New York

Moments To Reminisce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Next, we have Moonbyul noona's forever fanㅡ  oh the name is so cute don't you think? Let me read his message. Helo, everyone! I'm Moonbyul noona's forever fan. So, I'm in the midst of a trip to my in law's house with my wife of course. We would like to listen to one of my favorite songs from my favorite idol groups Mamamoo titled 'New York'. Yeah this song is like 9 years ago but I'd like to have nostalgia to my old self as Moonbyul noona's loyal fanㅡ oh this guy is so cute, beware your wife might be mad if she heard this Moonbyul noona's forever fan-nimㅡ and to my one and only idol, Moonbyul noona. Please stay healthy and fighting on everything you do. I miss you and I love you. Geureom, let's join Moonbyul noona's forever fan-nim reminiscing our old self 9 years ago with 'New York'!"

Moonbyul, whose head was leaning comfortably on Minhyuk's shoulder, retreated her head from her 'comfort zone' and looked up at him.

"Oppa," she called, plugged out an earphone from her ear.

"Hm?" he looked back, smile plastered on his face.

"That's you isn't it?"

He squinted his eyes. " What about?"

"Moonbyul noona's forever fan."

He chuckled. "What's wrong with that Moonbyul noona's forever fan? Isn't he cute?"

She snorted. "I'm in the midst of a trip to my in law's house with my wife of course" she mimicked, "isn't what we're doing right now? going to Bucheon to meet my parents?"

He chuckled again, snuggled on the crook of her neck as if trying to seek for her warmth. "My wife is genius indeed."

Moonbyul smiled, wrapped her arms around her husband's shoulders and leaned her head on his. "I am," she chuckled.

Minhyuk sat up, plugged the earphone back into her ear. "Let's listen it together."

They remained silent for the past seconds. Content smiles were captured on both of their faces as they intertwined their fingers, heads leaning on each other's.

"What's up new york! sangsanghae~" Minhyuk sang along, made an act as he poked Moonbyul's chin. Moonbyul chuckled, joined her husband and lipsynced the remaining song, pretended to sing it pasionately. They laughed together as the song reached to its ending, looking into each other's eyes lovingly.

"Remember when you gave me a bet the night before this song released?" he asked, tucked the hair on her face to the back of her ear.

She remained silent for few seconds, clapped her palms later as if a bulb was on inside her head. "About those 3 hints?"

He nodded, smiled as he caressed her cheek softly. "It was quite hard for me, you know."

 

 

 

September 20, 2016 11:40 PM

"Oppa whatcha doing~" 

A cute yet loving voice was heard from the other side. He chuckled as he leaned his back on the wall. "What's with that voice, hm?"

"What's wrong?" her voice was back to normal, made Minhyuk chuckled more.

"What a drastic change you got there, Byul-ah," he smiled. If only she knew that he was in the urge of rushing all the way to her place the moment he heard her voice..

"Where are you?"

"In the Cube? What about you?"

"In the RBW?" she chuckled. "You don't forget about this important ocassion this midnight, do you?"

He smirked, a tease seems nice, he thought. "Hm? What occasion?

"Ey oppa..."

"What is it tell me," he bit his lower lip, trying to surpressed his laugh.

"I can't believe it you really forget about it...."

He laughed upon hearing her voice at that moment. He could imagine her pouting lips and dejected face when she talked.

"Oppa you wont forget about it, will you?"

"Of course I wont, never" he closed his eyes as he smiled in content. "I can't wait to see your new MV."

"I've listened the song to you once though."

"The video one, my honey bunny sweety~"

"Oh..." she chuckled.

"Midnight practice again?" he asked.

A sigh was heard from the other side. "Mm, yeah. You know, comeback is coming near. And you?"

"Not that different with you. It's just that I'm alone here, in the practice room." he chuckled.

"EH? Alone? Where are the others?"

"Vocal line were having vocal practice."

"Ilhoon and Peniel?"

"I don't know? The two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter