Found It

If Only You Knew

A/N: I wrote this last night(12 Oct). I was tired and I didn't realise how confusing it was till someone commented but now I have edited it so I hope you guys enjoy! 

 

BAMBAM BBA BA BAM BABABAM”

“Unnie~ I’m starting to get sick of you singing that! You’ve been singing that randomly for the past 3 days” Hwasa whined after hearing Solar sing that for the millionth time!

“She’s still thinking about Ric Hyung and her Bam (Chestnut) outing that day, just leave her alone Hyejin.” Wheein chimed in.

“But Wheein.. don’t tell me you aren’t getting annoyed too”

“I’m not, I’m fine with it”

“Byul Unnie, doesn’t it bother you too?”, Hwasa tried, hoping to get some support.

“Yongsun Unnie is happy, that’s all that matters. Just leave her be” Moonbyul said with a slight smile although it didn't quite reach her eyes.

“Argh! Why isn’t anyone taking my side?!” Hwasa exclaimed flailing her hands in the air.

“Alright alright, Hyejin-ah. I’ll stop okay?” Solar herself decided to take pity on her.

“For agreeing to stop singing that, I’ll indulge you and you can tell me about what happened that day. Since I wasn’t there when you told the others and since you still seem to be so excited about that day!”

“Hyejin-ah I’m actually more excited about our luxury trip” Solar said while staring out the window of their car already thinking about what that trip had in store for them.

“Luxury trip?! With Ric Hyung?! Why is this the first time I am hearing of this?” Hwasa practically had her eyes coming out of her head.

“… you said it yourself didn’t you? You weren’t there when I told the others” Solar replied after getting back from the shock of Hwasa's exclamation.

“Oh right.. BUT YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME AFTER!”

“I would have told you sooner or later, besides when I go to Dubai, you will be in..”

“DUBAI! DID YOU JUST SAY DUBAI?!”

“Like I was saying, you and Byul-ie will be in Japan.” Solar said that to Hwasa but snuck a glance at Moonbyul only to be greeted by disinterest.

“Then what about me?!” Wheein exclaimed suddenly realising she'll be the only one left back in Korea.

“You’ll be back here in Korea for some schedules… Wheein-ah stop sulking, we’re all working anyway” Solar tried consoling her but only caused Wheein to frown.

“Working? Unnie, you’re definitely not working. You’ll just be having fun, spending time with your crush and it just happens to be that you get paid for it”

“That’s n.. I.. You’re wr.. Nevermind. You’re right. It definitely doesn’t feel like I am working” Solar admitted. Being with Eric never ever felt like work to her.

“There we go.. her lovesick expression is back in business! She looks so weird” Hwasa said making a face of disgust.

“Stop insulting my face! I’m just really excited about the new things I’m going to see and experience with Yoondo Oppa.”

“Keywords: with Yoondo oppa” Wheein said with a cheeky voice and kept raising her eyebrows teasingly.

“I’m so excited! I can’t wait. We can try new food.. Visit the desert.. Experience their culture.. and make so many memories together!”

“Okay okay I think I’ve reached my limit of your lovesick face. I’m going to nap till we reach our performance venue” Hwas said while already searching for her comfortable position.

“Nevermind! Wheein will talk to me won’t you?” Solar tried.

“Sorry Unnie, I’m gonna nap too!” Wheein replied with an apologetic smile.

“Ahaha Unnie you’ll just have to keep it to yourself! Look! Even Byul Unnie couldn’t stand having to hear it anymore and plugged in her music” Hwasa decided to rub it in.

“Haha Hyejin, don’t be so mean! Unnie you’ll just have to wait till you’re in Dubai” Wheein intervened just before Solar could retort.

“Hehehe”

“What?! What I say? Why in the world are you giggling to yourself, Unnie?” Wheein said trying to recall what she said that could have triggered that laughter.

“Nothing, I just remembered something”

“And is that something related to Ric Hyung?” Wheein said while rolling her eyes

“Mmhmm”

“What was it?” Curiousity still got the better of Wheein so she decided to ask anyway.

“In Dubaiiii~ Hehehe”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“AMY!” Eric yelled through the phone. He was getting desperate so he decided to give Ailee a call.

“WHAT?” Ailee shouted back. She wasn't angry or anything. She was just playing along.

“I need help!”

“What help?”

“I’m going to Dubai with YongSun and I’m not really sure what I should bring” Eric’s voice was laced with frustration.

“Eric Nam.. THE Eric Nam, is asking ME for help? What happened to the perfect guy?” Ailee teased.

“C’mon stop with the teasing! Are you going to help me or not?” Eric didn't even care that he was practically begging.

“Okay okay fine, never fear when Ailee is here!”

“I just really wanna know what I should wear..” He wanted to look good. For his Yongsun.

“Shall we discuss this over dinner? I’m getting hungry and well you can treat me for my services.” Ailee wasn't even asking but rather stating it like it's inevitable.

“…” 

“And shall we invite Henry too? He might have some stuff to add as well!”

“…” Eric knew he wasn't going to win this argument and besides he did need her help.

“That’s settled then. I’ll let Henry know! We’ll meet at that Mexican Place. See you in about a half hour! Bye!” Ailee hung up before Eric could say anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You should bring condoms!” Henry exclaimed after hearing Eric’s question.

“HENRY! SHUT THE HELL UP! And get your head out of the gutter. That’s not what I meant when I said tell me what I should bring.” Eric yelled before slowly calming down.

“Well you never know.. The both of you are going on a trip together.. Just the two of you.. Things might  get heated up”

“.......... Amy, will you get him to stop. I might smack him in the face if he keeps this up” By this point. Eric was taking deep breaths just to keep calm.

“Hahaha he’s just messing around! We know you respect her enough to wait. You haven’t even started a relationship. We’d be delirious to think that you’d actually do whatever this idiot is suggesting” Ailee decided to play referee before things did get heated up.. but not in a good way.

“Hey I’m not an idiot okay! I was just joking and to prove it I shall give you some good advice. Soooo..... Dubai is hot” Henry said.

“No genius” Ailee said incredulous that he chose to state the obvious.

“Let me finish will you?” Henry retorted. Then he continued when he had their undivided attention.

“Bring Shorts, both those casual ones and formal ones. You know those suits with shorts instead of pants? Yeah, those kinds, just do away with the jacket. So if it’s a day planned for casual fun stuff wear something casual but if there is a date night planned wear a white collared shirt and black shorts and I dunno style your hair or something. Make sure it feels different to her. That you put in effort to look good for her.”

“…Who are you and what have you done to Henry?” Eric said, half serious and half joking.

“HA HA really funny guys.. I can be serious if I want alright, I just choose not to be” Henry said defensively.

“Looks like my job here is done, although I didn’t actually do anything but get free dinner” Ailee said while she placed the empty dishes in the sink.

“Yeah I’m glad we changed our minds to eat at Henry’s instead. He’s an idiot but one heck of a cook” Eric chimed in while helping with the dishes as well.

“Eric, you do know I’m still right here right?” Henry called out from the living room.

“Hahaha thanks dude” Eric said when he walked back into the living room.

“For being the of jokes for today?” Henry said trying to act like he was genuinely hurt but failed when a smile crept onto his face.

“Well, that too hahaha. But it’s mainly for the advice. I’ll show her that I want to look good for her. I’m also going to start wearing our ring again” Eric said while suddenly drifting into his own thoughts.

“You stopped wearing it?!” Ailee and Henry both exclaimed together.

“Yeah I noticed that she wasn’t and I was kinda being sulky about it and so I removed mine too. But regardless of whether she’s wearing hers or not, I’m going to start wearing mine again.” She mattered to him and Eric was determined to prove that.

“Good on you! Now, both of you get out of my house. I have an early day tomorrow and I think you both do too. So get yourselves back home safely” Henry said while literally shooing them out of the house.

“Yes Sir” And with that Ailee and Eric were out and on their ways home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Unnie! I’ve found it!” Wheein came running into Solar's apartment while waving something  in her hand.

“Found what?” Solar asked a little confused.

“You lost something a while ago didn’t you?” Wheein said a little incredulous that she forgot.

“What are you.. OH, my wedding ring?! You found it?!” Solar exclaimed when she finally remembered.

“Hahaha yeah! Hyejin and I were messing around in the car and I dropped something. As I was looking for it, I found your ring stuck between the seats! You must have dropped them while asleep or something. So now you can start wearing them again.” Wheein said, a little proud of herself for finding it.

“Yeah, hopefully Yoondo Oppa will start wearing his again as well!” Solar said, suddenly a litlle upset.

“Did he lose it too?” Wheein asked after this sudden revelation.

“I don’t think so. He’s not the kind to. And I have this weird feeling that he was upset that I wasn’t wearing the ring but just didn’t say anything about it and chose to remove his instead. Am I overthinking it?” Solar replied, worry obvious in her voice.

“I don’t know... seems possible, I guess you’ll have to wait and see! So here you go, your ring! Make sure you don’t lose it again.” Wheein reminded her sternly.

“Yes Wheein! Thank you for finding it! Your timing couldn’t have been better!” Solar was actually relieved to have the ring before Dubai.

“Oh yeah, it’s just in time for the trip! I think it’s going to be romantic and fun all at the same time!” Wheein was in hopeless romantic mode.

“Yeah I hope it is.” and Solar was back to day dreaming yet again.

“I’ll leave you to daydream about Ric Hyung.. while I check on Byul Unnie, her mood has been a little off since our car ride!” Wheein said with concern.

“Yeah I noticed that too but she just told me she’s tired when I asked her what’s wrong” Solar replied with her own fair share of concern.

“Yeah, maybe but I’ll still check on her. You can go to sleep Unnie, we’ll talk tomorrow.”

“Okay, but let me know if you guys need me, alright?” Solar was happy but she wasn't going to ignore her members' feelings.

“Yes will do. Goodnight Unnie!” Wheein said while already walking out of the apartment.

“Goodnight Wheein!” And with that Solar was back on her bed thinking about what she should wear and even wondered about what he would be wearing. She knew he had good taste in fashion but this trip was special.. and she was starting to get curious.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: In Dubaiiii~ God I can't wait!! Comment please! Thanks!:)