Plaster

Moments To Reminisce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning."

Moonbyul chuckled as she saw her husband leaning on the frame of the door with half-closed eyes and messy hair. Minhyuk smiled as the first thing he heard was her voice that morning. He spread his arm wide and walked slowly to his wife, made the wife laugh and stand still in her place. Moonbyul gasped as he threw his body into her arms.

"Ugh our big baby boy is so heavy," she joked, arms wrapped around her husband's back.

"You're so early. Our bed feels empty without you," he murmured against her hair, breathed in his favorite scent for the past years. 

"I need to cook for our breakfast, my dear hubby. You want to starve your tummy, hm?" she chuckled, shook their bodies to the left and right.

"We can order something later. It's Sunday afterall, I want to cuddle you longer," he retreated his body from her, pouted slightly.

She chuckled. "Aigoo this big baby boy is sulking now, huh?" she cupped his cheeks with both palm, shook his head from left to right and pinched them slightly.

"No morning kiss for me?" he asked, still pouting his lips.

"Ah, right! How could I forget about this," she clapped her palms once and gave him a smirk. She placed her index and middle fingers on her lips and pressed them on his. "Good morning!" she beamed.

Minhyuk stared blankly at her, and scoffed. "What was that.."

"A morning kiss?" she smiled innocently, pretended like nothing wrong was happened before.

He scoffed again, pushed her forehead lightly with his finger and laughed. "Babo." he leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"Good morning, wifey." he whispered as he pulled out from their kiss, caught his breath and connected his forehead with hers. He smiled as he saw her blushed face as she tried to catch her breath. "Cute."

"Uh?" she asked, stared at him with her unfocused eyes.

"You're blushing." He pecked her forehead, the tip of her nose, and her lips again. He chuckled to see her blushing even more.

She cleared ,"Uh, shall we start cooking now?" She abruptly turned her back to him, searched for her utensils. He chuckled again, leaned on the counter and stared at her, "Need my help?"

She shook her head, "Just read newspaper or watch the tv, I can handle it."

"I'll watch you then," 

"You will be bored."

"Watching you is more entertaining than watching tv shows."

"Tch, grease."

"I got it from my wife." he said, earning a chuckle from her.

"You become better than me though."

"I'm a proud student," he patted his shoulder proudly, made Moonbyul laugh.

"Ah!" she squeaked, hissed as she accidentally cut her finger. Hearing her squeak, he looked back and widened his eyes. He rushed to her side, took her finger and put it into his mouth. He the blood on her finger.

"You and your careless self," he said as he brought her to the sink and turned the tap on to wash her finger.

"Mian," she pouted slightly.

He smiled. "Wait here, I'll get you a plaster." he said, rushed to the first aid kit which was placed inside the cupboard beside the dinning table. He walked back to his wife's side, took her finger with him as he tore the wrap with his teeth, and wrapped the plaster to her finger.

"Perfect," he smiled, proud with his work.

She chuckled, "Oppa, seriously? Pororo?" she laughed as she looked at the pororo plaster which was perfectly wrapped around her finger.

"I couldn't find the normal one at the store yesterday," he said. "But it's cute, right?" he grinned innocently, earning a light pinch on his cheek.

"This plaster... have a deep meaning to me," she said, a smile plastered on her face.

"Hm? what is it?" he tilted his head.

She shook her head, "It's nothing."

"Don't tell me... you have a story with another guy with this plaster?" he squinted his eyes.

She chuckled, punched his chest lightly. "Ey, I don't!"

"And then?" he raised an eyebrow, seeking for an explanation from her.

"I realized that I'd fallen in love with you because of this one simple plaster."

 

 

 

 

August 10, 2015

 

"Moonbyul fell down on her track!"

Minhyuk rushed as fast as he could to the venue after he heard what Changsub said in the waiting room. Moonbyul just told him a story about her being hit by a minibus when she was kid 2 days ago, in result she had a chin and ankle surgery. And now she fell down, on the right side of her face. He grew impatient as he couldnt find her anywhere. , where is she?! Hope she is alright...

He stopped on his place when he saw the one he was looking for walking into the resting area with her members hugging her tight. He watched four of them hugging her tightly, as if trying to give her strength due to the latest accident. Then they pulled out, patted Moonbyul on her back and she smiled slightly. She bid her members goodbye and walked to where Minhyuk was. He gasped and tried to find for a place to hide himself so that she wouldn't see him. As he made sure that she had walked past him, he followed her from behind.

Moonbyul hung her head low as she trudged to the toilet. She fell down on her track. She disappointed her members. Her fans, She was on the first place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter