DID HE KILL SOMEONE?!

Can't Stop The Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

„’G-Dragon spotted buying flowers - Who might be the lucky one?’“

 

Jiyong sighed as he read the headline of yet another news outlet. Just why were people so concerned about everything he did? Who cared for whom the flowers were, Jiyong had never been interested in the private life of other idols. What if those flowers were for his mom? Or just for himself? He had done that before.

 

It was the day after Seungri and he had made up, well, not that they were on bad terms but you could say that now everything was back to normal. Yesterday, after their intense … uhm, private time, the couple had immediately continued to search for furniture and decor online. Mostly because Jiyong couldn’t walk well, not without pain that was.

Right now, though, he was back in his own apartment while his boyfriend was out, getting a few small things from Ikea. Jiyong hadn’t really understood why they needed to go for that cheap option since they had enough money but Seungri insisted and the idol then had just shrugged and smiled. It wasn’t like he could tag along anyway, Ikea wasn’t the best place for a celebrity to stay incognito.

 

It was already getting late, about 6pm, so Jiyong opened KakaoTalk and decided to write the younger. He was hungry and they promised to eat together today so his boyfriend would better come home soon.

 

 

to: horse face °3°

 

Hurry back! I’m starving!

 

sent: 6.03 pm

 

 

 

Tapping his finger against the cushion of the couch he was sitting on, Jiyong waited for a reply impatiently. But even ten minutes later there was nothing, Seungri hadn’t even read the message yet. Okay, Jiyong loved him a lot, but when he was hungry the other definitely shouldn’t mess with him! When Seungri came home later he would regret not answering the dragon!

 

 

to: horse face °3°

 

I swear to god, I will

 

 

Sadly, he wasn’t able to finish his sentence but for a second relief bubbled up in him when he saw that someone called him, thinking it was finally Seungri answering him. But to his utter disappointment it was not Seungri. No, it was the devil himself:

YG.

Someone save Jiyong from this hell, this couldn’t be good.

 

„Hello-“

„Don’t hello me! You are all over the news again!“ YG barked down the line.

„I know. It’s not my f-“

„Whom did you buy the flowers for Jiyong? You know you are supposed to tell me if you have a girlfriend, right?! Stop being so careless you brat!“ Hah, how ironic.

„I don’t have a girlfriend. The flowers were not for a girl either, so you have nothing to worry about.“

„Good, I will hope so. But stop causing those unnecessary rumors, got it? You cause more trouble than the rest of this company together.“

„Sorry sorry.“

„Whatever. I’ll see you whenever-“

„Wait!“ Jiyong quickly interrupted and stopped his boss from hanging up. „Actually, can I come to your office tomorrow?“

„What? Why? I’m busy.“

„There is something I would like to talk to you about.“

„…I can already sense it will be troublesome. But when have you been not? Ugh, just come around nine in the morning, I’ve got a few meetings after that.“

„Alright, bye!“

„Wai-“

 

And Jiyong disconnected the call. He could feel the anger and wrath of YG seeping through his phone’s speaker but right now Jiyong couldn’t care less. 

Tomorrow was the day. 

He would tell his boss about his relationship with Seungri. His relationship with another man. God, this could go so damn wrong, especially since YG didn’t really approve of their friendship either. Oh well, at least Seungri never cared about other people’s opinions, which made the whole thing the slightest bit more bearable.

Apropos…

 

Closing the unfinished message Jiyong selected Seungri’s number and called him. He was beginning to get worried, it was late and the younger usually always answered pretty quickly, especially when he’s running late. It ringed for a long time, too long, and just when the idol sighed desperately and was about to hang up he heard a familiar voice on the other line.

 

„Hello? Jiyong?“ Seungri said quickly as if he was in a hurry.

„Seungri? What are you doing, why are you so late-“

„Ji, I think my phone is about to die but I’m gonna be home soon, I’ll explain everything then.“ The younger was panting and the sound of a car door opening could be heard accompanied by another strange sound the older couldn’t decipher. Seungri huffed as if he had just carried something heavy.

„What the hell are you up to-“

„Honey, can you please do me a favor? Could you google where the next-“ beep beep beep

 

… 

THE ?! 

What the was that? What were all those noises? Did the other’s phone die? And why was Seungri so out of breath?! Also, what was he supposed to google?! 

Jiyong tried to call the other again in case his klutz of a boyfriend accidentally pressed the disconnect button, but the usual automatic voice said that Seungri wasn’t available so the rapper concluded his phone must’ve run out of battery after all.

 

All he could do now was wait. Had something happened? Was Seungri alright? He didn’t sound like his usual happy and silly self so something must’ve been up. He really wanted to help him but what was he supposed to do when he knew nothing? 

What a ty torture! 

 

Jiyong kept pacing around the apartment, mentally trying to come up with scenarios to prepare himself for the worst.

Seungri could have stolen a bookshelf from Ikea because he forgot his money and was running away from the cashier.

He could have been kidnapped and was on his way to escape his kidnapper while carrying the heavy chains that were supposed to hold him captured in some dark room!

Maybe he accidentally murdered someone and now tried to bury the dead body somewhere, perhaps even asking Jiyong for his help! Maybe Jiyong was supposed to google where the next forest was!!!

 

His lively imagination was interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell and for a second Jiyong thought of the worst, maybe the kidnapper was now after him! But when he looked through the camera on his front door his jaw literally dropped and he needed a second to open the door.

 

„…Lee Seunghyun…“ Jiyong sighed and let the younger inside.

„Sorry, my arms are full, it was a struggle to get through the main door of the car park.“

„Seungri- just- what the hell? Again?“ Jiyong asked as he pointed at the thing in Seungri’s arms. It was rather big, about the size of Seungri’s giant wok he used for his Chop suey, it was white and it was fluffy. In other words, it was a dog. A dog with a ton of white, or what Jiyong assumed to be white beneath the mud, fur and tiny, practically non existing, eyes. The poor thing was shivering weakly and one of its legs was dangling like it was dead.

„Please, Jiyong, can you look where the closest vet is? I’m not sure he will make it for long, he has gotten weaker since I found him.“ Seungri was close to actually crying and Jiyong could neither stand the thought of that nor the thought of a suffering puppy so he immediately snatched his phone and googled vets in his area while more or less sloppily putting on a pair of real pants and some worn out sneakers so he was ready to go.

 

„You are coming with me?“ Seungri asked surprised and when Jiyong turned to look at him as he snatched his house keys he saw the hidden relief in the younger’s expression. 

„Of course! The poor pup needs all the support he can get, no?“ He answered nonchalantly and Seungri’s broad smile that followed could’ve lit a up a whole country.

„I love you so much, you know that?“ The kindergarten teacher muttered as they made their way to the front door.

„I’m pretty sure I do.“ And he did.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

Unfortunately the closest vet was closed so in the end they landed at the same vet they had gone to with Schnookums, at the very least they knew that they could trust the doctor there though. Jiyong had immediately made it clear to the man that he would take over all costs and Seungri literally started crying at that kind gesture.

Now they were waiting outside the room where the puppy was being examined and it was anything but nice. They didn’t know if the little one would make it, halfway during the ride he had stopped whining which wasn’t a good sign. It was a good thing that Jiyong had been driving Seungri’s car because the younger had been worried sick.

The idol held his boyfriend tightly in his arms even though he felt like crying himself. Jiyong loved animals even if he didn’t show it that much when Seungri brought them home, so seeing them all vulnerable and hurt like Schnookums had been or now the little pup, broke his heart. But Seungri needed him now so he would stay strong just as the younger had always been for him.

 

The door opened and the assistant of the vet came out followed by her boss. They both took off their surgical masks and Seungri nearly broke down when he saw that they weren’t looking all too happy.

 

„So“ The vet began. „we have good and bad news for you. The bad news are that he had a pretty bad infection in his left leg’s joint that had already spread throughout the whole leg. He couldn’t use it at all and must’ve lost the feeling in it, perhaps even before the infection so it didn’t cause him pain. To save his life though, as infections are very dangerous and can cause death by blood poisoning, we had to amputate the leg.“

 

Seungri flinched at the other’s words and Jiyong pulled him closer against his side, hoping that now the good news would follow.

 

„Also he is very anemic, as well as dehydrated, he has a heart worm that needs to be treated and we had to remove a few quills that were impaled through his tongue, probably caused by searching for food outside. That all sounds very bad, but there are luckily good news as well.“

 

The couple breathed out in relief as they hoped to hear something positive after the devastating condition of the dog. They weren’t the owners of the small puppy but that didn’t mean they didn’t care for him deeply.

 

„The surgery was a success and while we can’t guarantee that he will make it, it does look good for him. All the other issues are going to be treated as soon as he starts to feel better and is strong enough for the medication. Also perhaps you wondered why his eyes are so small and the answer is quite simple: the tough little guy is blind.“ 

 

Jiyong was about to insult the damn vet for telling them that this was good news but seeing the idols aggravation the man quickly raised his hands.

 

„This might seem like bad news to you but it isn’t really. He most likely was blind from birth which means he is used to it so his senses like his smell and hearing are way more advanced than those of dogs without handicaps. The good news are that we didn’t need to treat his eyes, they don’t have any discharge or infections which means that they are totally fine. If everything goes well he will grow up to be a healthy and happy dog, even with no sight and three legs. We assume that he hasn’t used his fourth leg for at least a month or maybe even since birth, the muscles were almost none existent in that leg so it was most probably only a hindrance to him.“

 

The information actually brought a small smile to the rapper lips, knowing that the amputation wasn’t taking something away from the puppy but could actually improve his life quality made him hopeful. Same with him being blind, of course it was sad but he was blind for his whole life so he didn’t know any better. Wasn’t it a miracle that he survived for this long? Maybe it was fate after all that Seungri had found him. The dog was a little hero.

 

„How old is he?“ Jiyong asked curiously. 

„We assume about three months.“

„Do you know what breed he is?“ The idol, again, asked and watched as the vet started to grin.

„We are not a hundred percent sure but we think it’s a Samoyed.“

„Excuse me?“

„A Samoyed.“

 

He didn’t understand why the vet was smirking but he just ignored it and made a mental note to google the breed later.

 

„I think you should go home and get some rest, we will take care of him here. Maybe you could drop by tomorrow or call us and we will tell you how he is doing then.“ The assistant suggested with a warm smile as he particularly put a comforting hand on Seungri’s shoulder, who hadn’t said a word yet but at least didn’t look as pale anymore.

„I think so too. We should go home and get some sleep.“

 

Seungri nodded in agreement and mustered up a small smile. Then Jiyong signed a few papers and they were out of the door and back in the car.

 

„He’s going to be alright, baby.“ Jiyong said calmingly and pressed a kiss to his boyfriend’s cheek. Aforementioned one looked up then and seemed a little happier, whether it was because of the kiss or because Jiyong had called him baby the older didn’t know.

 

„I have to work tomorrow… and after that I have a meeting.“ The kindergarten teacher suddenly said with a frown as Jiyong pulled out of the parking lot. „Should I quit work? But they need me… what should I do…“ The younger mumbled more to himself.

„It’s fine, Ri. You don’t need to cancel anything, I will go to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter