Caroline and the pants on the wall

Can't Stop The Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

„Ugh, It doesn’t look right, what do I do?“

 

Jiyong stood in front of a giant mirror inside his walk in closet, looking at himself from every angle possible. He was wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a light blue shirt which was a little over sized, normally he would’ve probably approved but right now it just didn’t seem to be fitting.

 

Seungri and him were going to Jihoon’s club later that night and having been there once Jiyong knew it was one of the classier ones. His outfit was fine but somehow it didn’t sit right with him and just like the last six combinations he had tried on it was missing something.

 

The idol decided to leave it for now, he still had some time until Seungri would come by to pick him up, maybe he should do his hair first. But what to do with it? Sweeping it back? To the side? Or leaving it down?

Of course all of that was too simple for him so he took his curling iron and started curling his hair slightly before putting in a ton of hairspray to keep it up. He liked having his hair styled like that, it was out of his eyes and made his face look slimmer and sharper, but most importantly it looked flawless.

In the end he put on some make up and while lately he preferred it to be lighter today he used thick eyeliner and a bit of black eyeshadow.

Fierce but classy.

 

Upon looking into the mirror, seeing his own reflection, he kind of had a vision and therefore knew what to wear so Jiyong basically ran out of his bathroom and back into his closet, quickly reaching for the clothes he was thinking of. He put them on and searched for some jewelries and accessories all the while, just to go back to the big mirror eventually to look at the finished ’product’.

 

He wore a light pink button up which was tucked into his grey dress pants, both giving off a sophisticated but also casual look, accompanied by many silver rings, two necklaces, one a bit longer than the other, and many earrings. Combined with his hairstyle Jiyong thought it was perfect for the party, he just hoped Seungri felt the same about it.

 

After putting on a bit of his favorite cologne he searched for a pair of dress shoes that went well with his look and decided for a rather simple one with a few tiny highlights on it because for Jiyong clothes shouldn’t be too simple. When he was done he sat down on his couch, waiting for Seungri to arrive. It was about time but every single minute went by so painfully slowly, he just didn’t know what to do with himself. It was too much time to not be bored and excited at the same time but too little time to actually do something productive.

 

He looked through Instagram and was just in the process of uploading a very poetic and inspirational picture of a piece of art he had seen at his last visit at an exhibition when the door bell rang. It had him up on his feet in no time and he ran towards the door like a dog awaiting his owner so when he realized just that, he stood still for a few seconds, allowing himself to catch his breath in order to not look too desperate.

 

The idol opened the door then, not being able to wait any longer after all, and the sight that greeted him was somehow very different from what he had expected.

 

„Yo, Jiyongie hyung!“ Said a houseplant and wiggled with its leaves. What the was happening?!

Seungri’s pretty face emerged from behind it and gave Jiyong a blinding smile as he waved the giant plant in front of him.

 

„Oh! Damn hyung, you look fiiiiine!“ The younger whistled and for a split second the rapper blushed and was about to reply with the same statement when he remembered he couldn’t actually see much of the other man.

 

„What is that?“ Jiyong asked puzzled and pointed at the bush that Seungri bounced up and down like a baby.

„This? That is Caroline.“ What.

„Sorry?“

„She’s a Dragon tree. Dragon tree, get it?“ Seungri laughed, making the long leaves vibrate.

„Why are you bringing a plant to my house?“

„Well, because she’s a Dragon tree and she’s easy to take care of.“

„No, I mean why are you bringing Caroline to my house?“

„Because when I looked around your apartment I didn’t see a single plant so I thought you needed one.“

„The reason why I don’t have any is because I don’t have the time. I’m out of the county pretty often and for long periods, I can’t keep plants alive.“

„But I can, so don’t worry.“

 

Was he being serious? Jiyong would never understand how this man’s brain worked, except if…

 

„Is that your plan on sneaking into my house when I’m gone?“ Jiyong asked and laughed disbelievingly, this wasn’t really his intention, was it?

„No, I wouldn’t sneak in because you’d know I’d come here since I’ve told you now and you’d voluntarily give me your key and your code to your apartment. But if you don’t want that, which I can’t understand by the way, I could also take Caroline to my home and shower her with love there.“

 

The idol sighed and shook his head but reached out for the heavy pot anyway.

 

„Give me that!“ He said and turned around with Caroline in his arms to carry her into the living room. Why did Jiyong even call her Caroline as well? 

As to why Seungri did that, he didn’t wonder.

 

After placing her near his couch for an extra amount of oxygen he desperately needed, being a smoker, he faced the younger again and wasn’t sure if he was actually drooling when his eyes ogled the beauty that was Seungri and his outfit.

He wore a white shirt which showed Seungri’s slender body and his slight abs. Over it he had put on a black blazer with grey details and his pant’s were dark jeans that hugged his legs and his holy perfectly. The necklace dangling around his neck ended exactly on his chest and Jiyong had a hard time controlling himself, especially when he turned his attention towards the younger’s hair which was styled up as well but in a different way from Jiyong’s.

 

This man looked like a ing god.

 

„Staring again?“ Seungri chuckled but didn’t hide the fact that he was doing the same. Oh, the tension.

„Let’s get going.“ The blonde said in a failed attempt to disrupt this atmosphere before he did something he would regret later. Failed because even when he looked for his jacket, phone and keys his eyes couldn’t be torn from the other man. 

 

This night could only go well, could it?

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

The atmosphere was overwhelming, even Jiyong had to admit that and he had been to many clubs during the past ten years or so. There was doubt at first that the club and its owner, whose name was apparently Jihoon, would succeed and maybe it was too soon to judge but his business was well visited and the DJ did an excellent job. Jiyong was hard to impress, at least when he wasn’t wasted, but the music was great and presented in a professional way which obviously worked well for many people. Jiyong wanted to join the dance floor as well but he had to be careful, though he was sure that the moment he got drunk he would throw away every moral he had about keeping his image clean.

 

Seungri had come to fetch him from his apartment earlier but the both of them decided to use a taxi instead of his car because it was highly unlikely that one of them would be able to drive at the end of the night since neither of them wanted to hold back too much.

The ride had been very easygoing, Jiyong was usually more of an awkward person especially with strangers or people he had nearly kissed wtf! But Seungri didn’t seem to be fazed by the occurrence of the previous day, he was his usual self and talked a lot, mostly about work and how cute the children at his work were but also about the journal about Broccoli he received weekly, telling him how his baby was doing. It was very soothing to listen to the younger talk, it felt as if Jiyong was part of his life and he wished he could experience more of it. If he was being honest he also would love to meet Broccoli, it was well known that the idol had a soft spot for adorable things.

 

Looking over the crowd Jiyong had a slight deja vu when he saw Seungri walking towards him with two drinks in his hands and a big smile on his face. The rapper was still not over how attractive he looked today so when the other had wandered off to go to the bar earlier, Jiyong couldn’t help it but stare at that beautifully shaped and he was sure god must’ve loved Seungri to bless him with that.

 

„Here you go.“ The center of all of his thoughts said and reached the idol one of the two drinks. „It’s a bit strong but it’s really good.“

„Thank you, Ri.“

 

The already broad smile on the younger’s face grew even wider upon hearing the nickname he was given as he took a sip of his alcoholic drink to hide it.

Jiyong smirked, loving the reaction he got because he knew it was him who was to blame for it.

Looking at the glass in his hand the blonde recognized the content, after all it was what got him drunk in the first place when he had visited this place last time. Taking a swig of it he felt the liquid spreading through his body, warming his chest, and even though he knew that alcohol wasn’t able to affect someone this quickly he already felt a bit more courageous and thankful for this opportunity to spend time with his crush, which was currently standing in front of him, gazing at Jiyong with his dazzling eyes.

 

„You are staring.“ Jiyong chuckled, quoting Seungri, and caught him off guard. The latter’s eyes widened in realization but stayed on the older regardless as if telling him he didn’t care.

„Do you have a problem with that? I think I have the right to do it after you’ve been staring at me so many times.“ He responded cheekily and smugly nibbled on his drink again.

„I don’t, I’m used to be stared at, you know?“ 

 

Seungri, upon hearing that, pursed his lips and shook his head slightly.

 

„I don’t think I can approve of that.“

 

Jiyong was about to ask what he meant by that when the DJ started talking through the microphone, interrupting not just the idol’s opportunity to find out the meaning behind those words but also his train of thoughts. After the man turned his music down he announced that it was the first karaoke night since the club’s opening and depending on the feedback it got it would repeat monthly. Whoever wanted to sing could go up to his colleague at the side of the podium and choose a song from a broad variety.

Of course Seungri was already hyped about it and was restlessly fidgeting on his spot in anticipation, it was inevitable that he would take part in it, probably more than once, and the blonde wondered if he knew about the karaoke night and planned this beforehand. Well, Jiyong was alright with it as long as he came back to him at some point, watching the younger perform was great in its own way after all and the rapper knew Seungri wasn’t someone to be tamed anyway.

 

„Can I?“ Seungri asked for permission like a child would ask their parents.

„Of course but don’t forget me.“ Jiyong smiled at him, he couldn’t wait to hear him sing again, it’s been some time.

„You know I won’t! I dedicate this to you, Jiyongie!“

 

Jiyong’s cheeks heated up, obviously Seungri wouldn’t mention him to anybody this night, they were trying to avoid any kind of attention at the moment but just the thought that he would sing for the idol warmed his heart.

He waved the man when said one ran off into the crowd again and followed him with his eyes as long as possible before the mop of black hair vanished completely. Seungri was a bit taller than Jiyong but he still didn’t belong to the tall men that could be seen everywhere in this club.

 

Jiyong wondered how his fans would react if they knew about him spending time with Seungri, after all he became kind of popular when the videos of him performing at Jiyong’s concert went viral. 

Actually the idol missed his fans a lot. Even if he had haters and a few rude fans, most of them were great and incredibly supporting and loving. It was impossible to repay them for what they had given him during all those years and he wished he could somehow show his gratitude but nothing he ever did could convert his feelings like he wanted to.

And maybe he should visit his parents and sister more often, he probably didn’t thank them enough as well. Being and idol had been time consuming from the very beginning, he knew his family friends and fans understood but he still felt like it was unfair that he couldn’t be there for all of them like they deserved.

 

Suddenly the music changed. Before it had been mixed rap songs that were played by the DJ but now the tune was completely different and Jiyong immediately knew which song it was, because he had been producing it. Well, not entirely of course but he took part in it.

It was ’Boombayah’ by Blackpink, a girl group that had their debut not long ago. They did really well considering the four girls were young and inexperienced but on the other hand they had to train under YG for years so it was to be expected.

 

One look at where the DJ stood before and the idol recognized Seungri with a microphone in his hand. Jiyong wondered how he would perform this song, it was completely different from what he had been hearing him sing until now and the changes between singing and rapping weren’t easy either. 

Seungri wasn’t alone as he had expected though, a smaller and chubbier man, older too, joined him, as well as a taller man with soft features and light brown short hair. For some reason he looked like he didn’t fit in with the crowd, everything about him seemed to be ordinary and standard. He also looked like he was forced to stand there and would rather be somewhere else, Jiyong was pretty sure he knew who the one forcing him was.

 

Then it began and the tall stranger started rapping first Lisa’s and then Jennie’s part and even though he wasn’t the most talented rapper and looked incredibly insecure and uncomfortable on the spot, it also sounded like someone had taught him a few tips and tricks on how to rap. It reminded Jiyong of how he started when he was suddenly told to become a rapper instead of a dancer.

Then the smaller man sung and it actually sounded quite nice but Jiyong wondered when exactly Seungri’s part would come up because that was literally the reason he let him take part in it in the first place and despite dancing he hadn’t done a thing yet. When the refrain finally started he didn’t even sing the ’Boombayah’ part and at some point the blonde thought Seungri was only there to carry out the choreography (though in his own embarrassing way). That was until the moment he raised the microphone to his lips.

Jiyong held his breath.

And then he sang.

 

„OPPA!“

 

…Of course. Of ing course.

Why was Jiyong even surprised for a second? 

He heard a second ’OPPA!’ soon after and then the tall stranger rapped again with a puzzled expression when Seungri nudged him to continue, probably having expected this as much as everyone else, which would be not at all.

 

And so the song went on with Seungri literally just screaming Oppa and dancing in the background, totally not interested in anyone’s opinion about his very strange performance and interpretation of ’Boombayah’s choreography.

It was only when he yet again screamed into his microphone and looked directly at Jiyong that said one realized what Seungri meant when he said he’d dedicate this song to him.

 

Because Seungri called him Oppa.

 

„Oh my god! This guy, I swear…“ Jiyong muttered in disbelief and gulped down his drink because if the younger intended to be such a flirty idiot he needed alcohol to be able to handle it.

But to be fair, he knew what he got himself into when he decided to spend time with him.

 

After the song had ended Jiyong had to wait a few minutes until he saw the handsome kindergarten teacher run over to him with his goofy grin still in place and a second row drinks for them to consume. 

 

„How was I?“ He asked and gave Jiyong his share.

„Is that a serious question?“

„Of course, I think I was the main attraction of the whole gig!“

„For me you really were.“ Jiyong laughed and took a sip of his drink, nearly choking because it was stronger than anticipated.

„Is it god? I haven’t tried this one yet.“ 

„Strong.“ The blonde wheezed and earned a laugh.

„Sorry I should’ve warned you, the bartender told me it would knock me off my feet. Oh, by the way, Jihoon is coming over in a few- ah! There he is!“

 

Seungri jumped past Jiyong and when said one turned around he saw how his companion grabbed the arm of the tall ordinary looking guy with brown hair he saw before.

That was Jihoon? Like as in the owner of this club and Chaerin’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter