Yours

Russian Roulette

 

It happened. She finally did it. She finally confessed. Now, lying on her bed, hands covering her flushed face, she repeated the scene after the kiss on her head again and again.

 

"Because you're more than just a friend."

 

And Wendy accepted her. She smiled at her. But she didn't look surprised at all. Did she already know her feelings? Was she that obvious?

 

I don't even care right now. She just kissed me! But what did it mean? Are we official now?

 

She hugged her pillow tightly and giggled like a school girl.

 

Is she mine now?

 

---

 

Wendy woke up to the smell of pancakes. She sat on her bed, a glass ful of water next to her, her phone plugged in the charger, her sleepers next to her bed.

 

I don't remember doing any of these... When did I put my phone in the charger? And when did I-

 

"Good morning." Irene stepped in her room. She looked at the confused girl in front of her and smiled, "I did it." She walked closer to her, "I also made some pancakes for you."

 

"Thank you so much."

 

"You should get up now, it's almost ten. You have to go to work."

 

"Oh yes, you're right." Wendy stood up and made her way to the kitchen with Irene walking backwards, her eyes never leaving her.

 

"Are you feeling any better today?" She heard Irene say, her soft voice music to her ears.

 

"Yes, that hot chocolate you made for me last night did its magic." Wendy started, images of the previous night coming back in her head.

 

That hot chocolate that I couldn't finish.

 

"That's great! Then I should make another one for you!"

 

Hearing that made Wendy's cheeks burn.

 

Irene + Chocolate = Kiss

 

That's what chocolate meant now. And Irene looked so comfortable with it. She wasn't awkward like when their first 'accidental' kiss happened.

 

"I would love that."

 

She couldn't resist though. She wanted more.

 

"Enjoy." Irene murmured, placing a plate of delicious pancakes on the table.

 

"Thank you."

 

They enjoyed their breakfast in silence, each of them lost in their own thoughts.

 

Should I tell Seulgi about this, or is it going to lead to another 'prank'?

 

Wendy knew that when a furious Seulgi asked for her keys and demanded that she stayed at her house, she wasn't going to make just a prank. Wendy knew that something happened between Seulgi and Joohyun. The bruises on Irene's arms didn't go unnoticed. But deep inside, she also knew that she shouldn't get involved.

 

"It was delicious. Thank you." She stood up from the kitchen table, "I have to go now."

 

"Oh, sure."

 

After washing her teeth, she put her shoes and grabbed her bag in one hand and her jacket in the other. She was about to open the door but a hand stopped her from doing do.

 

"Take care." Irene leaned and lightly kissed her cheek.

 

"Wrong spot, Joohyun." Wendy smirked. Her heart was ready to jump out of her chest when, without thinking, she leaned and placed her lips on Irene's. She slowly pulled back only to see her smirk reflected on Irene's face.

 

"Then I guess I can call you mine from now on."

 

"I am yours."

 

---

 

"Hey Wendy, I'm here with Yeri. Wanna come over?"

 

"Yes, I just finished work. I'll be there in ten minutes."

 

Wendy was more than excited that Yeri was able to meet them. She usually had school work to do and they rearly saw her. Yeri,  who with her happy and cheerful personality could make everybody's day.

 

After a few minutes on the bus, Wendy reached her destination, Seulgi's house.

 

"It's Wendy! She's here!" She could hear Yerim's voice even though the door was still closed.

 

"Hello Wendy." The little cute bear greeted her with a sweet smile once she opened the door.

 

"Unnie!" Yeri appeared from the kitchen. She ran and hugged Wendy so tightly that she could barely breath. "Yeri... Can't... Brea-"

 

"Oh! Sorry!" She sent an innocent smile after letting her go.

 

"Come, sit." Seulgi offered, taking Wendy's hand. The three of them sat on the couch, and talked about various things. If they could they would talk all day, non-stop. They never got bored of each other.

 

"So, how's school going, Yeri?" Wendy asked.

 

"It's going great so far! I made a lot of new friends." Yeri explained, her voice louder than usual.

 

Wendy smiled and shook her head at the girl's childness. She could tell that she was very excited, because of the volume of her voice.

 

"Seulgi told me that you moved. I want to see your new house!" Yeri whined.

 

Wendy looked at her feet, images of her roommate coming in her mind, " I don't know if this is possible, Yeri. I mean, I have a roommate now. I don't want to bother her..."

 

Of course she didn't miss Seulgi's glare and instant change of attitude.

 

"But I want to meet her! We're going to become friends!" Yeri clapped her hands happily.

 

Wendy face palmed, "Yeri! I just told you I don't want to bother her!"

 

"Then why did you let Seulgi meet her? I'm really curious you know, because Seulgi told me that she's ugly and stupid and-"

 

"WHAT! No! She's lying!" Seulgi threw her arms around Yeri, knocking her down, making Wendy laugh.

 

"Girls, stop! I'll let you meet her Yeri."

 

The two of them looked at her in surprise.

 

"Really?" They asked in unison.

 

"If that's what's going to shut you up then yes."

 

"YAY!"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm back yay

Wenrene are together now how do you feel? I AM EXCITED

Also #getwellsoonyeri :(

lol this chap made me CRINGE

Anyways, next chap is probably going to be the last one.

:)