Episode 09.

Days with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi watches as Yuna takes more slow steps into the river. Yuna's whole body is shaking, and she can hear her crying.

"Yuju unnie, you don't have to do this!" she screams, "Don't leave me behind here alone!" as she shrieks these words out she starts to cry. Eunbi once again dashes for to river, grimacing as she feels every heartbeat against her rib cage, as if it is going to burst from the extreme distress she is feeling.

Once she reaches the river, Eunbi dives in to save Yuna without any hesitation, just as she had ten years ago to save Yewon. Yuna who is almost fully submerged by now, begins to choke on the water and they both fear that she might actually drown.

"Unnie!" Eunbi yells as she swims towards her. Reaching the elder girl, she throws her arms around Yuna and tries to save them both.

Yuna at first struggles from her embrace, which angers Eunbi, causing more tears to fall, but she then relents and gives in to Eunbi's rescue.

After much tough effort Eunbi manages to bring both of them back to the shore because thankfully, Yuna knows quite a bit about swimming. While they are panting and gathering up remaining energy at the river bank, Eunbi cannot help but send glares at the elder girl in resentment for the earlier situation. However Eunbi is still crying, and same goes for the other whose eyes are already red and swollen from continuous crying.

"Unnie, I really hate you," she mutters, her teeth gritted together. Yuna lifts up her head to face the girl as she says so. "You're really, really stupid," she harshly adds, with tears still streaming down her face.

Yuna drops her head to face the ground once again. She wants to utter an apology but as she opens , no words are produced, and instead she begins sobbing. Eunbi too, stays crying with her.

Eunbi only manages to calm down after a good five minutes, but Yuna is still unstable. "Unnie, we can't stay here crying forever, let's go," Eunbi coldly says, which pains Yuna, but she think it's only reasonable that Eunbi is mad at her.

Eunbi stands up and sighs with much frustration. "Promise me you'll never do that again," Eunbi furiously chides Yuna.

"I'm sorry," Yuna mutters silently, shivering from the cold and from the crying.

"We're going to get you home and then you're going to explain to me," Eunbi is technically commanding Yuna as her temper gets the better of her.

Yuna gasps as she hears Eunbi's words. She refuses, shaking her head as a response. "My mother is home, I can't let her know that this happened," she pleaded Eunbi with her eyes.

Eunbi sighs a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter