Hands

Moments To Reminisce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a pleasant Sunday for the spouses, as Minhyuk sat comfortably on the sofa and Moonbyul in front of him, sitting between his legs with head leaning comfortably on his chest.  Both of her hands was laying protectively on her 5 months bump, and eyes fixed on the tv across them.

"Why did that lead male let his girl's hand go that easily? Tch, it's irritating."

Minhyuk chuckled as he heard his wife ranted nonstop over the drama that they were watching. "Is it that irritating for you, hm?" he asked, caressed her hair softly.

"Who wouldn't, though? His girl has sacrificed everything for him for God's shake, and here he is, leaving her just like that?! without saying anything?!? Oh God how I hope I could kick him for her," she grumbled, unintentionally slapped her husband's thigh quite hard, made the latter wince in pain.

"Wow, looking at how you slapped me, I can tell that you really really hate this guy," he laughed, and continued, "Where did that fangirling side of yours days ago go?" he tilted his head slightly, looking at Moonbyul in curiousity.

"Yeah I hate him but because he's handsome so..... he's forgiven." she nodded nonchalantly, eyes never leaving the tv.

Minhyuk raised an eyebrow, stared at her in disbelief," Byul-ah, seriously? You forgave him because of his appearance? Wow justㅡ wow..." he shook his head.

Moonbyul nodded again, this time with her dreamy look plastered on her face. "Well, I can't help it. He's well-built, handsome, young, tall andㅡ" she faltered as she caught a dead glare coming from her husband. "Um sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned age and height here." she grinned widely to him and directed her eyes back to the tv.

"Lee Byulyi, you hurt me." Minhyuk pouted slightly.

Moonbyul smiled as she heard him calling her name like that. She loved the sound of his surname placed in front of her name ever since she married to him more than a year ago. She looked up, laughed when she noticed his pouting like a little kid. "What's up?"

"You know those two things are sensitive for me," he pursed his lips more.

"Sorry I didn't intend to hurt you. Those two things just blurted out like that, I couldn't control it. Huh?" She cupped his face with her palm, and planted a kiss on his pursed lips. "Your wound is healed!" she chuckled, scrunching up her nose cutely.

Minhyuk smiled to see her laugh and messed her hair lightly. "Is it usual for pregnant women to be this cute, hm?"

Moonbyul shrugged, turning back her head to the tv. "Although you're not tall and young anymore like that guy, one thing that I know for sure. You won't let me go just like what that guy did to his girl. And me too, wont let you go easily just like the girl did." she smiled, reached for Minhyuk's hand and laced it with hers.

Minhyuk chuckled, grabbed their laced hands with his another hand. "That guy will be upset to know this."

Moonbyul swung their hands lightly. "I don't care. As long as I have you by my side. And these handsㅡ" she raised their hands, "wrapping tightly around mine."

Minhyuk smiled, amused with what she said just then. "Greaseball." he chuckled, kissed the side of her head.

"I don't deny it," she chuckled, and beamed. "Even when camera was on years ago, you were still willing to grab my hand though." 

 

 

November 26, 2016

 

From : Squirrel Oppa❤

Can we meet? Just for few minutes, I miss you so bad ㅠㅠ

 

From : Squirrel Oppa❤

I will wait you at the rooftop garden. You better come here or I will drag you out from your waiting room ㅎㅎ

 

Moonbyul smiled widely as she received two texts from her boyfriend. Thanks God I have my make up done first, she thought. She clutched her phone to her side and walked to the door right away. Before she could reach the door knob, Yongsun came in and stopped her.

"Woops, where are you rushing to?" Yongsun placed her hand on the younger's shoulder, tried to stop her from leaving the room.

"Um.. looking for air? Too many people here, I need air," Moonbyul said, suspiciously nonchalant.

Yongsun stared at Moonbyul for quite long, not biting any of her words. A smirk appeared on the older's face as an idea hit her. "Looking for air, huh? Okay, go inhaling fresh air as much as you want." She tapped the younger's shoulder, leaned closer and whispered, "Have fun with your Minhyuk oppa."

Moonbyul turned red, slapped her eonni's arm lightly and grabbed the door knob. Before opening the door, Moonbyul looked back and smirked to Yongsun. "I'll be right back. Don't miss me that much." She gave her one last wink and left the room.

 

 

Minhyuk smiled as he felt a pair of hands covering both of his eyes and giggles coming from behind him. "Guess who!" the girl behind him whispered, earning chuckles from Minhyuk. He grabbed the hands and pulled them down slowly, turning his head to see the girl better. "I know it's you," he said, a cheeky grin appeared on his face. He held her hand, made a motion to sit beside him on the bench.

"Am I that noticeable to you?" Moonbyul chuckled, followed his lead to sit beside him.

"Yes you are. Plus, you're mine though, why couldn't I notice my girl?" Minhyuk winked, made the girl laugh. Minhyuk looked at her from head to toe and heaved a sigh. "I know it right, you're wearing shorts today."

Moonbyul, looking confused, tilted her head to the side slightly. "Eh? Pardon me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter