Our First Encounter

Moments To Reminisce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m home!” Minhyuk shouted as soon as he closed the door behind him. Getting no usual respond from the one he was waiting  for, he put his suitcase on the table and decided to check the kitchen. He smiled to see the one that he was yearning for was cutting the vegetables while humming to a song. Then he walked slowly to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“I’m home, wifey.” he whispered to her ear. He heard a gasp coming from her mouth as she turned her back. “Oh, oppa- You scared me!” she held onto her chest, as if her heartbeat would be stopped right away. 

“I’m not a ghost, Byul-ah. I’m just your handsome hubby,” he smirked, earning a light slap on his chest.

“So early today. Even it hasn’t reached 6 yet. What’s going on?”

He shrugged.”I’m just missing you too much and decided to go home to see my beautiful wife as soon as possible,” he leaned his head on her shoulder, watching her cutting the radish.

“Tch, greasy.” She clicked her tongue.

“Who turned me into one,hm?” He tilted his head, and chuckled as he got no respond from her.

“You know what? I was thinking about you the whole day today.”

“Hm?”

He tightened his hug. “Remember our first meeting?”

She tilted her head to see him better. “Oh? So sudden?” she raised an eyebrow.

He shrugged. “You were wearing those blink blink blue outfits with your cute black bangs.”

She squeaked,put the knife down and facepalmed. “That was so embarrassing!”

He chuckled, planted a peck on her right cheek. “You were so cute back then, for me.”

 

 

 

December 14, 2014

 

“Eonni.... are you sure about this?” Moonbyul asked her leader in hesitant. They were in the front of BTOB’s waiting room, looking like a bunch of lost kids waiting for someone to pick them up.

“Yes, of course! We need to make sure that you and him are really doppelgangers! You know fans are talking a lot about this and we need to check it. Don’t want to disappoint fans, right?” Yongsun raised an eyebrow, earning a groan from the younger one.

“Eonni, ppalli! Knock the door and get in! People are watching us weirdly,” Wheein pushed Byul’s shoulder to the door, impatient with her eonni’s  wavering.

“But- Wheein-ah~ You know I’m shy to face guys!” She whined, fiddling their Piano Man album on her hands. Wheein shook her head.

“Gosh, you guys waste my time,” Hyejin clicked her tongue, pushed both Moonbyul and Wheein aside and knocked the door. “There, I did it. So easy, right?” she rolled her eyes. Wheein high five-ed her and Yongsun joined them later. 

Moonbyul groaned, bit her lips as thoughts running inside her head. What if he is surprised to see me? What if he thinks that I’m a weirdo? What if he doesn’t want to meet me after this? What if-

“Oh, Hwasa-sshi, Wheein-sshi, Solar-sshi! And- Oh, Moonbyul-sshi you’re here too! Come in,” BTOB’s leader Eunkwang greeted them and opened the door wide for them to get in. All four of them bowed to him to greet him. Yongsun clung her arm to Moonbyul’s and dragged her inside.

“Woah, Mamamoo!” Hyunsik waved his hand to them.

“Eh- Mamamoo?!??” Ilhoon gasped.

“Mamamoo is hereeee!!!” Sungjae shouted excitedly and shook Peniel’s body violently that ‘unfortunately’ stood beside him.

“Hey Piano Man!!!” Changsub jumped in front of them and danced to Piano Man, earning huge laughs from the girls.

“Hello, BTOB sunbaenim!” Yongsun greeted them after instructing the girls to do their introduction. “We’re here to give you our album.” she smiled and handed their album which was in Moonbyul’s hand to Changsub. “And...” she took a glance to Moonbyul and chuckled upon seeing Moonbyul looking so troubled and nervous at that moment. Moonby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter