Episode 03.

Days with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a new day. The girls are seated on the bench at the basketball court once again.

"What about today's lunch?" Eunbi is first to speak, after a long silence. It wasn't an awkward silence; it was actually one that they both appreciated, a peaceful time for the two of them to enjoy each other's presence.

Their hands are interlocked. Eunbi loves it. She loves holding Yuna's hand in hers; it gives her a sense of assurance, and her heart feels calm knowing that Yuna's there beside her. With their hands together, Eunbi feels connected with Yuna. She wishes never to lose Yuna, not like how she has lost Yewon. As time passes, Eunbi begins holding her hand more, and Yuna wishes that their hands will be together forever- she wishes that they will be together forever. She wishes to hold Eunbi's hand in hers forever. 

"What do you think we should do?" Yuna responds with furrowed eyebrows, after pondering for a short while.

Eunbi turns away and looks into the far distance, her hands rubbing her lap as she appears to be in deep thought.

"I'd say we'll go to the canteen anyway," she plainly expresses the thought.

Yuna is half-surprised at her decision but does not question it anyway. After all, she has started to understand that Eunbi is one who isn't afraid- although sometimes the bravery can lead to rash decisions. As such, Yuna merely nods as a response.

"When did all this bullying start?" Eunbi pursues the matter, and Yuna starts to fret. How could she tell it all to her? A voice speaks in Yuna's head. She looks down, not wanting to answer. But she stops her silence almost immediately, because knowing Eunbi, silence means more and Eunbi will not stop until she knows the whole situation.

She sighs. "When we met in first year," Yuna replies vaguely, but enough to lead Eunbi on.

"First year of high school?" Yuna nods, hoping Eunbi doesn't ask even more.

"But why?" Eunbi questions, much to Yuna's expectations.

"Anyway, it's not much of bullying, just harassing," Yuna refuses to answer why.

"That's the same thing," Eunbi scoffs, her face showing a sour expression. "And you didn't report this? After two years?" she is almost chiding the elder girl.

Yuna widens her eyes at the question thrown at her. "There was no way I could report it," Yuna tries hard to explain, her eyes constantly darting from left to right and vice versa, "it was only in mino

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter