Mysterious acts

I LOVE YOU through eternity and.......beyond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One dark and silent night, the clock struck 1, hyerim woke up due to a loud sound behind the door. Suspiciously, she got out of the bed with an intention to find out what that noise was. Slowly, she walked to the door, opening it carefully she peeked through it. Two suspicious looking men were carrying something heavy and were catching up some air near her door “Who are they?” she questioned herself. She saw that the guards were gone too. As soon as the two men continued she tailed them keeping a safe distance.

The tailing job continued. Her suspicion came true; they were up to something really bad. As if shadowed by bad luck, her silk robe got stuck to the metal armour kept in the corridor for decoration. Hyerim who had no clue about it kept walking forward. That’s it, the armour fell crashing on the floor which gained attention of those two men. Unfortunately, her work came to halt; she stood behind the wall with the fear of being discovered. One of those men held a knife and walked carefully towards hyerim. Sweat ran down her spine, she shouldn’t be discovered or she will never know their intentions.

The distance between them reduced. Hyerim placed her hand on suppressing her heavy breathing. The same man smirked to the other as he discovered somebody was behind the wall. Positioning himself he attacked but hyerim was gone. Surprised he looked around as he was sure somebody was there. The other man signaled they should leave and he followed.

Hyerim’s eyes enlarged, forehead covered in sweat as somebody saved her, placing his hand on . She was sure it is a man as he was strong and his palms covered half of her face. She also was disturbed,thinking what if he was the prince. The grip of his hand loosened and hyerim moved back speedily. Her legs weakened feeling relieved, watching it was chanyeol who saved her. He gripped her waist supporting her as she was ready to hit the ground. Hyerim placed her arms around his broad shoulders for support. Trapped between his strong arms and well built chest hyerim looked so a fragile rather than tough. Her hands traced his bulging muscles and rock hard chest while her eyes explored his every facial feature which was shining due to the moonlight. Her heart raced yet again, the same suspicious sound which produces whenever he was near. She gently pushed him averting her eyes afraid he might hear her heartbeat but she didn’t know his heartbeat was perhaps faster than hers. Even without looking she can tell his intense gaze was on her. Snapping, she realized this isn’t time for that.

“Why are you here?” she scowled for which he smiled broadly ignoring her worry “Of course, I have a reason to be here” he answered rather casually. “Aren’t you afraid? If you are discovered here in the palace you will be slaughtered” she warned glaring at him. He pulled her into his embrace, holding her tightly in his arms “I didn’t know you were this worried about me, young lady?” he raised his eyebrows. She was astounded by his act or perhaps his words. Separating herself she pushed him in force, “Go away before you and i are in trouble” she whispered afraid somebody may come. “The tough girl is now scared. Never imagined i get to see this side of you” he grinned. She gritted her teeth and was about to say something but was interrupted when chanyeol spoke “Who were they?” he asked. Hyerim was taken aback “I thought they were his men. Then who were they and what purpose they have of sneaking around the palace at night” she thought. “Aren’t they your men?” she interrogated.

“No, I came alone to inform you about the details of the loot. Did you forget lady eunji, you are joining us on our next loot?” he questioned raising his eyebrows. Hyerim frowned “A pri……royal never forgets a promise she makes. It might be a word for you but for us it’s our pride” she answered sternly. She gulped as she almost revealed she is a princess. Chanyeol grinned. Hyerim’s eyes went round when she heard somebody coming towards them.

“Princess? Pardon me, but here at this hour?” doojoon questioned when he was out for the patrolling. Luckily, chanyeol hid behind her swiftly. Hyerim shook her head and was troubled as he called her princess. She was sure chanyeol heard him.

“Princess? So she is a princess? But the princess of silla…?” Chanyeol thought listening to his words. He knows that there is no princess in this kingdom. “Nothing general, i was unable to sleep so decided to take a walk. I hope this doesn’t cause you trouble?” she reasoned also thinking of a solution how she is going to cover up the truth about him calling a princess. Chanyeol smiled when her hand was pushing his tall body down to save him, while he was on his knees. His eyes landed on her back as she was wearing a backless silk night down. He giggled quietly as his sitting height was almost her height. She flinched when chanyeol touched her . Doojoon who was about to leave heard her gasp and turned around “Any trouble princess? I suppose you should to leave to your room or his highness….”. Hyerim interrupted taking a deep breath which she was holding “You may leave i was just going back. Y…you don’t have to worry” she stuttered as chanyeol’s fingers were still exploring her back.

Chanyeol couldn’t control his desires and nuzzled his lips on her back which made her freeze. She placed her hand on suppressing her voice as doojoon was still at their sight. As soon as he reached the end hyerim grabbed his hand and dragged him to her room. She closed the door and slapped his cheek “What were you doing? What was that? You commoner has a nerve to do that to a princess?” she asked breathing heavily. Chanyeol walked towards her and she walked back, now her back touching the door. He leveled himself to her staring into her eyes “Your punishment for hiding the truth” he glared. Hyerim gulped as she knew he was talking about her being the princess. “Any excuses you need to give me princess of silla?” he asked in his serious tone. Hyerim was trembling, thinking of what excuse she should make, that wasn’t the only reason but his close proximity is creating havoc in her heart.

Suddenly, he laughed and hyerim was confused. Watching her expression he stopped “Why didn’t you tell me before? I heard about this, so you are the younger sister of princess hyerim?” he questioned. Hyerim was speechless how he arrived at that conclusion but it was best for her so continued with it. “For gathering the proof against the masked man i need to act along” she thought.

“I don’t need to tell you, a dishonorable man” she frowned but was surprised to see his smile fading. He was angry at her statement but forgave her as she was ignorant “You decide that later pri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter