Chapter 5: Sehun's visit

Behind The Mask

     “Do you want to eat anything, Sehun?” Baekhee asked as she walked in her house with Sehun behind.

 

    “Sure,” Sehun said before pausing, “Oh Baekhee, where is your aid kit?”

 

    “There” Baekhee pointed at her bathroom, “Why? Are you hurt somewhere?”

 

    Sehun grinned, “I’m not hurt, I’ll just treat your ankle”

 

    “Sehun, Joongki is coming in 2 hours, you don’t need to do anything”

 

    “Hey, your wound has dried and it needs to be treated”

 

    Sehun walked towards the bathroom and came back with a kit on his hand.

 

    “Put your foot here” He said while patting his lap. As she put her foot there, he started treating the wound that has dried and placed a bandage to cover it up.

 

    He then started massaging her sprained ankle and her dried wound with oil and antiseptic using his beautiful hands. She didn’t understand how a pair of hands can be smooth and beautiful like his.

 

    “Ouch! Ya! It hurts!” Baekhee whined as he continued massaging her foot.

 

    “Wait I’m not done”

 

    “I know! But can you do it slowly!? It hurts so much!”

 

    “Endure it for a little while, I’m almost done, Baekhee” He stopped massaging after a while and wrapped a cast around her foot.

 

    “Does it hurt?” He asked worriedly.

 

    “Not really… I’m sorry for bothering you” She quietly said, “Thanks by the way”

 

    “You are definitely not bothering me” Sehun paused, “You treated my bleeding hand a few days ago, we never even talked before, so thank you too” He smiled.

 

    “Wait here, I need to get change first” Baekhee said.

 

    “Let me just help you walk upstairs” Sehun stood up as he held Baekhee’s shoulders but was instantly pushed by her.

 

    “But your ankle-”

 

    “Sehun, I’m fine” Baekhee reassured as Sehun sighed in defeat.

 

    Baekhee limped upstairs to her room and changed her clothes quickly before getting clothes for Sehun to replace the uncomfortable school uniform. When she changed her clothes and got out of her room, she headed inside Joongki’s room and grabbed a large sized T-shirt and shorts to give it to Sehun and headed back downstairs.

 

    When Sehun saw Baekhee, he quickly ran towards her to help her walk.

 

    “Thanks.” Baekhee mumbled.

 

    “Here are some clothes; the school uniform is too uncomfortable.” Baekhee handed Joongki’s T-shirt and shorts, “It’s Joongki’s.”

 

    “I’ll go to the kitchen now” Baekhee limped towards the kitchen with a few steps until Sehun helped her to walk there even how much she has said no.

 

    “Thanks again…”

 

    Baekhee was thinking for a whole 10 minutes of what she should cook and ended up cooking fried rice and fried chicken. After half an hour, Baekhee finished everything and put some strawberries and melted chocolate in a small bowl for dessert.

 

    “Sehun! I’m done cooking!” Baekhee shouted across the living room while setting up the dining table beside the kitchen.

 

    “Hey, I cooked fried rice and chicken and some strawberry and melted chocolate for dessert, is that okay?” Baekhee asked with a worried tone, “I at cooking so…”

 

     “Definitely, I love chicken” Sehun sat down across Baekhee’s seat before filling half of his plate with fried rice and two chicken thighs.

 

    “Is it edible? Go to the kitchen and throw it out if it’s . I can order pizza or something?” Baekhee asked as Sehun took a spoonful of fried rice before biting his chicken.

 

    “It’s really good” He smiled and continued eating, leaving Baekhee satisfied with his answer.

 

    As soon as they’re done, Baekhee limped towards the kitchen to wash the dishes. While Baekhee was washing the dishes, Sehun took a tour around the living room. He slowly walked admiring the photos that were put up on the walls. Pictures of her childhood, Joongki, her father, her mother. What caught his eyes the most was a gigantic photo frame attached. It was Baekhee’s family and it was taken while Baekhee was 4, happily smiling who was sitting on her mom’s lap. It was taken before everything happened. Before her parents divorced, before she was severely treated, before her mom died after her 16th birthday which turned into an ‘unlucky’ 16.

 

    “It must've been really hard for them both” Sehun sighed and sat on the couch waiting for Baekhee to finish washing her dishes.

 

    “Sehun, wanna watch a movie?” Baekhee asked who was walking out of the kitchen.

 

    “What movie?”

 

    “CAPTAIN AMERICA’S CIVIL WAR” Baekhee excitedly squealed.

 

    “Sure, I haven’t watched movies in a while”

 

    Baekhee headed to her bedroom to get pillows and blankets and took the DVD from the drawer to put it in the player and played the movie.

 

    It started after a few seconds and sat back down on the couch beside Sehun. Baekhee put her legs under her blanket and Sehun suddenly slipped his under the blankets too.

 

    Since Baekhee is a huge fan of Marvel especially the Avengers, she kept bombarding Sehun questions throughout the movie.

 

    “Sehun, Sehun” She called him twice.

 

    “What?”

 

    “Which team you on?” Baekhee excitedly asked, expecting him to be on the same team as hers.

 

    “Of course, Iron man”

 

    “Okay we’re against each other” Baekhee crossed her arms and pouted.

 

    “Who’s your favorite??” Baekhee asked again.

 

    “Captain America” Sehun smiled.

 

     “Then why the hell are you in Iron Man’s team!?” Baekhee asked, almost shouting.

 

    “I have a feeling that he is going to win so I just went for the winning side” Sehun shrugged.

 

    “Well who knows, the almighty Steve Rogers can beat the crap out of Tony stark with his powers and his face” Baekhee said in a matter of fact tone.

 

    Sehun scoffed, “Face?”

 

    “Yes, face. Look at Roger’s face”

 

    Sehun scoffed again, “You serious? My face is way better than him”

 

  “Oh please”

 

    Almost halfway into the movie, Baekhee’s eyes got heavy. She unconsciously moved closer to Sehun and hugged his waist as she buried her head on his chest and closed her eyes.


    Sehun was already asleep but woke up with wide eyes as he felt Baekhee’s arms around his waist. Baekhee snuggled to him more and slept peacefully entering her dreamland.


School already started, so I'll definitely be busier than before. Being a 10th grader is already hard in the first place. However, I'll try to update at least once a week and maybe once in two weeks the latest? Let's just hope I won't XD

Thanks for reading!

-Author