Chapter 9: The unexpected

Behind The Mask

Baekhee tried to search for either Joongki or Sehun around the main building but she couldn’t find them both. She went around and searched and searched until she felt a pair of hands covering her eyes and mouth. She was dragged into a dim storage room. She blinked as she found herself held tight with Junho and Nickhun, she struggled to try to free herself but it was no use.

 

 

     “This room is soundproof so it’s totally no use for you to scream” Taecyeon smirked. He then called out two names that weren’t familiar enough to her.

 

 

     “Sohyun, Shinhye” Two girls appeared with a pair of scissors in both of their hands. Baekhee then noticed they were two of Baekhee’s teammates when she was playing dodgeball in the morning.

 

 

     “What is this!? How am I relevant to all of you!? This is ridiculous!” Baekhee yelled, almost crying. A pair of hand landed on one of her cheeks, echoing the whole room with only one powerful slap by Nickhun.

 

 

     Taecyeon scoffed, “Says the one who was the source of our loss in our gym class. Do you know what I have to do? I now have to be treated as a slave by that stupid group, Wooyoung’s group. And it’s your entire fault!”

 

 

     “I never had any intentions to make your team lose! I really always root for your team and I never wanted this team to ever lose too!”

 

 

     “Liar” Taecyeon casually stated, “Sohyun, Shinhye, Do it”

 

 

     Shinhye and Sohyun confidently walked towards Baekhee with a pair of scissors in both of their hands as they started to cut some parts of Baekhee’s uniforms exposing parts of her skin too. Shinhye and Sohyun went up another level as they threw eggs at Baekhee and poured her flour on her body and uniform. Baekhee struggled as she tried to free herself from their grips. She slowly gave up and let out her tears fall.

 

 

     “You think seeing you crying will make us stop?” Taecyeon irritatingly said. “You’re still going to pay for what you did either way”

 

 

      “Also, this isn’t the only thing we’re going to do anyway” Junho smirked in satisfaction, “Surprise?”

 

 

     Taecyeon started cracking his knuckles as he raised up one of his hands, demonstrating a slap in the air. After a few ‘practices’ he slowly walked towards Baekhee who was already in tears, tightly closing her eyes bracing for his slap.

 

 

     Just then, the door was slammed open, revealing Baekhyun and his death stares, “Ridiculous.”

 

 

     He bravely walked towards them and gripped Sohyun’s collar, fear was seen in her eyes as her whole body trembled; Sohyun was unable to breathe as Baekhyun gave death stares at Shinhye, she instantly dropped her scissors and eggs in fear and ran away. Baekhyun dropped Sohyun on the floor as he walked towards the guys. Baekhee was too terrified to open her eyes as she buried her face between her knees together.

 

 

     “How could you do that to a girl!? She’s my ing girlfriend, !” Taecyeon gritted his teeth as he swung a punch that was easily dodged by Baekhyun. Baekhyun swung back around and gave him a fast and powerful roundhouse kick to the jaw; powerful enough that caused him to fall and knock him out. Nickhun and Junho both immediately cursed as they sprinted away leaving Taecyeon and Sohyun on the floor.

 

 

     “Next time teach your girlfriend properly; what she and you did was unacceptable”

 

 

     Baekhyun walked towards Baekhee who was in her frightened eyes; he immediately gave his blazer to cover up the cuts and dirt on her uniform. Baekhee was immediately in tears.

 

 

     “I-I was r-really s-scared” Baekhee stuttered, sobbing, “I was scared, I-I t-thought they were going to hurt me”

 

 

     She immediately felt a pair of hands, each around her waist and head. Her tears fell, even more, seeing her head placed face-to-face on a man’s chest, which she would have never expected to happen…


I'm just gonna...
see your reactions (So don't forget to comment down!) and say nothing else other than 
Thanks for reading! :D

(PS- There's still hope for the Baek couple! ;D)

 

-Author