Can't Stop The Feeling

Can't Stop The Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heyo guys, I just wanted to quickly thank you for your awesome support, for reading, subscribing, upvoting and commenting!

I thought I'd upload the second chapter a bit earlier than planned to thank you for the incredible feedback~   I love all of you <3 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

„It’s Seungri.“ 

Huh, what a strange name, probably a nickname. So he was Korean? But his Japanese sounded fluent.

„Hi Seungri. Do you wonder why I chose you?“

„I do.“ His voice was heaven.

„I saw you saving a girl from drowning in the crowd earlier.“ And that sentence already caused a loud cheering and screaming from the audience. Jiyong undoubtedly had the nicest fans in the world.

„Aah.“ Was all the man named Seungri replied, beaming right into the camera which filmed him for the big screen, earning yet again the screaming of the crowd. 

The girls already love him.

 

Seungri was a hundred percent good looking, his black curly hair was falling slightly into his eyes and the black shirt and dark ripped jeans really emphasizing his slender but muscular body. If he was a bit taller he could be a model, but maybe his adorable face wouldn’t be that fitting anyway.

 

„I’ve been thinking, maybe we could sing a song together, would that be alright?“ Jiyong asked with a polite smile before holding out his microphone for Seungri to answer.

„Sure.“ It somehow wasn’t normal how confident and relaxed he looked, fans usually were totally hyper and shy when the idol talked or even just looked at them.

„Do you have a song in mind?“

„Umm…“ Seungri thought aloud, looking into nothingness as he contemplated which song to sing. Jiyong wondered what his favorite song was. He looked like the gentle kind, so perhaps he preferred songs like ‚That xx‘ or ‚What do you want‘. Or maybe he was unexpectedly a fan of something darker, like ‚Shake The World‘ or ‚Coup D’etat‘.

 

„Ah!“ Seungri exclaimed as he seemingly decided on a song and Jiyong was for some reason nervous to hear his answer, as if the outcome was of importance for his future.

„I’d like to sing ‚Cant Stop The Feeling‘ by Justin Timberlake.“

 

For a moment the rapper lost control over his facial expressions as he gaped at the answer of his supposedly fan. He didn’t expect that, why didn’t he choose one of Jiyong’s songs? He knew Youngbae was currently laughing his off at him backstage. 

But the blinding smile on Seungri’s face was worth it all so the blonde rapper agreed instead of turning into nagging .

 

A technical assistant came running, giving the cutie his own microphone and after Jiyong asked him if he was ready and received a happy nod, the background music started playing. [start the song]

„Shall I start?“ Jiyong asked, wanting Seungri to be comfortable.

„Yes.“ Another blinding smile later the rapper started to sing.

 

 

„I got this feeling inside my bones

It goes electric, wavey when I turn it on

 

All through my city, all through my home

We're flying up, no ceiling, when we in our zone“

 

 

Then Seungri took over and Jiyong literally couldn’t close his mouth upon hearing his voice, he nearly didn’t notice the screams coming from his audience.

 

 

"I can't take my eyes up off it, moving so phenomenally

You gone like the way we rock it, so don't stop“

 

 

When Jiyong didn’t continue singing, way too far gone to remember that he originally took part in this too, Seungri just proceeded alone and soon the whole audience joined in, screaming along to the lyrics like there was no tomorrow. 

That wasn’t all though, because apparently Seungri decided it was appropriate start dancing as well.

 

 

„Nothing I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance

Feeling good, good, creeping up on you

So just dance, dance, dance, come on

All those things I should do to you

But you dance, dance, dance

And ain't nobody leaving soon, so keep dancing“

 

 

The rapper laughed and finally started singing again.

 

 

„So just dance, dance, dance

I can't stop the feeling

So just dance, dance, dance, come on“

 

 

In the end, even Jiyong and his back up dancers took their chance and danced along. There was no choreography to go by, everybody did as they pleased, which made it seem and feel even more easy-going. When YG called Jiyong the day before, telling the younger that this whole fan service would look good on dvd, the idol definitely didn’t expect this to happen.

 

They kept dancing and singing, the plan to end the song after the first refrain was quickly forgotten as everyone was too emerged in having fun, literally not caring for these 4 minutes that there was a time schedule for the concert to stick to. Jiyong knew he’d have to listen to the nagging of the staff again but after all the trouble he had to go through because some people didn’t do their jobs right, made him deserve some extra minutes of joy. Also they were not in the position to be mad at him, the hell he had to experience until just earlier was their fault not his.

 

After the song ended and the dancers left the stage, the rapper actually needed a few seconds to process what had just happened, it felt so unreal. Did that guy really just slay the stage in front of thousand of Jiyong’s fans, performing a song that wasn’t even his? He was an entertainer for sure, or maybe he even was a celebrity and Jiyong just didn’t know about him until now. That would be so embarrassing.

 

„Seungri-ssi, I’ve got to admit that you surprised me. I didn’t expect you to be that talented, are you a professional? You look like an idol too.“

 

For some reason that set the black haired man off, bursting into laughter so hard, that he nearly stumbled to the ground. Once again Jiyong didn’t understand what was happening, it was not like he said something extraordinarily funny, right? 

Seungri was definitely cute but as Jiyong stared at the slightly taller man while said one showed off his row of perfectly white and straight teeth, the only thing he could take in was that extremely evil and kind of jeering laugh. How could a man with such adorable features have such a hyena laugh?  

 

„No I am not.“ Seungri said, still cackling. Resisting the urge to shake his head in confusion, but also amusement, Jiyong proceeded with his small talk, trying to not get caught up in this weird conversation.

„Well, I’m sure as soon as people hear about you, you will get many offers to join companies.“ The approval of Jiyong’s fans could be heard through the whole hall as they roared agreement. At least he had a certain fanbase now.

 

„Also I wonder, if you don’t mind asking, if you became an idol, what would be the first thing you’d like to do with your earned money?“ Jiyong sincerely wondered, he had the assumption that it wouldn’t be something simple as designer clothes or a fancy car, maybe it would be more in the direction of his own dancing studio or something creative in general. 

 

„Uhm, I would like to sponsor more kindergarten spaces, so every child has the chance to grow up in a healthy environment.“ Seungri said proudly, looking into the crowd, of course yet again, earning lots and lots of applause. 

What.

Jiyong gave up trying to understand him, that man was out of his league. He also started fearing for his spot as the main act of this evening, he guessed the other man could easily snatch it from him at this point.

 

Seeing how the staff motioned him that time was running out, Jiyong decided it was time to get Seungri off the stage again, after all there were other fans that waited for their chance to meet him and win a prize.

 

„I can’t hide the fact that you indeed won over my heart.“ He said sweetly, just repeating one of his practiced and memorized lines, though he couldn’t deny it was somewhat true. But his other fans would hear something similar later too, no matter how bad they did.

 

„I’ll give you this surprise box“ A staff brought out a black box with a white bow on top of it „but I can’t tell you what’s inside of it, or else it wont be a surprise box for my other victims anymore.“ Not to mention Jiyong had the feeling that the man wasn’t exactly interested in a poster of him, a plushy and a limited edition cd with bonus tracks, all objects containing his signature and not being purchasable anywhere else… He didn’t need to see the other man’s reaction upon seeing his prize.

 

„Thank you for having me!“ Seungri beamed and only now the blonde noticed the other’s dark circles that lingered like shadows under the male’s chocolate brown eyes.

„No, thank you for coming today.“

 

They shared a short and awkward hug, awkward for Jiyong at least, Seungri didn’t seem to have any kind of timidness nor lack of self esteem for that matter. 

He watched as the taller, with the help of the security guards, left to go back to his original spot next to the side stage and felt a twinge of disappointment the moment Seungri was gone in the sea of people. 

It somehow didn’t sit right with him that he wasn’t going to see this strange person ever again. He was so weird that it also made Jiyong curious about what else he had to say and which weird things he would do next. 

But maybe he wasn’t that weird at all, perhaps it was the situation that made him do and say those things or it was simply just Jiyong who thought of it as odd.

 

Well, now it didn’t matter any longer. 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

„Good job Ji, final concert in Japan is done! Only one is left now, and I know it’ll be a bomb! I’m proud of you, bro.“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter