, Seungri was funny and made him laugh through his text messages all the time. Ever since the younger sent the first one the previous night they barely ever stopped texting each other, making them stay up until 3am. Jiyong had been sleeping until 12 and the first thing he did when he woke up was writing the other man again, just to receive a cheerful reply only a few minutes later. He didn’t want to get delusional about whether Seungri was as hyped about it as he was but it did feel like it if he was being honest.

 

Even though Jiyong wanted to learn a lot about the other man, their texts consisted mostly of idiotic jokes and funny videos or pictures. When Seungri had sent him a selfie of himself eating ice cream though, it really killed the idol big time, it was the most adorable thing he’d ever seen and he had it saved on his phone now, so he could always look at it. Yes, he was that kind of person.

Jiyong in return sent him a selfie of himself grinning and chilling in the studio, not at all caring but still aware of the two people watching him.

 

When the younger’s response came, Jiyong hid his bright red face in his palms, nearly dropping his iPhone.

 

 

from: horse face °3°

 

Oh my god, Jiyongie, look at you! 

Aren’t you just the cutest?? °3^

 

sent: 2.41 pm

 

 

Jiyong wasn’t entirely sure what the mutation of his signature smiley meant, whether it was a coincidence or because Seungri wanted to make it look like it winked at him.

The idol really tried so hard not to interpret too much into the younger’s way of writing, judging by his personality he did that with everyone but if he considered Jiyong a friend he was more than happy with it. That’s what Jiyong wanted to begin with right? 

Being his friend and nothing more.

 

But then again, why did he blush so hard?

 

 

to: horse face °3°

 

Yaaaah, stahp iiit!!

Btw, what are you up to right now?

 

sent: 2.43 pm

 

 

from: horse face °3°

 

Neveer!!!

Actually I’m flying to Japan, my family and I are going to board the plane in about ten minutes so I won’t be available for some time 

 

sent: 2.46 pm

 

 

He was flying to Japan again? It hasn’t been that long since the concert in Tokyo! Also that meant he wouldn’t be able to write with him for a few hours. 

 

 

to: horse face °3°

 

Just how often are you going there?

 

sent: 2.48 pm

 

 

from: horse face °3°

 

Pretty often actually, Japan is like my second home, you know?

I will stay there for a week so we have to wait a little until we can get drunk together~

 

sent: 2.51 pm

 

 

He was gone for a week, huh. But at least Seungri told him he was still interested in meeting again, Jiyong wanted to see him so badly, when he met him at the party last night and was suddenly separated from him this quickly it really bothered him to no end. It felt like not finishing your food when you were still hungry or like stopping to play a game before there could be a winner. It felt unsatisfying.

 

Before Jiyong could answer he had another incoming message.

 

 

from: horse face °3°

 

Aah, gotta go! We will write later when I arrive °3°

 

sent: 2.52 pm

 

 

The rapper wrote a quick reply but when he sent it he could see that it didn’t reach the other’s phone anymore, he must’ve turned it off already.

 

Sighing, Jiyong locked his phone and raised his head only to discover that his best friend and his fellow producer were staring holes into his face.

 

„Watcha looking at?“ He asked and stuffed the device back into his pocket.

„Ah, just at a weird dude that hasn’t been doing his work for the last… what is it… forty minutes or so.“ Teddy smirked, slurping on his strangely chemical looking drink. 

„Yah, wasn’t it you who told me to take a break?“ The idol retorted and looked between Teddy and Youngbae, obviously annoyed.

„Yeah well, that was the case because usually you literally have nothing important to do. But today, the only day since the moment your filming ended, we actually have some real work that needs to be done.“

„But I couldn’t concentrate!“ The blonde tried to defend himself as he smoothed out his black oversized sweater which totally engulfed and swallowed him, making him look like a toddler.

When his friends questioned his choice of fashion he had said ‚This is what the cool peeps wear‘.

 

„We are aware.“ Youngbae retorted with a chuckle and turned back to the screen in front of him.

 

Jiyong only grumbled some incoherent words then, maybe he had lost his authority.

He rolled forward with his office chair, that had somehow distanced itself from the desk while he texted Seungri and had nearly arrived at the end of the studio, a few centimeters more and he could’ve sat on the couch in the back of the room instead.

 

„Are you ready to work now? You still have to record, Youngbae has finished ages ago.“ 

„Yes.“ Jiyong muttered without complaint and stood up to make his way to the recording booth. He wasn’t in the mood for work anymore but it had to be done eventually, it was his job after all.

 

When he put on the headphones his thoughts wandered off to what Seungri had told him last night, how happy he was with what he had achieved and how important his job was to him. He more or less said that despite not being rich he still had everything he needed and was totally content with it. 

To be honest, Jiyong could see it. Just looking at the younger and listening to him talking told Jiyong how satisfied he was, he was practically beaming and radiating all those positive emotions and feelings and, to put it frankly, Jiyong was jealous.

 

Of course being and idol was incredible, he was famous and rich, and as he had said before, standing on stage was the highlight every single time he stood on stage. That didn’t mean, however, that the stress he had hadn’t worn him out yet, because it definitely had.

Some days he was too tired and exhausted to even get out of bed, not necessarily because he had been working so long that he couldn’t handle it anymore, which also happened of course, but mostly because he just didn’t want to. Having to carry those burdens and work under pressure most of the time pushed him to his limits and resulted in him not having any motivation or will left, and most importantly, there was no excitement nor fun involved anymore. It was dry, tormenting work.

 

„Yo Ji, stop spacing out, we need to get this done today.“ Youngbae’s voice resounded through the headphones and jolted the younger out of his thoughts.

 

„Sorry, sorry. I’m ready now.“

 

Maybe some day in the future he would get his passion back.

 

 

It was already somewhen the next morning when Jiyong finally decided to go back home. He had been stuck in the studio all night mixing and arranging the song they made for a variety show and he was tired as . Teddy and Youngbae had left earlier because, unlike Jiyong, they had other things to do, so he finished it on his own and started to question his life choices every twenty minutes.

 

The sun was already raising when he left the garage of the company building with his super inconspicuous matt black Lamborghini and he did not at all attract the looks of the few passerby’s he saw on his way home.

  

When he opened the door to his apartment, only darkness greeted him as all curtains were pulled in front of the big windows, the result of having had a hangover after he woke up. 

Right now he could’ve just slept in the entrance hallway if he wasn’t hardcore yearning for his bed.

He ungraciously slipped out of his sneakers and, once again, already started undressing himself on his way towards the shower. It became a habit, he was a busy person and didn’t have the time to do things slowly, he needed his sleep.

He wiggled out of his skinny jeans when he suddenly heard a semi loud thump and when he looked to the ground, he saw his phone lying there. It took the idol’s half-asleep brain a few seconds to realize what had happened.

 

„Oh nononono!“ He whined as he went to pick up his phone. „Please don’t be broken, please don’t be broken! I just bought you!“

 

To his relief the screen didn’t get the slightest scratch (thank you bullet-proof glass film) but he turned it on anyway to make sure his phone itself wasn’t damaged.

It wasn’t but Jiyong’s heart was when he noticed that he had received a row of messages from Seungri HOURS ago and hadn’t even looked at them yet.

Without hesitation he opened them, completely ignoring that he stood half in front of his bathroom door with his pants at his ankles.

 

 

from: horse face °3°

 

Hyung, we arrived safely! We will celebrate Hanna’s birthday now~

 

sent: 5.03 pm

 

 

from: horse face °3°

 

The hotel room is lit btw, look at that!

 

[image attached]

 

sent: 5.05 pm

 

 

from: horse face °3°

 

Though I guess you are used to more luxury, I think this is pretty damn rad!

 

sent: 5.06 pm

 

 

from: horse face °3°

 

Aww, hyung! look at Hanna and me, we really do look alike, huh??

She is so pretty, can’t believe we are related lol

 

sent: 5.08 pm

 

 

from: horse face °3°

 

Oh my gosh, hyung I’m so sorry, you must be busy!! 

I totally forgot that idols are always working, just ignore me T__T

 

sent: 8.29 pm

 

 

Jiyong didn’t know whether to laugh at the younger’s stupidity or cry that he hadn’t read those messages earlier, it definitely would have saved his day but instead he had made Seungri feel guilty.

Jiyong really felt like a bad person, he answered right away though.

 

 

to: horse face °3°

 

Nono, I’m sorry I didn’t answer you earlier!

I’ve been working until now and just came through my apartment door, so please forgive me!!

 

Also I have to say your hotel room really looks lit, is that a painting of an elephant on the wall? did you explicitly ask for that?

 

You and your sister really look alike but she isn’t the only pretty one you know

 

sent: 5.53 am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter