One Candle

Moments To Reminisce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your delivery is here."

A girl's voice was heard from Minhyuk's studio door. He smiled brightly as he found his wife, popping out her head from behind the door, with plastic bag on her right hand. He put his headset, which he was going to put on his head, down to the table and walked to where his wife was standing on.

Moonbyul beamed when Minhyuk came closer to her, closed the door behind her. She raised the plastic bag to her front and swung it lightly, with smile clearly plastered on her flawless face. Minhyuk gladly took it, reached the back of her head with his other free hand and leaned in for a short kiss on her lips.

"You're so early today. What's up?" Minhyuk asked, slowly tucked some of her hair to the back of her ear.

"We finished our big project today. To be honest they asked me to join them dinner but I declined it," she chuckled.

"Wow, seriously? A Lee Byulyi declined her teammates' offer to dinner? That's new. Woah," he exclaimed, put his palm on his mouth with both eyes widened.

Moonbyul chuckled, slightly tiptoed and poked his chin. "Is it wrong to leave them behind so that I can have a dinner with this handsome man, hm?"

Minhyuk laughed, amused with the sudden grease. "You and your greasy self," he said, ruffled her hair lightly.

She chuckled. "So, would you mind to have dinner with me? There?" she circled one arm around his, pointed the sofa across his table work while scrunched her nose up cutely.

"I'm pleased to," he whispered to her ear and led her to the black sofa.

"So, what are you working on? New song?" she asked as she sat on the sofa, watching her husband take out a big bottle of coke and a box of chickens from its plastic bag.

"It's a remake. Wanna hear?" he beamed when he put down the chopsticks, slightly looked up to her.

Moonbyul nodded enthusiastically, put her sling bag down onto the sofa and got up. Minhyuk tugged her wrist slowly before putting his hands on her shoulders and pushing her lightly to his workstation. He smiled delightfully as he let her sit on the chair, and gave a gentle squeeze on her shoulders. "So, Mrs. Lee. Ready?" he beamed, sat on the empty space of his desk before her. 

"Yes please, Lee PD," she chuckled, gave an odd motion to play the music with her both hands to him. He laughed at her antics, ruffled her hair lightly before pressing the play button.

Moonbyul was in deep thought as the intro was played, trying to figure out what song it was. She looked up, staring back her husband's eyes which looked straight at her since the song was played. She spotted a smile on his face, a gentle smile that could melt her heart anytime. "Don't tell me this is..." 

"What?" he asked, his smile grew bigger as he saw her confused face.

"One Candle?" she asked unsurely, looking at him expectantly.

Minhyuk's smile turned into big grin as she mentioned the title of the song. "Ding dong daeng~" he exclaimed, made a motion of playing xylophone with his right hand.

Moonbyul laughed at his antics, slapped his thigh lightly," Ey~"

"What's wrong?" he chuckled.

"You look weird," she chuckled, and started singing as the music reached its reff, "When you're tired and exhausted, lean on me~"

"I will always be by your side," he continued, walked to the back of her chair and leaned his chin on the top of her head.

"So that you never feel like you're alone in this world, I'll be right beside you, holding your hand~" she reached for his hand, laced her fingers with his and swung it lightly. Minhyuk brought their laced hands to his lips, and kissed the back of her hand. "We once sang this song together on stage."

"And you reached for my hand out of sudden," she nudged his rib cage, earned a yelp from his husband.

"What's wrong with it thoughㅡ" he faltered, slightly pouting at her.

"I really didn't know what to do back then."

 

 

Yeouido KBS Hall ㅡ December 29, 2016 

 

From : Squirrel oppa❤

C u soon! 💕

Moonbyul smiled widely when she read the new chat from her boyfriend. Mamamoo just arrived at the venue minutes ago and they were waiting for their turn to walk on red carpet. 

"Girls we will be out in a minute, prepare yourself," their manager, Hyerim, said as she drove the van slowly to the front building.

"Unnie, save that foolish smile of yours. You're going nuts if you keep doing that," Wheein nudged Moonbyul from behind, slightly peeked at her unnie's phone.

Moonbyul, startled by her dongsaeng's little act, shoved her phone abruptly into her white trouser pocket. "What?"

"N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter