Maybe.. Just Maybe

If Only You Knew

WARNING: I make a lot of references to the latest episode (17thSept2016). A LOT! So if you haven't watched it yet don't read it. YET. Read it after haha! This is also sorta a fill in the blanks kind of chapter because the previous one was only based on the preview. Enjoy!:)

 

"So Solar-shi, how is your married life going with Eric?"

Being on an MBC program, Solar was anticipating that someone would bring this up. She prepared herself for this. Or at least she thought she did. She looks over at Eric, who happened to be a guest as well, and she pauses. 

~Is that anticipation I see in his eyes? I'm not imagining it, am I?~

"It's good. Yoon-do Oppa takes care of me well. Every woman loves him. He's famous for being an amazing guy"

~What every other woman thinks doesn't matter to me YongSun-ah, only what you think does~

~Why does he look disappointed? Didn't I say something good?~

"What about you Eric?"

"I love it. I really enjoy it. YongSu.. I mean Solar, she surprises me with different aspects of herself all the time. It's endearing"

"Aww that's so sweet"

"AHHAA HAHA"

"Haha there it is, her laugh is one of my favourite things about her" Eric blurts out.

"Haha ah I just get really shy about these things"

"That didn't really seem to be the case during the recent episode that aired, Solar-shi" the MC said with a slight smirk.

A smile creeps onto Eric's face as he remembers the fact that they had won the couple competition, but more importantly how they won it . It was pretty much a clean sweep but the final stage, their performance, well yeah that.. that sure was something. During the performance, he didn't really care if his honest feelings were showing. It was just that for a moment, during that song, he felt that there was hope that maybe, just maybe Solar felt the same way. It was always him initiating something, but this time, she was very.. bold. The way she looked at him in the eyes while singing and dancing with him, it left him, so confused. It was so unlike her.

"Aha erm yeah that was because.. erm  because it was a competition" Solar said while blushing slightly.

~*Sigh* I guess that was all it was to her, just a competi.. wait what did she just say?~

"But, it's not only that. I could perform with Oppa that confidently because I just really trust him"

~She trusts me, I guess that's a step.~

~Oppa, do you like me the way I think you do? Is that why you are smiling at me like that? I really don't know if you are just doing this for the show~

"Will you both do us the honour of showing us that performance again"

"Yes sure"

~Why does she seem eager? Urgh YongSun-ah! This is so confusing!~

The performance starts out similar but ended differently. Oh so different. They ended just like before, with their foreheads resting on each others', but Solar did something unexpected. She kissed him on his forehead.

~What was that? Did she just..? This is the first time she..? This isn't even WGM filming! Maybe she does have some feelings for me. Maybe she just doesn't realise it yet.  Do I really have a chance to win her over?~

~OMG, what did I just do? All this while, I've just been trying to figure out if Yoondo oppa really likes me. But do I like him back?!"

"AAAAH!!! OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT? THAT WAS SO CUTE. Look at Eric's face! He totally loved that! And look at Solar blushing! "

Unfortunately, during the rest of the program, a few exchanged glances and small interactions were all that followed after that. At least until filming was done.

"YongSun-ah.. I'll send you home. I mean, if that's okay with you that is"

"Oh but my manager unnie is already here. Sorry Oppa"

~I really am sorry oppa, I can't be alone with you right now. I need to figure out what this is that I feel for you.~

"Ah oh that's okay. Erm anyway.. well done with the performance today..it was better than the last time. THE SINGING. I meant the singing was better"

~God what am I doing. I have a feeling that things just might work out for us but I need to take it slow. I shouldn't be too forward. I don't wanna scare her off"~

"So I'll see you on our next filming day oppa"

"Yeah okay, get home safe. Would you text me to let me know you are home?"

"Okay oppa"

~This isn't just a variety show to me anymore. I'm gonna show you how much I care about you. YongSun-ah, Loving you may not be easy, but it sure is worth a try. Then maybe.. just maybe..~