Use them rubber gloves, hyung

Can't Stop The Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Yes, Jiyong needed to do something for Seungri to show the younger how much he loved him.

But that was easier said than done.

What could he possibly give him? The younger had everything and was everything, what could Jiyong do to surprise him, something that could make him equally as happy as he had made Jiyong?

 

The rapper wanted to be thoughtful and original, so writing a song wouldn’t exactly be surprising but he was sure that Seungri wasn’t especially interested in a painting or a piece of clothing designed by Jiyong either, it just wasn’t right.

But then, what was?

 

What did Seungri like?

 

Animals.

Plants.

Cooking.

Business stuff.

Children.

 

„Urgh… Goddammit!“ Jiyong huffed and ruffled his hair in frustration. „Why must everything I attempt doing become a struggle? I never asked for this.“

 

But no one ever said it would be easy. If I want something, I have to fight for it.

 

Perhaps he could do a few little things instead of one big thing? Like when it’s your birthday and you rather want to unpack many small presents instead of a big one because you actually kind of have everything you need, so you take your pleasure from unpacking and guessing what the next present could be.

 

„I know!“ Jiyong let his fingers snap in realization as a thought popped up into his head. „That’s a good idea!“

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

The same day

 

 

„…You want me to teach you what? “

„How to make Bibimbap properly.“

„So in other words you want to learn how to cook?“

„Yes, you could say that.“

„You?“

„Yah! What’s so wrong about that?!“

„Nothing, it’s just, I mean… you?“

„Yes me! I want to be able to make Bibimbap, now stop making fun of me!“

„I’m not, I’m not, I think it’s really great! It’s just that I’m surprised, you never ever wanted to learn how to cook. Ever. Ever.“

„Okay, I got it, thank you! So, do you have time or not?“

 

Jiyong grumbled into his phone after the row of insults, at least that’s how he interpreted Youngbae’s reaction, when finally his best friend agreed on meeting him in a couple of hours. Jiyong understood the older’s surprise but he didn’t have to be a about it.

 

„Should I bring something? Do you have the ingredients?“

„No, do you?“

„Wow, you are so prepared. But yes, I do. I will be there in about… um.. three hours, okay?“

„Okay. Thank you man.“

„No problem dude, I’m glad you at least try.“ That sounded like another insult.

„Thanks… bye Bae.“

„Byeee!“

 

Great. Jiyong already knew he would have to go through a lot of teasing later, Youngbae had a really soft personality but that didn’t mean he didn’t like picking on people, especially on Jiyong. The rapper couldn’t complain though, when his best friend was freshly in love and began his relationship with Hyorin, the blonde just wasn’t able to stop the remarks spilling from his mouth either.

 

„Never mind, at least I have Seungri.“ Jiyong grinned and stood up from the kitchen chair he sat on while talking to Youngbae. „Gotta clean that up though.“

 

Well… Jiyong had tried to make Bibimbap just before he had called Youngbae but it didn’t go well at all. The meat wasn’t good, he didn’t know how he managed to do that but on the outside it was burnt but the inside was still raw. The rice turned into a weird white lump and it was way to salty for his liking. The egg came out okay and so did the vegetables, that was if he hadn’t cut his fingers three times in the process.

And here he thought he was getting better at cooking after his last not too bad attempt.

Everything was a lie.

 

The idol took the ruined food and threw it into the trash, he was annoyed by the fact that he wasn’t even able to do this much after having tried so many times and he was all alone with nobody to make him feel better. And when he said nobody was there to make him feel better he was talking about Seungri, because when Jiyong was moody, only Seungri could calm him, everyone else would be like fuel to the fire.

Schnookums was a pro at making the rapper happy too, but the lazy little fur ball decided to spend her time snoozing in Jiyong’s bed.

 

„Now I remember why I never even tried to have a normal life. Because it .“

 

Jiyong muttered and stomped aggressively to his cupboard to take out the dish soap but before he could even reach for it he saw something sticking to the object. Another note.

 

 

Are you cleaning the dishes? Does that mean you cooked? If so I’m very proud of you babe, even if it didn’t turn out as planned, don’t give up <3

Also don’t forget to use rubber gloves when you clean the dishes or else your hands will become dry and that can be painful, ouchie ~

 

 

A snicker left Jiyong’s lips as he read the little message Seungri had left him. It was unbelievable how well the younger knew him already, being able foresee the future and write something like that, it really cheered the idol up. Seungri was incredible in general, wasn’t he? And now he was Jiyong’s boyfriend.

 

„My boyfriend… boyfriend…“ 

 

It sounded good and the smile on his face only grew bigger at the realization that Seungri really was his now. 

 

„Alright! Let’s clean up! If Youngbae sees any traces of this mess he won’t leave me alone for months!“

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

The same evening

 

 

„Ai. Ai! SCHNOOKUMS!“

 

At Jiyong’s third attempt to call his cat, the adorable little kitten perked up her ears and ran towards her owner aka the source of the noise.

 

„… You really like that name better?“ The rapper asked with a defeated sigh. „I guess it’s my fault, for some reason I was never able to shake it off so we just stuck with Schnookums, even though it’s probably the worst name for a cat. Or literally everything else.“

 

He picked up the fur ball and went to his comfy sofa to finally take a rest. Youngbae had pushed him to his limits, he didn’t even know that cooking could be that exhausting but Jiyong’s best friend could be extreme in general, and with the weirdest things on top of that. The blonde involuntarily had to think back to the day he passed out because Youngbae forced him to paint his entire apartment. In one day. He had a big apartment and Jiyong had no stamina.

 

At least the idol now was able to make Bibimbap decently and probably enhanced a few other cooking ’skills’ if you could call them like that.

He suddenly had to grin when he remembered how his best friend had just left Jiyong’s flat, because shortly after the door closed and the younger took his key from the cupboard in the hallway to lock the door properly, he noticed another piece of paper with a familiar handwriting on it.

 

 

I already miss you, I can’t wait to walk in through your front door when I’m back so I can feel you in my arms again <3

(ps.: You are out of toilet paper soon)

 

 

Jiyong missed him too, so freaking much.

 

 

„Should we call him? Hm?“ He murmured as he the cat’s ears. Schnookums had curled up on his lap and purred contently, he liked to read into it as an approval to his previous question instead of his actions because, if he was being honest, he just needed some kind of poor excuse to give up and reach out to his boyfriend.

Yes, he was that weak.

 

It was late already but he hoped that Seungri was still up, perhaps the younger was out partying though, or he had some late business dinner. 

Never mind, Jiyong called him anyway and, as if it wasn’t enough already, made it a video chat as well.

 

It rang a few times, a few times too many for the idol’s taste, in fact so many times that he nearly hung up again. But luckily the man of his dreams (he started to go crazy) answered and all worries suddenly evaporated into thin air.

 

„Jiyongie~! I missed you! To be honest, I was only minutes away from calling you too.“ Seungri laughed and the older had to concentrate to not melt away just like that. His smile was blinding and his hair stuck up in all directions, he was too beautiful to be a human being. „Hyung? Honey, you are staring again.“

„Oh.“ Jiyong managed to breathe out as he was awoken from his stupor by Seungri’s hyena laugh. „Sorry. I just… lost it for a second.“

„Yeah, I know, I’m stunning. Can’t take my eyes off me either.“

„Understandable.“ Jiyong cracked a grin which didn’t stay for long as it morphed into a lovestruck smile. He didn’t notice, though Seungri reciprocated it and for a while nothing was being said.

 

„Look, Schnookums is here too. She misses you as well.“ Jiyong angled his phone so that his lover was able to see the sleeping beauty in his lap. „I noticed that she really only responses to ’Schnookums’ and not ’Ai’, just what have I done?“ A chuckle could be heard from the other line and the rapper turned his phone back into the former position so he could see Seungri.

„Schnookums is a great name, you know? After all it was my idea.“

„That doesn’t make it any better.“

„It doesn’t need to be made better because it’s already perfect! She likes the name, I like the name, that’s all that matters.“

„Right, I don’t think she knows what-“

„It’s all that matters!“

„Okay, okay!“ Jiyong laughed and sank further into the cushions of his sofa. „I get it. How was your day?“

„Mmh, it was okay, I had the first meeting an hour after I arrived so it was kind of stressful but despite that everything went well. I’m looking forward to being back home though. Actually, all of this is really new to me, I never felt bound to someone like I feel bound to you, I used to travel without home sickness, even when I was in a relationship before, but just this one day made me realize how much importance you hold towards me. But it also shows me that being apart from each other for a while is a good thing as well, because that’s when you notice just how much you need one another.“

 

Jiyong couldn’t agree more, the younger basically spoke out his thoughts and feelings, turning them into words, and it only strengthened the invisible bond they shared. He could sense it and he knew Seungri could too.

 

„It helps me.“

„Hm?“

„Everything you do helps me, even the time we are apart but the certainty that you are and will stay by my side, it helps me. Because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter