Episode 05.

Days with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: DIA/IOI Jung Chaeyeon, Yuju's same age ex-schoolmate or in other words chingu. Ahn Eunjin is another member of DIA with the same age as Chaeyeon.) 

 

Eunbi is about to leave her classroom after school when she is stopped at the door, by several familiar faces.

Eunbi halts her footsteps and rolls her eyes. "What do you want?" she asks and clicks her tongue.

"Stay away from Choi Yuna," Somin says, putting an arm on the wall to block Eunbi from moving off.

"Why should I?" Eunbi nonchalantly replies, with much confidence. "It's not like she's one of you anyway," her emotions are unwavering.

"What do you mean by that?" Somin snaps back, with a tone raised to a higher pitch. She shakes her head, obviously irritated. "Ugh, I don't want to talk to your disgusting face," she says before walking away.

"You're the disgusting one," Eunbi throws the insult back with much bravery.

Somin walks off without any response.

 

 

 

Yuna goes to Eunbi's class straight after lessons end, only to see a terrifying scene.

"If you dare to go against Somin again, you're dead the next time we meet," Yuna's eyes widen at the sentence. She stands frozen, with her eyes and mouth wide open and worry written all over her face.

She sees the girls turn around before she could move away. Joo Somin's friends, Kim Eunjoo, Lee Saeun,  Ahn Eunjin, Jung Chaeyeon. She can name all of them.

"So you're here," one of them says, walking towards her. They slowly move closer, leaving Yuna completely lost about what she should do. A thought tells her to run, but she cannot leave Eunbi behind. She doesn't ever want to leave Eunbi.

As she slowly inches backwards she sees Eunbi walking up to them with large, quick steps.

Pushing the girls apart to make her way through, Eunbi grabs Yuna by her wrist and shouts at the other twelfth graders, "Leave her alone!"

Just as Eunbi is about to drag Yuna away from the girls, Yuna hears a loud scream. She sees one of the girls, namely Chaeyeon, pulling back Eunbi by her hair.

"Remember that we're your seniors, Hwang Eunbi," Eunjoo grits her teeth and speaks in a harsh tone.

"Get your hand off her!" Yuna tries as hard as she can to push the hand away, and frees Eunbi from the bullies. The pushed girl falls onto the ground.

Everyone is shocked, including Yuna.

Yuna almost wants to walk away triumphantly, but she notices Chaeyeon on the ground in pain.

"Are you okay?" the tone her voice drops, as Yuna's heart cannot help but soften.

Everyone stares at her and is shocked for the second time in five seconds.

Chaeyeon tries to stand up amidst the awkward situation, wincing in pain as she does so. Everyone shifts their vision to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter