I Miss You

Moments To Reminisce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul smiled widely when the spring breeze welcomed her as she stepped out from the plane. It felt so nice to be home after being away for almost 3 weeks due to company trip in Vietnam. She inhaled a deep breath, tilted her head up and closed her eyes. "Ah~ as expected, Korea's air feels better," she smiled to herself, thought of seeing someone she missed the most came in mind. She was unable to see him for the past weeks, and it suffocated her not to see him for long. Yeah, him. Lee Minhyuk. Her 3 months husband. Her man. The love of her life. Okay it sounds cringey now.

As Moonbyul passed the terminal gate, she looked around her to find whether this particular person already there or not. She smiled from ear to ear as she found her husband, holding a placard with 'Welcome back, my star' written on it, and smiling back at her. As in cue, she fastened her pace to him and threw her arms around his neck right after standing before him, made the man chuckled in delight. 

"I miss you," Moonbyul said, tightened her arms around him and buried her face on the crook of her husband's neck.

"I miss you too, so much." Minhyuk murmured against her hair, took a deep breath of her scent. His favorite scent. The scent that he missed the most. It felt weird not to feel it for so long. Without realizing it, he had been addicted to her, so much. Slowly he pulled away, grasped something behind him and handed her a bouquet of red roses. "Beautiful flowers for my beautiful woman. Welcome back, my star," he said, his charming smile never leaving his face.

Moonbyul was surprised to spot the bouquet before her. She gladly accepted it and took a smell of it. "When did you prepare all of this?"

"Hm.. this morning? I took a day off for preparing this so you have to be glad with this," he joked, tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

Her eyes softened as she listened to what her husband said before. Somehow it made her feel so special, and she liked it. "Ey you shouldn't have left your work for this really.." she mumbled to herself but still loud enough for him to hear it, trying to surpress her smile.

"I was just missing you so much, I couldn't help it," he slided his hand from her head to her shoulder and pouted slightly.

She chuckled, shook her head lightly. "We were separated longer before, remember? Why couldn't you endure it like old days, hm?" She poked his cheek, amused by his sudden cuteness.  

He shrugged, caressed her cheek slowly. "I don't think I endured much that day."

 

 

December 26, 2016 - Samseongdong COEX

 

"Can't we meet? Just for 5 minute- no, a minute- oh, just for a split second! Please?"

Moonbyul heaved a big sigh. It's been almost a month since the last time she met her boyfriend, and she missed him. Of course, who wouldn't miss their love one after being away for so long, right? She wanted to meet him too, that's obvious though, but she couldn't. There were too many people around, and it was too risky for both of them to meet. She walked to the corner of their waiting room, squatted down and leaned her head onto the wall.

"How I wish I could meet you that easy, oppa," she said lowly, exhaled a deep breath. "It's too dangerous to meet outside this time. I can't get ourselves caught by anyone, no, not when you're a current rising star right now."

There was silence between them for few minutes before Moonbyul could hear him relieving a sigh. "Correct it. You're the current rising star here, miss." he chuckled, and continued,"at times like this you still manage to worry about me more than yourself, huh?"

"I can't help it.." she bit her bottom lip. 

Another sigh was heard from the other line. "Okay. We shouldn't risk our relationship like this. I will try to endure it more then."

"Endure what, eh?" she chuckled, pretended to be clueless.

"I need to restrain myself from missing you before I find myself barging into your room and squeezing you into my arms right now."

She laughed at his antics. At time like this he still managed to make her laugh. That was one of his sides that she loved the most, became a moodbooster for her. She cleared before answering him, "Well, try harder then."

"I might die until then."

"Ey, oppa."

"And I will haunt you down for the rest of your life."

"Oppa... that's lame." Moonbyul chuckled. She looked up as she found Yongsun standing before her. She mouthed an okay to her unnie after she told her about their CEO's arrival. "Oh anyways, my CEO is coming here, so... I will talk to you later?"

"Ah, why now..." She could imagine his pouting lips when he blurted it out, and chuckled. She might squeezed his cheeks if he were with her at that moment.

"I'll call you later~"

"Okay. Good luck for the stage. Love you."

"Do well for your stage. Me too." 

Moonbyul shoved her phone to her white trouser's pocket before standing up and looking around her. Hyejin was getting her hair done, Wheein was busy playing with her phone on the sofa, and Yongsun stood not far from her, looking to the space. She smirked and walked slowly to her unnie before wrapping her arms around her unnie's neck from behind.

"Yongddonie~" she called out, made the older one taken aback with her dongsaeng's sudden appearance.

"What?" Yongsun blinked as her dongsaeng tightened the hug.

"Nothing~" Moonbyul chirped, leaned her head on the crook of Yongsun's neck.

"Can't meet your boyfriend again?" Yongsun blurted.

Moonbyul sighed, nodded her head reluctantly. "It's okay, I have you here with me though. I can hug you all day long," she murmured against her unnie's shoulder, and snuggled on her neck.

Yongsun smiled. She found her dongsaeng cute to do all these things when she missed her boyfriend. She could tell that her dongsaeng really fell over heels with him. She placed her hand on her dongsaeng's arms, sque

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter