From The Beginning

Russian Roulette

 

When she first heard her voice trough the phone she was mesmerized by it. When she saw her for the first time... She thought she was dreaming. She was gorgeous.

 

How could somebody fall in love so fast? It was so dumb. Was it even love?

 

Of course it was... She could feel it.

 

A plan.

 

She had a plan. She was sure it was going to work. Joy said that it was stupid but who cares what Joy thinks?

 

She was wrong. After a few days they had a fight. Her plan wasn't working.

 

What am I doing?

 

Weeks passed after their first argument and none of them dared to talk to each other. She didn't know how to approach her. She needed Joy's advice. Sometimes they met at Joy's place and other times at her apartment. They would stay all day locked in Irene's room to discuss about this issue.

 

"You must change your attitude. I told you this plan was going to fail. You're stupid." Joy knew how to solve problems like these. Irene was grateful to have a friend like her.

 

I just have to change my attitude. Easy.

 

But it wasn't that easy. Not when Wendy brought that friend of hers.

 

"I'm Seulgi, Wendy's best friend."

 

She honestly wanted to be happy for her. She really did. But she hated it.

 

She hated the fact that there was someone else that could make her smile so wide.

 

Anger. Seulgi's face brought anger. And jealousy. Wendy didn't need a best friend when she could have her. The anger and the jealousy brought Irene's cold attitude back.

 

She needed to talk to Wendy. But with Seulgi around it was so difficult. It was like she was taking Wendy away from her. She was protecting her.

 

Tomorrow. Tomorrow Seulgi won't be here. It's my chance.

 

So, that's what she did. The next day she tried to become softer. She greeted Wendy with a big smile.

 

"Good morning."

 

"What did you say?"

 

But Wendy couldn't believe it. And it made Irene's blood boil. That stupid plan she made at the beginning messed up everything. Now Wendy thought she was cold and selfish.

 

Joy stopped visiting after this. Irene knew what she needed to do.

 

Next time I'll take her out.  For a cup of coffee maybe.

 

She would never forget Wendy's expression when she asked her to go out together. She was so surprised. But she agreed to go out with her.

 

While they where walking, Irene couldn't stop herself from staring at Wendy. She was gorgeous. A goddess. How could someone look so good without a hint of make-up and messy hair?

 

She also couldn't forget when Wendy noticed and she had to fight so hard not to let herself say what she thought.

 

"Do I have something on my face?"

 

"What? N-No, you're..."

 

Beautiful. Amazing. Angelic. Stunning. Elegant. Cute. Ravishing.

 

"You're fine. There's nothing on your face."

 

Joy. She needed Joy. She was overwhelmed by feelings and couldn't handle them. She almost messed up. When they returned at the apartment she immediately called her.

 

"Joy we need to talk."

 

They had to talk about her feelings. How to control them.

 

But how could she with such a magnificent creature living with her?

 

Joy's speech was quick, "Wow, I didn't even know you had feelings. Well, just make her fall for you as quick as you can because you got it bad girl."

 

She didn't stay for too long at Joy's. She was anxious to see her again.

 

Once she reached the apartment, she wished she never had. Seulgi was there. That wouldn't be a problem if they weren't sitting on the couch and Seulgi's face wasn't so freaking close to Wendy's. What was she trying to do? Steal Wendy from her? When they noticed that she was back they immediately stood up and looked at her.

 

"I have to go."

 

Of course.

 

---

 

Plan B actually worked pretty well. After a few weeks she and Wendy got closer. They became friends.

 

Who's your best friend now, huh?

 

But of course Irene found a way to destroy this beautiful friendship.

 

One day, they decided to watch a movie. The Notebook, Irene's favorite. That was until she realized that her drama had started.

 

"MY DRAMA! IT STARTED TWO MINUTES AGO!"

 

She wouldn't miss an episode of her favorite drama even if that meant she would have to miss her wedding with Wendy.

 

Okay, that might be an exception.

 

"Give me the remote!"

 

"No!"

 

"Yes!"

 

"But-"

 

Of course Irene found a way to get on top of Wendy. She didn't do it on purpose though.

 

What happened next. She would never forgive herself.

 

---

 

"The feelings were too strong, Joy." She said through tears.

 

"HAAHHAHAHAHAHA"

 

"It's not funny!"

 

"So, you lied on top of her and kissed her? Did you record it? Because this is gold!" Joy started laughing again.

 

"Bye Joy."

 

"WHAT? NO-"

 

Beeep beep beep

 

Wendy left the apartment a few hours ago. But before she left she made sure to leave a tray of food outside Irene's bedroom.

 

She's so thoughtful... 

 

Irene hadn't eaten for hours. Yes, she was starving.

 

I'll just have some of the food Wendy prepared.

 

She stood up from the bed she had been lying for hours, bawling her eyes out. She unlocked the door and looked down at the tray of food, a little note beside it.

 

I made this soup for you, please eat it Irene. I'm worried :(

 

Irene smiled for the first time after many hours.

 

Aww she's so cute! Where is she now? I want to give her a huge bear hug!

 

That's when she heard someone unlock the door.

 

She's back! She thought and ran at the door.

 

The door opened and she grabbed Irene and pinned her on the wall.

 

"W-What?"

 

 

------------------------------------------------

Irene's pov yay!

Shorter chapter, yes I know. I'm sorry. Daily uploads are an impossible task now that school has started. 

Hope you liked this (rushed as always) chap :"(

Thank you for the comments and the votes!

Who pinned Irene on the wall? Comment below!

:)