Attached

Moments To Reminisce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning, wifey."

Moonbyul opened her eyes slowly as she heard whispers on her ear. She smiled as she found her husband facing her with one arm supporting his head, and flashed his charming grin. "Morning," she hummed, snuggled on her husband's bare chest more and closed her eyes back, "Why are you so early today?" 

Minhyuk shook his head slightly, placed one hand on the back of his wife's head and the other one around her waist, hugging her securely. "Because I want to look at my beautiful wife?"

Moonbyul furrowed her eyebrows and stole a glance at her husband, slapped his chest lightly. "Greasy." she hissed, and smiled secretively. "What time is it now?"

"I don't know." Minhyuk replied her shortly, leaned his head on her neck and took a deep breath of her morning scent. "And I don't want to know."

"Why?" She smiled, and chuckled as she felt Minhyuk trailed kisses from her neck to her bare shoulder. "Hubby, that's ticklish!"

Minhyuk chuckled along, pulled himself away and placed her head back to his chest and hugged her tight, "So I can keep you longer here, with me."

Moonbyul's smile grew wider as Minhyuk planted a kiss on her crown. "But the breakfastㅡ"

"Breakfast can wait," he cut her off, grinning widely. "We can go out or order something if we're too lazy to go anywhere. It's simple as it is," he said, proud to his own solution.

"You know..." he started, fiddling with strands of his wife's dark silver hair. "It's hard to find a day off for both of us, like today."

"Hm, I know right," she hummed against his shoulder blade.

"It seems hard for me to let you go today." Minhyuk whispered softly, earning a chuckle from his wife.

"Remember our first public broadcast after asking me out years ago?" Moonbyul pulled out, looking straight to her husband's eyes.

"What was it... ISAC?" Minhyuk tilted his head slightly.

Moonbyul nodded, flashed her beautiful smile that could melt anyone's heart in any second. "Even you couldn't detach from me for too long."

 

 

 

August 29, 2016

"Where are you?"

Minhyuk smiled as he heard his girlfriend's voice coming from the other line. He could tell that she was panic from the way she toned her question just then. Perhaps... she knows it? he thought.

"On my way back to Gymnasium. Have you had your lunch?"

"Um. We shared our lunch with fans just now." she paused, "Are you... okay?"

Minhyuk took a deep breath. "Hm? What's wrong?" he answered her short, trying to sound as casual as he could. He knew exactly where that question lead to. He hated it when he heard her panic voice moments ago. The last thing he wanted to do was to make her worry about him.

"I heard that you and Eunkwang oppa got hit on face by a ball... in the midst of the match.." he heard her heaving a sigh, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," he nodded in reflex. "I'm fine. We're fine. No one is injured. We got treatment just now so don't worry." he smiled slightly and continued, "I'm going to meet you there real soon! Wait for me, yea?"

He heard another sigh coming from the other line, "That's a relief. So.. see you soon? Take care." and the call was ended.

"Your girlfriend?" Eunkwang asked, took a bite of his bread on his hand.

Minhyuk heaved a big sigh, leaned his back on the back seat. " Yeah."

"Swe mwust bwe swo worrwy abwout yew," Eunkwang said as he munching the bread loudly. Minhyuk, looking at his leader, shook his head and chuckled. "Yeah, she is, andㅡ Eunkwang-ah.." he handed Eunkwang a bottle of mineral water, "Eat properly."

Eunkwang grinned widely as he grab the bottle from his younger-brother-by-weeks, and gulped it quickly."Thanks, Hyuk-ah."

Minhyuk chuckled lightly and drifted his gaze to the window beside him. He would meet her real soon. He would meet her. Only the thought of it made him so excited. It had been 2 weeks since the confession night, and they hadn't had the chance to meet up due to their busy schedules. He closed his eyes, grinning foolishly as he felt the summer breeze on his face.

 

ㅡㅡㅡ

"Byulie unnie!" Wheein squatted down behind Moonbyul which was sitting cross-legged on the ground, threw her arms around her unnie's neck.

"Uh? Wheein-ah" she called out, took a glance at behind her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she chirped, joined her and Hyejin sitting cross-legged, beside Hyejin. "You're spacing out a lot."

"Am... I?" Moonbyul blinked her eyes.

"Well, what can she do, Wheein-ah. She's worrying her boyfriend right now, so let her be," Hyejin said, shrugging her shoulder and drifting her attention back to the field.

"Oh... right..." Wheein murmured to herself, paying her attention back to the game in front of them.

"Um, Hyejin-ah," Moonbyul called out, "give me your fan for a second."

"Oh? So sudden?" Hyejin squinted her eyes a bit, handed her unnie the fan that she had been holding for the whole day.

"Something popped out in my mind," Moonbyul chuckled to herself. "Try to take a selca and I will fan you from here!"

"Oh wait.... you want to make a comeback of Hwalion?" Hyejin noted, earning a laughed from her unnie.

"Yes! You know, it's been awhile since the last time Hwalion came up. I bet Moomoos miss it so much," Moonbyul giggled, placed her free hand to her younger sister's arm. Out of sudden, she felt a presence coming closer to their direction and ran passed them, before the presence stopped and ran back to their place and gave a gentle tap on top of Moonbyul's crown. Moonbyul gasped to find her boyfriend was there, smiling sweetly to her before retreating his hand from her head.

"Oh, you surprised me. Oppa!" she shouted quite loud, waved her hand to him and grinned widely.

"Check your phone," Minhyuk mouthed to her, pointed to where her phone was and bid her goodbye.

"What did he say?" Hyejin blurted.

"Eh?" Moonbyul blinked, looking back to Hyejin with her wide grin still on her face and put her hand on her sister's arm," What did you ask about?"

"I said... what did he say?" Hyejin asked once again.

"Oh... he asked me to check my phone..." Moonbyul faltered, "wait," she took her phone out from her pocket, and found out a message from him.

From : Squirrel oppa❤

Meet me at the resting area. I will wait you there.

Moonbyul's smile grew wider, and looked back to her two sisters. "Girls, I'm going. I will be back soon!" she excu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter