A tab air- what?

Can't Stop The Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was delighted, he was ing out of his mind.

He didn’t even know why he went to the studio when Teddy and Youngbae called him over to listen to their latest project, he knew he wouldn’t be able to concentrate for the life of him and if they expected any kind of helpful statement about their work from him, he had clearly disappointed them by now.

 

Seungri had kissed him.

He had freaking kissed him and Jiyong couldn’t handle that, even the thought alone was too much.

 

The kiss had been spontaneous and not exactly romantic but it felt better than he had ever imagined and so much more he couldn’t put into words. He was so incredibly happy to know that apparently the two of them, despite having become quite sensual in the club, fell asleep during the taxi ride back to Jiyong’s apartment and when they were, not so gently, woken up by the driver, the tense and worked up mood had disappeared into thin air, leaving them to drink an play PS3 until they were too tired and too wasted to stay awake. In the end it led to the intimate moment they had shared earlier this morning and the extreme tingling in Jiyong’s tummy he felt just by thinking about it was self explanatory.

Also the idol couldn’t forget the smile Seungri wore for the rest of the morning as it was probably the most beautiful one in the entire world, it had looked like Jiyong had felt and still did even now that he sat in front of a monitor again, with his two friends to his left side.

 

He must’ve looked so stupid with the satisfaction literally dripping off his face.

 

„Just… what the ?“ Youngbae asked after having played the fourth section of the song for the third time with Jiyong not being able to give criticism or generally any kind of opinion.  

„Could you please - dude, listen to me when I talk to you - could you please concentrate, for s sake, and tell us what you think about this?!“

„I’m not sure I can do that today.“ Jiyong giggled as he leaned back in his chair.

„We are aware, are you high or what?“ Teddy scoffed, clearly annoyed, but the rapper’s grin only widened. 

 

He knew he wasn’t being of any help at the moment but could he be blamed?

This morning he experienced true excitement and more or less found out that he fell for Seungri, and, well, he fell damn hard. That man never gave him a break and now Jiyong finally knew how those beautiful lips felt on his own. They were so soft and warm just like Seungri’s personality.

 

„Fine, I’ll try, play it again.“ The idol said with a huff, he was happy but that didn’t mean it was appropriate to let it affect others in a negative way, so he took a deep breath and used all of his will power to focus on their song. After all, the better he cooperated the sooner he’d be out of there.

 

 

 

That’s what he had planned but unfortunately things didn’t go as soothly. Originally he only came to listen to Youngbae’s and Teddy’s creation in order to give a little feedback, something that should’ve taken about half an hour. They were used to this already.

Sadly Teddy isn’t the only producer at this company and Jiyong’s opinion, especially now that a new girl group was about to have their debut, was always highly appreciated. In other words, he was asked to review a few other songs and after he had politely declined, YG had been quick to force his golden boy to help out after all.

 

Since then Jiyong had been rushing it, he listened to the songs, expressed his impressions on them and proceeded to the next ones.

His eyes always fell back to the clock in the by him barely visited studio of his colleague, it was nearly three o’clock, meaning Seungri would be finished with his shift any minute. ignoring the producer’s questioning stares he grabbed his phone and typed a quick message to his personal cutie.

 

 

to: horse face °3°

 

Could you come fetch me from the company? 

I had to help out a bit but I am done soon 

 

sent: 2.53 pm

 

 

„Anyway…“ The other man said, trying to earn back Jiyong’s attention. Said one raised his head expectantly, waiting for him to continue but never set his phone aside.

„I was thinking that perhaps this part was a little too long? It’s sounds stretched, don’t you think?“

„No.“ 

 

The rapper pursed his lips as he thought how to voice out is thoughts. He was never good with words that weren’t put into songs so sometimes he had trouble to explain his opinions to people who weren’t as familiar to him as Youngbae, Chaerin or Teddy were.

 

„Actually, I think it’s well done, if you shorten it, it may sound too cramped and… pushed. So I’d leave it like that but make sure that the autotune isn’t too strong, it doesn’t go well with their image they are supposed to build up.“

 

The idol saw the producer nodding in understanding and when he was concentrated on turning Jiyong’s words into action Jiyong himself was back to his phone immediately.

 

 

from: horse face °3°

 

Alrighty~

Shall I wait in the car or come to your studio?

 

sent: 2.59 pm

 

 

to horse face °3°

 

Come to my studio, Youngbae is there too.
I’m still busy so if I’m not there yet when you arrive just make yourself comfortable, I won’t take long

 

sent: 3.00 pm

 

 

Normally Jiyong wouldn’t just let anybody into his studio, especially when that anybody isn’t close to neither Youngbae nor Teddy but knowing Seungri, the younger probably didn’t have the slightest problem with that anyway.

Also, Seungri wasn’t just anybody.

 

 

 

Youngbae rubbed his eyes and let out a huge yawn while he stretched his legs as far as he could. His muscular body definitely needed some kind of exercise, how was his best friend able to stay in this position for days? But then again, Jiyong didn’t have any muscles at all, a ’skinny grass stem’ as the singer liked to call him. It would never get old.

 

„ing finally! We are finished.“ Teddy groaned and cracked his joints. Youngbae couldn’t help it but shudder at the sound as a cold shiver went down his spine.

„Ew, you know I hate it when you do that.“ He reasoned trying to shake of the disgusting feeling.

„And you know I don’t care.“

 

The pink haired man let it slide but just because he was so relieved that they had completed their project. Now they only had to wait for Jiyong to come back because that had taken the USB stick with the last file they needed with him. It wasn’t on purpose, him and Youngbae had the same USB sticks and they frequently mixed them up, maybe it was about time they got themselves different looking ones. That would be reasonable.

 

Speaking of Jiyong, the blonde had been acting out of character earlier, usually Youngbae would have thought it was the curly head’s fault again but Jiyong hadn’t used his phone even once during that time meaning they weren’t texting each other. Normally that was the only thing that could distract the rapper lately, he was disciplined and working was his passion, or so Youngbae thought, so what had gotten him this overjoyed today? 

If he hadn’t just ended his world tour, the older guessed, it could have been YG’s offer to do one but that was impossible now and the only thing that could get Jiyong so worked up was, in fact, a new world tour.

His fans were his life.

 

„Thinking about your best friend aka mister my-head’s-in-the-clouds-and-will-never-come-back?“

„Yeah, he was weird wasn’t he?“ Youngbae shook his head and stifled another yawn.

„Is that even a question? He’s scary lately, it’s like he’s someone else.“ Teddy responded with raised eyebrows, no one would miss out on such a big change in personality. But Youngbae shook his head again, he knew better.

„No. You could say that this was actually the real Jiyong.“

„What do you mean?“

„The Jiyong you just saw is the real him. When we were younger that’s how his personality used to be all the time, you probably just never got the chance to experience it.“

 

It was obvious that Teddy was beyond surprised, he thought the rapper had been rather creepy earlier but to know that it was just his genuine self actually made him pity the idol for always looking so stressed and worn out.

 

„Then what changed?“ The producer asked, turning to face the other completely.

„If I knew… I can only guess. I think it’s his job but he never talked about it, he only ever tells me about his smaller problems that bother him at that very moment but never about the whole big thing that made his life seemingly become so dull.“

 

The singer stared at the ground suddenly feeling guilty. He should’ve done more for his friend, seeing Jiyong silently suffering for a reason he didn’t know was already pretty hard itself but all of Youngbae’s attempts to help the rapper had gone to waste in the past.

He himself had his fair share of emotional slumps, everyone probably had, but for Korea’s biggest idol it seemed to have taken a deeper and much more worse turn.

 

„But now“ Teddy interjected „he looks happy, isn’t that good? Especially today, I wonder what caused him to-“

 

SLAM!

 

„HEY!“

 

It was quiet for a few seconds before Youngbae averted his gaze from the source of the noise back to the producer.

 

„That.“ He answered Teddy’s unfinished question.

 

Seungri had just burst into the room without any care in the world and the most innocent smile on his face while walking towards the two baffled men. Though, Youngbae was less surprised than he should’ve probably been.

 

„Sorry, I hope I don’t bother you. Jiyong hyung told me to wait here for him.“ The young man grinned, he didn’t look sorry at all.

„It’s fine, you can sit down there.“ Teddy pointed at the chair next to the singer, the one Jiyong usually sat on, and watched Seungri plopping down on it. „We aren’t working right now, just finished actually.“

„Oh cool, what were you working on?“

„We can’t tell you, it’s a secret.“ Youngbae laughed, that boy was so energetic the rapper probably didn’t even have time to worry about anything when they were hanging out, no wonder they were friends.

„Right, sorry, I think I got a bit too excited here.“

„Nah, I’d ask too if I was you.“

 

Seungri only nodded in agreement and chuckled then, swirling in his chair like a child. 

Youngbae wasn’t sure if it was his imagination but the younger had this atmosphere around him that for some reason gave one the feeling of complete satisfaction, of gratefulness and contentment but also the feeling of being appreciated. The singer didn’t know much about that man but just a look at Seungri told him he was truly happy. If Jiyong saw that too than it was explanation enough.

 

„So Seunghyun-ssi, what is your profession? I heard you are a talented singer and dancer but refused to join us.“ Teddy asked randomly, he fortunately didn’t have any problems with starting small talk.

„Ah, that. I’m a kindergarten teacher.“ 

 

Seungri looked like he stopped speaking on purpose to watch the two men’s reactions. He must’ve been satisfied by the speechless opening and closing mouths he saw, because he smirked before he continued.

 

„I wouldn’t give up my job for being famous. Also, if I really became a well known idol, I wouldn’t have the freedom I have now. I love going to places without being followed by cameras, though, I think I’ll be a bit more restricted from now on.“ A gentle smile formed on the man’s soft features, somehow differentiating itself from the one before, and Youngbae got suspicious. 

„What do you mean ’restricted’?“ He asked curiously. To his distaste he was promptly interrupted by the studio door being slammed open again, in very similar manner to the first time.

 

Jiyong walked in like he lived in that room, which wasn’t exactly a lie considering he spent most of his time there. Teddy usually had his own studio but when Jiyong wasn’t using his he liked to come here because, unlike his own, Jiyong’s had no security camera but a lock to shut the door for good. YG liked to be in control and even more so he liked to spy on people.

 

Despite a bit of excitement the rappers expression was indifferent, which immediately changed though the moment he saw Seungri. He didn’t even acknowledge the remaining two men’s existences as walked straight up to the youngest, a smile bigger and brighter than probably ever before, leaving especially Teddy restless and extremely uncomfortable shifting in his seat. He wasn’t used to this. 

 

„Hey.“ Jiyong murmured and bit his lower lip, a habit he started to develop seemingly whenever the curly haired boy was involved.

„Hey.“ Seungri grinned back. Youngbae thought it looked like love.

 

There was an odd silence engulfing them, it felt as if they were actually in two different rooms, as if the two younger didn’t know that they weren’t alone, caught up in their own world, caught up in each other.

It looked nearly adorable how Jiyong stood there between the other’s legs, so familiar and relaxed, as they had a conversation with only their eyes, no words were said.

As if they were agreeing on something their stares became stronger, less questioning, and then the bomb was dropped.

 

Teddy was about to scream and could only barely stop himself from falling out of his chair, while Youngbae was equally shocked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter