She's Mine

Russian Roulette

 

The woman pinned her so hard on the wall that Irene's eyes started to tear up.

 

"W-What?" Irene stuttered, fear filling her body, "What are you doing here?"

 

"What am I doing here?!" The woman yelled, "I'm here for you!"

 

 

"W-Why?"

 

The figure was furious. She grabbed Irene's shirt and dragged her in the living room, throwing her on the couch.

 

"Hey! What are you doing! Leave me alone!" Irene struggled to get free. Get free from the girl's grip which was so hard that Irene could feel her nails deep into her skin.

 

"Shut up! I'm the one talking now! And you'll sit your down and listen to me or-"

 

"Or what?" Irene screamed. She knew she shouldn't have interrupted the woman. Not in the state she was.

 

Because then she slapped Irene with all the strength she had.

 

"I SAID SHUT UP!"

 

Irene looked at her, tears forming once again in her eyes and nodded.

 

"Good. Now listen. If you even dare to touch Wendy again- No, if you even dare to look at her again, I'm going to kill you!" Seulgi yelled.

 

Seulgi.

 

How was she supposed to do that? They lived together! And why was Seulgi telling her this? Did she know what happened?

 

"I'm going to take her stuff and leave. She's staying with me."

 

Wait what?

 

"You can't do this! Did you ask Wendy? What about her job?"

 

"Aww you're worried about her, how cute." Seulgi rolled her eyes, "Where's her room?" She said looking around.

 

"I'll tell you only if you release the grip."

 

Seulgi huffed and nodded after releasing her grip, "Okay, now tell me."

 

Irene stood up slowly, rubbing her arm. She looked at Seulgi cautiously for a minute. Suddenly, she ran and grabbed her phone.

 

"Hey! What are you doing?"

 

"I'm calling Wendy!"

 

Seulgi chased her but before she could catch her, Irene went into Wendy's room and quickly locked the door behind her.

 

"Irene! Open the door now!" Seulgi screamed while hitting her fists on the door.

 

Irene pressed her back against the door and dialed Wendy's number, which she knew by heart, and waited for her to answer.

 

"Irene?"

 

Oh, her beautiful voice...

 

"Wendy! Yes, it's me, Irene. Come here now!"

 

"What? Where? Why?"

 

"Open the door, Irene!" Seulgi yelled form the other side of the door.

 

"Did you hear that?" Irene asked.

 

"Was that Seulgi? What is she doing there? Why is she screaming-"

 

"Just come here! Now!" She yelled and ended the call.

 

Seulgi had stopped screaming so Irene decided to open the door, only to see her sitting on the couch, arms crossed.

 

"Great. Now what?" Seulgi asked.

 

"What do you mean 'now what'? She's coming."

 

"I mean, what are you going to tell her?" Seulgi questioned while looking at her feet. Irene slowly approached her, "I'm going to tell her what happened a few minutes ago."

 

"Please don't... I'm just worried about her. I didn't mean to hurt you..." Seulgi murmured pointing at Irene's arm.

 

Irene looked at her suspiciously, "I'm not going to hurt her or something, Seulgi. We just live together." She patted Seulgi's arm, "Let's just forget all this, okay?"

 

Seulgi nodded

 

---

 

"So, it was just a prank...?" Wendy asked, crossing her arms.

 

Seulgi and Irene looked at each other and nodded.

 

"Yes, it was just a prank. Anyways, I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow." Seulgi stood up and smiled at them.

 

She walked out of the apartment, a smirk on her face.

 

I can't believe she actually bought that. She's so stupid.

 

She chuckled, I'll take my revenge Joohyun, don't worry. Wendy is mine.

 

Seulgi had to find a way to escape. She didn't want Wendy knowing all this. She would think she was a psycho. So, the only way to make Joohyun shut was to lie.

 

I can't believe I left Wendy with her. I'm going to take her tomorrow. All day. And at night we'll have a sleepover. I'll take her away from Irene for as long as I can.

 

Seulgi nodded to herself, satisfied with her evil thoughts.

 

---

 

Meanwhile, Irene and Wendy sat in the living room, watching TV in awkward silence. Irene hadn't forgotten the kiss. It still felt weird. And also the fact that Wendy hadn't opened to talk to her since Seulgi left, made her feel even more stupid.

 

Thankfully, Wendy's phone rang, breaking the awkward silence.

 

"Hello? Oh hey... Sure, okay, I'll be there. See ya."

 

Irene looked at her, "Who was it? Where are you going?" She asked concerned.

 

"Oh, I'm not going anywhere right now. It was Seulgi. She wanted to spend the day with me tomorrow." Wendy smiled.

 

Irene frowned, I see what you're doing, Seulgi.

 

"You can't go. I thought we had plans for tomorrow. Together..." Irene lied. They didn't have any plans but she wouldn't let Wendy spend a whole day with her.

 

"Really? I'm sorry, I forgot. I'm sure we can do it some other time, Irene." Wendy smiled sympathetically.

 

Irene crossed her arms, "Joohyun."

 

Wendy pouted and nodded slowly, "Joohyun." She finally answered and silence filled the room once again.

 

Should I talk to her about the kiss? She doesn't talk to me as much as she used to. Is she afraid? Is she scrared? Maybe-

 

"Irene. About that kiss..." Wendy started.

 

Irene's eyes widened in shock. Was she reading her thoughts?

 

"Uh, yes, umm... I-It was just an accident. I'm sorry, I couldn't control my body and I-"

 

"You couldn't control your body? That only happens when-"

 

"No, no, no, that's not what I meant. I..." Irene trailed off.

 

"Irene, do you want to tell me something?" Wendy whispered.

 

Irene closed her eyes and lowered her head, "Yes..."

 

"I'm..."

 

 

I'm in love with you.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

You can kill me now if you want. Yes it was Seulgi yall knew it. Again a short chap.... Ugh.

I'm out of ideas as you can see I would love to hear your ideas, I really need them.

Also #getwellsoonJoy

:)