Episode 01.

Days with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time they are together in school after the fateful day is a morning after they make their way to school, the very next day. It is Eunbi who catches Yuna walking towards the bus stop, before they decide to continue the rest of the journey together.

"I usually come very late," Eunbi continues the conversation, "like, just in time for the bell."

"I figured, because I never see you on the bus in the morning. Well, you came earlier today?" Yuna probes and decides to poke fun, "Miss me already?"

Eunbi swiftly turns to look at her, "You think so highly of yourself."

"So it's the truth," Yuna giggles and turns away.

"Okay, maybe," Eunbi laughs and rests her head on the taller girl's shoulder. The gesture surprises the both of them, and Eunbi is happy that the cheerful her of ten years ago, is slowly returning.

After reaching school, they sit down in a quiet spot behind the school's basketball court, as Yuna reveals that it is her habit.

"I don't like the noise my class creates," Yuna explains.

"So we're both loners," Eunbi laughs as she says.

"Sort of," Yuna laughs as well.

"Wow, it's really early," Eunbi looks at the watch on Yuna's wrist, "Seriously, what do you do here alone for twenty minutes?" she narrows her eyes as she questions.

"Nothing, I just listen to the sounds of nature," Yuna lightly sighs as she answers.

"How poetic," Eunbi jokes. Her heart flutters as she finally begins to act cheerfully. Deep inside, she feels that she has missed the feeling.

"Well from now on, we can talk for twenty minutes more every day," Yuna smiles and says firmly and excitedly. Eunbi only giggles in response, and the two begin their chats.

 

 

 

It is the first time the girls sit together for lunch, as they have convinced each other to do so in the morning.

"I don't eat lunch at the canteen," Yuna has said, "I bring my food here."

"I eat it at the rooftop," said Eunbi.

And so for the first time, the girls find themselves lost in the lively canteen of their school that they have finally stepped in for the first time.

"Wow, it's the girl who never smiles, with our Choi Yuna!" Eunbi shrinks as a response to the pair of arms around the two of them and releases a face of disgust. She turns around to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter