Episode 02.

Days with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things feel different after having a friend for the first time in ten years, and sometimes Eunbi forgets what it is like to be a friend.

"Don't sleep, talk to me please?" Yuna is somehow desperate, but Eunbi doesn't see it. It is the first time they travel back home together as friends, after two years as strangers. Have they ran out of things to converse about, only on their second day? Yuna furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"Unnie please, I'm really tired," Eunbi nonchalantly replies and does not seem to be concerned. "Besides, shouldn't you be tired as well? You're in twelfth grade," Eunbi adds before she slowly dozes off and falls asleep beside Yuna.

Not knowing how she should react, Yuna only sighs as looks outside to the window as she usually does, wishing that she can spend the time talking about her troubles instead. Life has been increasingly hard for her in her last year of school, but while she finally finds a friend, whom she thinks will actually understand her after that day in school, it seems like she cannot speak to her.

Or so Yuna thinks, because her mind is deeply troubled by her burdens. It is not Eunbi's fault either, Yuna knows, but she cannot help but start feeling sad.

Slowly she finds her eyes trailing back to the figure sleeping beside her. While Eunbi is sleeping like a baby, Yuna is observing her face. She lovingly slides the falling hair to the back of Eunbi's ear, and smiles as she watches her sleep. She spots a small smile on Eunbi's face, an expression so precious that she wants to keep forever. She wonders if she's dreaming about Yewon, as she usually does. She then also wonders, does Eunbi think about her?

She finds herself staring at the sleeping girl's face. Eunbi looks so small and precious; Yuna feels as if she wants to protect her forever, and be by her side always. 

Her mind wanders off to when she graduates. It isn't a very long time away. She's afraid. What if they lose contact after she graduates? What if she loses this friend- this sister after graduation? 

She thinks about their relationship now. They are sisters, right? They share the same sister. Yuna is Yewon's biological sister, and Eunbi is Yewon's adoptive sister.

The figure beside her suddenly moves, and she is jolted out of her thoughts.

"You're awake?" Yuna asks, receiving a soft hum in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter