Episode 07.

Days with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: I'm sorry for a late update but here it is as promised! Also I've decided that this fic will have 12 episodes but the number is tentative)

 

"Unnie!" Eunbi cheerfully calls out for the older girl and waves enthusiastically.

"ShinB," Yuna smiles, "I was coming to look for you," Yuna explains as she walks over.

Eunbi, too, heads towards where Yuna is, with hastened steps. "Sorry I had to meet a teacher," Eunbi giggles, "Did you have to wait for long?" she asks as she slips her hand into Yuna's.

"No, I was just confused what was holding you back so I came down first," Yuna speaks as hand holds Eunbi's in hers without any hesitation.

"Usually it's the other way round," Eunbi laughs in amusement, "You'd be taking a long time to come down, so I'd go up, right?"

"It's not my fault I've got Kim seongsaengnim as my homeroom teacher, and you know how long she talks for," Yuna complains, and Eunbi laughs even more.

Eunbi's laughter stops when Yuna's footsteps do, and she halts her steps as well. She turns to Yuna in puzzlement and furrows her eyebrows at the expression on Yuna's face. She turns her head again to the front, and begins to understand why Yuna is feeling this way.

"What do you want?" she spits a question out in annoyance. "Leave us alone, we're none of your business," Eunbi rolls her eyes and sighs.

Yuna grits her teeth in both irritation and anxiety. Her grip on Eunbi's hand tightens, and Eunbi squeezes her hand in return.

"Hey, I didn't come here on purpose to look for you," Somin spits, "but seeing you two together makes me want to puke."

Eunbi releases her hand from Yuna's and almost wants to hit Somin, heavily offended by her words. Nevertheless, she controls the urge to prevent herself from causing any further trouble.

"What do you want from us?" she grits her teeth and asks furiously.

"What would I want from you?" Somin hisses in return and throws them a condescending look in her eyes before walking away.

Yuna watches silently as Somin goes off, before releasing a sigh of relief. "Let's go," she pats Eunbi lightly on the back before letting their hands interlock once again.

Eunbi decides to set the matter aside and follows as the elder girl says, her fingers intertwined with Yuna's. Eunbi cannot help but feel a gush of warmth in her heart that tells her nothing more but the fact that Yuna's hand is where her own belongs.

The girls silently made their way to the bus stop as they usually do every day, with occasional conversations asking about each other's day in school.

They settle themselves on a bench at the bus stop once they have reached to wait for the arrival of their bus.

"Unnie," Eunbi suddenly turns towards the taller girl as she calls out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter