Chapter 12: Baekhyun's Blazer

Behind The Mask

 School will start next week so I'm might not be updating for awhile :(

But we almost reached 100 SUBS! YAYAYAY!

Thank you so much, you always make me smile with those new subscribers notifications, your supports and your sweet comments you guys leave on my wall and comment section, you guys are truly the best! I'll always work hard throughout this story and I'll try not to disappoint any of you guys. 

Again, Thank you so much :)

-Your Fabulous Author


 

 “Guys, what lesson does Baekhyun have the first period?”

 

     “Guys do any of you have any same classes with Baekhyun first period?”

 

     “Do you know what Baekhyun has the first period?”

 

     Baekhee tried to find Baekhyun everywhere around the school, holding Baekhyun’s blazer tightly, asking people around for Baekhyun’s schedule.

 

     “What’s with you wanting to know Baekhyun’s schedule?”

 

     Baekhee turned behind as she saw Hyuna, Yoora, and Ahyeon. Just when Baekhee was about to answer Hyuna’s question, her answer was cut off.

 

     “Oh because yesterday-”

 

     “Isn’t that Baekhyun’s blazer!? Why do you have it!?” Hyuna asked, almost shouting.

 

     “N-No-”

 

     “Did you steal it!?” Yoora shouted as loud as she could, all attentions were immediately diverted towards the four girls.

 

    Just then Baekhyun came into the scene with Chanyeol and Kai, “What’s with the fuss!?” Kai shouted.

 

     “Baekhee stole Baekhyun’s blazer,” Ahyeon said.

 

     Kai and Chanyeol widened their eyes in disbelief, “Serious?”

 

    “I didn't steal Baekhyun’s blazer! I have it because Baekhyun lent me his yesterday!” Baekhee said in worry while staring at Baekhyun, “Right, Baekhyun? It’s true. Tell them that I didn’t steal it from you”

 

     Everyone was waiting for Baekhyun to answer, but he gave out his usual emotionless face. Baekhyun immediately snatched his blazer from Baekhee with a death glare and without any word, he left the scene.

 

    “B-Baekhyun…”

 

    “See? He glared at you!” Yoora pushed Baekhee to the ground with a grin, “That means you stole his blazer”

 

     “Besides, it’s impossible that Baekhyun would lend that blazer to a trash like you,” Kai said.

 

    “If she said that she didn’t steal it then she didn't”

 

    Sehun came into the scene, lending a helping hand to Baekhee who was on the floor with her upset look. She grabbed onto Sehun’s hand and tried to stand.

 

    “I need to go to class, I can’t be late,” Baekhee said, “If you still don’t believe me, you can ask Sehun” Baekhee immediately left the scene with her tears rolling down her cheeks. She tried her best to cover it up but she couldn’t.

 

     She ran into the girl’s bathroom as she locked herself into one of the stalls. She sat on the floor; she buried her head between her knees silently crying.

 

     “I thought we would be alright after yesterday…”

 

     “I guess he’s still the old him; death stares, emotionless, silent, and calls me trash but has good intentions and thoughts at times”

 

     “Well I guess no one knows what’s inside that boy’s head anyway”

 

     Meanwhile, Sehun worriedly waited for Baekhee in front of her Biology class but there were no signs of her. The class was almost full and he was also late for his own class.

 

     Just then Baekhee’s biology teacher approached Sehun, “What are you doing here? I believe you don’t have my class right now”

 

     “Yeah, I was just waiting for a friend but I guess she isn’t here yet” Sehun bowed and walked away.

 

     Baekhee weakly walked towards her biology class; emotionless and down. She entered in with her head down, walking to her seat that was originally next to Nickhun (Taecyeon’s teammate), but for some reasons he and his other friends weren't present.

 

     “I have an announcement to make, class,” The professor said, “3 of our friends here are suspended for 3 weeks for unknown reasons that weren't told by the principal. As you may see, you might know who they are without their presence on today”

 

     “Professor, Taecyeon, and his friends were completely fine yesterday but they’re now suspended?” One student raised his hand while asking who’s known as Wooyoung (Taecyeon’s rival), "I wonder what they did wrong this time. Well, no slaves for the next 3 weeks then?"

 

     “Wooyoung, I really don’t know anything related about their suspension.”

 

     Just then the deputy came in their class, greeting everyone.

 

     “Good morning everyone” He greeted, his eyes then started scanning every student that he saw until he stopped at Baekhee’s direction. He pointed at Baekhee, “You. May I know your name?”

 

     Baekhee pointed at herself, “Me? Baekhee. Song Baekhee”

 

     “Come with me to the office”

 

     Everyone was surprised with the sudden call by the deputy. Baekhee has never done anything wrong and is a good student when it comes to behavior and decent marks when it comes to tests.

 

     “A-Alright sir”

 

     As soon as she entered the office, she widened her eyes as she saw Baekhyun inside as well. They both sat side by side in front of the principal.

 

     “We checked the yesterday’s CCTVs and we noticed how Taecyeon and his friends were trying to hurt you, Baekhee. May I know why they were trying to hurt you?”

 

     Baekhee was frozen and didn’t say a word, she was too scared. She was too scared of everything regarding Taecyeon and his friends, Nickhun and Junho.

 

     “Apparently they did that because she was their black hole during a dodgeball game that made them lose for their very first time causing them to be humiliated really badly by their rivals”

 

     Baekhee widened her eyes and mouth in surprise seeing Baekhyun casually answering everything that she couldn’t spit out.

 

     “Is that true Baekhee?” The principal asked, which was responded with a hesitant nod.

 

     “Although Baekhyun saved Baekhee, he still hurt Sohyun and Taecyeon, they were both unconscious due to your attacks. And fights and attacks will never be justified. So Baekhyun you will have one after school detention today”

 

     “Cool,” Baekhyun emotionlessly agreed. “I have a chemistry essay to be done right now so I have to go” Baekhyun walked out of the office as he cursed at himself.

 

     “Should’ve left her alone you punk, you got punished after school just by saving her out of things that are irrelevant to you”