Congratulation

Moments To Reminisce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk walked into home when he felt confetti was thrown to him. He smiled widely as he saw his wife, standing not so far from him, holding onto the confetti.

"Congratulation for being 1st!" Moonbyul beamed brightly as she walked closer to him.

He laughed loudly when she stood before him, put an energy bars necklace around his neck and grinned widely, showing her adorable indian dimples. "Where did you get these, though?" he asked, amused with the unique necklace that he got from her.

"Well, I got those energy bars from your work room, and I made those confetti from post it on my dresser. I don't know what to get you in a short period and I know you would be home soon so I made them all by myself," she chuckled, help him take off his jacket as he looked straight at her. Even after years of dating and half a year getting married to her, he couldn't help being touched by every little gift that she got for him. He slipped his arm around her waist, pulled her close to his chest and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you, but you know you don't need to tire yourself with this," he said softly, a smile still plastered on his face as he caressed her hair gently.

Moonbyul shook her head lightly, placed her palms on his chest. "I can't help being overly proud of you. It's your very first self-producing song that got 1st on music sites! A very proud wife here," she boasted and tapped her chest proudly, made Minhyuk laughed.

"Well well, I'm a proud husband to have a beautiful wife who being that no 1 song's inspiration, then?" he poked the tip of her nose before dragging her into their home. Moonbyul hung his jacket onto the stand hanger and clung her arms around his.

"But really though, I'm so proud of you. Just like when I witnessed you getting your first Bonsang with your group after a long time," she said dreamily, eyes never leaving him as she recalled the old moment.

 

 

January 25, 2018

 

Moonbyul looked back at where her boyfriend sat down when his group's name was announced. She couldn't help the smile on her face as she saw him standing up, his eyes were sparkling and a wide grin plastered on his face. When he left his seat, had handshakes with his seniors and hugged his idol mates as he walked straight to the stage, she couldn't help being happy for him. Getting his very first Bonsang after 6 years of debut with his group, getting the chance to witness one of his most memorable moments and that overly happy face on his, she could feel her heart was pounding with happiness. She was so proud of him.

As Minhyuk detached from his last idol mate's hug at that time, he took a brief look at behind him. There she was, the woman he loved dearly, standing not too far away from him and looking straight at him with a beautiful smile plastered on her face. As he caught her eye, he showed her his charming grin and waved his hand at her. His eyes told her something that he was unable to say at that time.

'I'll get to see you later.'

 

.....

 

"Already get back home?" Moonbyul could hear his tired voice from the other line as she tried to grab a glass of water. "Um, just got home 15 minutes ago. Why?"

"Are you going to bed soon?" She creased her forehead when he coughed a bit. She took a glance at the watch attached on the wall, 01.00 AM. "Honestly? I don't know. I'm so wide awake right now and I don't think I can sleep any sooner."

"Come down, now. I'm downstair," Moonbyul choked her drink as she listened to his words. Wait- what? At this hour? That sudden? ㅡ she thought. "But I just removed my makeupㅡ" she faltered.

"You're beautiful just as you are. Now, come down. I will wait." She smiled a bit when she got a little praise from him. As he hung up the call, she reached for her black snapback, black mask, thick scarf, and her winter jacket before running downstair.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter