Spicy Foods

Moments To Reminisce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you really fine?" 

Minhyuk was sitting on the edge of their bed, looking at Moonbyul in concern. He headed to home as fast as he could after receiving a text from Moonbyul's colleague, telling him that she was collapsed on her workplace.

Moonbyul was leaning her back on the headboard, smiled weakly and nodded her head, "I'm really fine, oppa. And who told you about this, huh?"

"Hana told me that you were collapsed. I rushed to home right away," he held onto her hand.

She tilted her head to the side, a vertical crease appearing on her forehead. "Ey, Hana exaggerated things. I'm just having a stomachache. And how about your work?"

"I... left it just like that."

She shook her head, not liking on what her husband doing at all. "Go back to your studio then. I'll be fine here."

"Later, when I'm sure that you're really fine without me. Wait- what did you eat on your workplace then? You were fine this morning before I went work."

"Um... spicy foods?" she took a glance to him, grinning awkwardly.

"As expected. What again this time? Your friends offered you and you couldn't reject it? And where's your medicine that I gave you?" he asked her. She noticed the change in his voice and pouted slightly.

"My team leader offered us foods that she bought from Taiwan. I didn't want to be rude so I accepted it and I was going to drink my medicine butㅡ I noticed that I didn't bring it with me, and... yeah," she pouted, fiddling with his fingers which was intertwined with hers. Moonbyul was part of Musical Production Team for RBW while Minhyuk built his own studio and produced songs with his crews.

Minhyuk heaved a sigh, caressed her crown with his other hand. "What am I gonna do with you, Byul-ah...." 

Moonbyul remained silent for awhile. She chuckled out of sudden, caused a crease appearing on Minhyuk's forehead.

"What again now?"

She shook her head. "This moment reminds me of our past, oppa."

"Eh?"

"The moment when I bet with my members regarding our units' singles. That was the first time you found out about me couldn't stand with spicy foods."

 

 

September 1, 2016

 

Gwaenchana?

That was the first message that she read the moment she reached her room. She just did her punishment with Hyejin due to their loss on the bet. She was not fine actually, though she had drunk her medicine before doing her punishment, she still felt the burnt sensation in and stomatch. She used to have a practice this noon but she excused herself to skip it just for today.

Eung! I'm fine oppa, don't worry about me :)

She replied, trying not to make her boyfriend worry about her. Minutes later, she felt  a long vibrate coming from her phone. Incoming call from Squirrel oppa❤

"Hello?"

"Are you okay?"

"Eung, I am"

"You don't sound okay for me"

"You watched it?"

"Babo"

"I'm not babo..." she pouted slightly, though she knew that Minhyuk couldnt see it.

"Don't force yourself if you can't handle it."

"But I promised our fans toㅡ.."

"Know your limit and stop right away. What am I gonna do with you, Byulyi-ya..."

They stayed silent for few minutes later. Then Moonbyul heard a sigh from him.

"Should I come there?"

"No! No need to, you have an interview in an hour right. I don't want to disturb you."

"Butㅡ"

"No but! Don't worry about me, I just need to sleep for few hours and I will be alright. My members ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter