Of toddlers and kittens

Can't Stop The Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

„So… please remind me, why did I agree to this again?“ Seunghyun aka TOP asked his idol friend as he tightened his tie a bit to make sure he actually looked as stunning as everybody believed him to be.

„Because you love me and would never leave me hanging.“ It was a statement that left no room for any kind of discussion from the other party, if Jiyong was determined, even Seunghyun and his pretty face couldn’t change his mind. So he didn’t try to begin with.

„And why did you ask me in the first place? You could’ve just asked Youngbae, he’s your best friend, not me.“

„Because Seungri’s friend is a fan of yours and not Bae’s so just feel honored and it up.“

„And, let me guess, you couldn’t say no to Seungri.“

„Exactly.“

 

The two celebrities just arrived at the restaurant they all agreed on meeting at, being led to their secluded table by a pretty hostess. It was a high class restaurant, a pretty expensive one, which took the task of keeping famous people as well as business men and women safe and paparazzi-free very seriously. 

Everything from the furniture to the decoration basically screamed ’expensive!’, the whole style was kept rather antiquated, probably baroque, and Seunghyun nearly lost his when they entered through the massive wooden door. He was a er for art and furniture, seeing these old pieces definitely just inspired a few new ideas for the design of his penthouse. 

 

Thanks to Jiyong both men were a little early which left them a bit of time until Seungri and his best friend would arrive. Jiyong was indescribably happy that his boyfriend had offered him to meet Deasung only at first and asked him to convince Seunghyun to join as well.

Despite being the well-known idol ’G-Dragon’, who was thought to be above all and fearless as well as perfect, behind the scenes he was only a man with insecurities, especially when it came to the ones he loved the most and his urge to make them happy. But it only got worse when he found himself in social situations with people he didn’t know. It freaked him out not to know what they thought, what their preferences were and what could trigger them to feel bad. He never seemed to find the right words which made him look cold and distant to many who only met him fleetingly.

Luckily he had Seunghyun now, which, by no means, meant that he wasn’t nervous. He still was but at least he knew that if someone was to embarrass himself it was probably going to be the older, and what made it better was the fact that in most cases the actor didn’t care, if he even noticed in the first place that is. Shameless bastard.

 

„So, are you, like, officially not so officially dating?“ The taller asked and sipped his water he got served just seconds prior.

„Yeah, kind of. We are in a relationship but we didn’t say-“

„-the three famous words yet.“ Seunghyun completed the sentence with a knowing nod and leaned back in his chair. „It’s good though, don’t rush it, you have plenty of time.“

„That’s the point.“

„Now spill it! Who confessed? Who kissed whom first?“

 

Right, Jiyong nearly forgot. The actor wasn’t just a er for furniture and art, he was also a er for juicy gossips and love stories.

 

„Nobody really confessed but it was obvious. We nearly kissed twice and were close to fully making out once before we actually had our first kiss, but we were always interrupted somehow.“

„And?“

„And what?“

„Who kissed whom? And how? And when?“

„God dammit hyung, that’s actually non of your business! Get yourself a love life!“

„Oh, baby Ji is blushing, did I struck a nerve there? Also, I’m doing you a favor here so don’t be an and at least tell me the important stuff.“

„Ugh, you are the worst, Choi!“ The rapper groaned as he crossed his legs and shook his head but if he was being honest, he also kind of wanted to talk about it, because, well, he was a er for gossip too.

„He kissed me in the morning when he stayed overnight, we passed out drunk after we partied at a club a bit too hard. It was perfect actually, even if it wasn’t the usual romantic atmosphere.“

„What do you mean?“

„What I mean is: He kissed me while we were brushing our teeth.“ 

 

A laugh escaped the blonde when he thought back to that moment, the scene in the bathroom with toothpaste smeared all over their faces. It really was perfect, and definitely not normal but nothing ever was when it came to Seungri.

 

„That’s so- that’s ew.“ Seunghyun commented but the fond smile on his face betrayed him. „I’m just relieved to finally see you happy. I might be mistaken but your past relationships seemed rather… forced?“ At that Jiyong tilted his head to the side in question. So others noticed too?

„I could be wrong but you never even looked close to being lovestruck like what you look like right now.“

„You might be right.“ Jiyong sighed but grinned then. He felt sincerely sorry for his ex-girlfriend’s broken hearts but could he have possibly known how it feels to be loved when they never gave him the chance to experience it? No, not really.

 

„Hyung!“ An all too familiar voice resounded behind Jiyong and it didn’t take him even a split of a second to turn around and look at his favorite man. 

Seungri was gorgeous as always, a simple suit that embraced his body perfectly and enhanced that beautiful face of his. His hair was styled up again and he wore his glassed, a combination that ed with Jiyong every time.

 

„Hey.“ The rapper breathed out and stood up, quickly glancing around him if there was anyone spying on them before taking the hand his boyfriend was holding out for him. Seungri placed a quick loving peck on his lips, trying very hard not to overdo it, before he continued to bow to Seunghyun.

 

„Elder-nim.“ He said with a smile in order to greet the oldest and caused Jiyong to burst out laughing. The actor luckily didn’t dwell on it and returned the smile happily, knowing that it was just the other’s carefree personality instead of disrespect.

 

„Ah, right!“ Seungri suddenly seemed to remember and turned to the fourth person. „This is Daesung, my best friend.“

„Nice to meet you. I’m a big fan!“ Daesung, a well built man with dark hair and kind features, said excitedly and it was obvious how hard he tried to prevent himself from freaking out, after all he just met his two favorite idols.

 

They all greeted each other, Daesung considerably nervous, before sitting down at the table, Seungri facing Jiyong and Seunghyun facing Daesung. For a second Jiyong feared he was acting awkwardly and that he would ruin everything but his anxiety must’ve been written all over his face because Seungri didn’t bother to hide their relationship and affection as he took the blonde’s hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze, accompanied by a gently smile. Only then the idol noticed that Daesung was already talking and appeared to be completely oblivious to what just happened between the couple.

 

„I hope I’m not troubling you, I never wanted to be an inconvenience. Seungri asked me if I wanted to join but I guess I don’t really belong to your group of friends.“ Daesung smiled bashfully but happily and Jiyong could definitely see why he was friends with Seungri, they both radiated this extreme positivity and love-my-life attitude.

 

„Oh no, don’t worry, we wanted to meet you as well.“ Jiyong said, quickly waving his hands. „And we’ve kind of met before so it was about time, wasn’t it? I’m sure you’ll be part of our ’group’ in no time.“

 

Daesung’s eyes lit up in pure bliss, who wouldn’t be excited about their favorite idols saying they want you to be their friend?

 

„That’s right, I’d say the two of you fit us quite well.“ Seunghyun added and nodded as he agreed with himself.

„Thank you! It means so much to me, you know? You have no clue how I felt when Seungri told me he was dating Jiyong-ssi, I was already so shocked when we went to Jihoon’s club and suddenly I found out he was friends with you. My poor heart.“

„And then you must’ve wondered: Why G-Dragon? Why not TOP, when he is literally the most handsome man in the world? Why did he chose that flimsy rapper when he could’ve chosen the greek-god-like drop dead gorgeous actor?“

„N-no, I didn’t! I mean, not that I don’t think you are gorgeous, you totally are! Oh, but not in a erted kind of way, I just- I think-“ Daesung stuttered and there Jiyong saw the difference between him and his boyfriend because he fell for Seunghyun’s teasing while Seungri definitely didn’t. He decided to save the helpless man before the actor could cause any more damage.

 

„He’s just kidding, he didn’t mean that. Also, Seunghyun“ He shot the older a warning glare. „behave or I’ll kick you out, at least try to hide your five year old mentality as long as we are in the restaurant. Don’t always overwhelm people with your stupidity.“

„But I am gorge-“

„You are annoying. Sorry Daesung-ssi, he’s a little too much sometimes.“ 

„No, not at all!“ Seungri’s best friend said slightly confused but still smiling.

 

Seungri, all the while, watched silently as the banter took place and an amused grin sneaked onto his face. His hand was still entangled with Jiyong’s in an unnatural way but it was comfortable and the rapper definitely wouldn’t complain.

 

„So, if I may ask, what do you do for a living?“ Just a simple question but one that Jiyong was curious about. „Are you a kindergarten teacher too?“

„Me? Never! I like children but I’m not good with responsibilities.“ That wasn’t a surprise judging by his personality. „Actually, I’m a ballet dancer.“

 

Okay, well that came unexpected. 

 

„He’s quite famous amongst that scene!“ Seungri exclaimed and Seunghyun, who had been pouting since he was scolded by his friend, startled, nearly knocking his glass off the table.

„Really?“ He asked, partly interested but mostly trying to hide his almost-accident of spilling the liquid.

„Yes, whenever he is performing it’s guaranteed that all tickets are be sold out.“

„That’s impressive.“ The oldest of the group praised in astonishment, the younger must’ve been really talented then. „Is there a chance to see you dance somewhen?“ 

 

Daesung blushed slightly, perhaps a bit overwhelmed by the fact that all attention was on him and while he was used to being the center of it when he performed it barely ever was outside of work. He usually wasn’t the outstanding kind, he wasn’t shy either but most of the time he just liked observing from the side.

 

„Uhm, I mean, I do have performances coming up but-“

„Great, we will come visit you one day!“ Seunghyun decided and Jiyong was surprised to find his friend so excited about another person. Of course he had girlfriends in the past as well but the actor was hard to impress, he was more interested in the leg of a chair than any human being.

 

Daesung muttered an awkward „Okay.“ before their conversation drifted off to less important topics. 

For Jiyong it nearly felt like a casual get together with friends, that if he ignored the fact that he didn’t really know Daesung and they were sitting in a classy restaurant. But it had this carefree feeling to it and it was so different to what he was used to when he went out with his other friends. Today he didn’t work, everything they talked about and did was purely for their own entertainment and not for promotion or the purpose of preventing spreading rumors.

Simply said, it was fun.

 

The food was great too, as expected, and as time passed Seunghyun began to become fairly tipsy. The rapper had to explain to his boyfriend and his best friend that the actor in fact wasn’t an alcoholic but when there was good wine the older was already lost even before he started drinking. Sadly, Seunghyun couldn’t hold liquor quite well, so after his third glass he was probably drunk enough to not be able to remember much of this evening the next day.

 

The conversation the group had was lively and easy going, despite the fact that Seunghyun suddenly started commenting on how beautiful and funny Daesung was, even when said one wasn’t talking, it all went smoothly and Jiyong’s assumption that the older would be the one embarrassing himself was confirmed. 

At some part it became late though and the blonde was pretty much aware that the famous actor next to him was close to falling asleep every five minutes.

 

„I’m really sorry you two, but I think I have to drive him home now.“ Jiyong said and pointed at Seunghyun, whose eyes threatened to fall shut once again. At least they had payed already.

„I can see that.“ Daesung was laughing at the oldest’s behavior and for some reason there was a hint of sincere affection in his eyes. 

 

Seungri nodded in agreement and was the first one to stand up.

 

„Do you need any help with him?“ 

„No, I only need to drag him to my car, after that everything is fine.“ Jiyong snickered as he heaved the taller man out of his seat. To his luck Seunghyun woke up from his doze so he didn’t have to carry the giant.

„Goodbye elder-nim.“ Seungri cackled while he waved at the actor, who responded with a sharp nod and a simple „See ya around.“. He forgot his manners every time he was drunk but that didn’t matter because Seungri was pretty manner-less himself.

 

Daesung looked confused between them, and at first Jiyong thought it was about the impolite exchange between the two Seunghyun’s but when the dancer asked his question it quickly dawned on him what his confusion was about.

 

„Aren’t we going to accompany them to their car?“ He asked Seungri but the latter shook his head.

„We have to stay away from rumors, the moment we step out of this building we are unguarded.“

 

A certain type of adoration blossomed in Jiyong’s chest upon noticing how considerate his boyfriend was towards his job. It was just a something small but it definitely showed how 

thoughtful Seungri was and that he accepted the circumstances of having a famous idol as a boyfriend.

Taken over by sheer love Jiyong skipped over to the younger m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter