Secret meeting

I LOVE YOU through eternity and.......beyond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the sunrays fell through the window and then seeping through the curtains made of mesh. The subtle heat touched her milky white skin. Squirming on the bed she covered her face with the blankets of fur but was forced to wake up when gyuri walked in holding oil for massage. Hyerim sat up on the bed mumbling as she couldn’t sleep the whole night due to memory of a certain thief named park chanyeol. The question is, was it just an anxiety to catch that thief? Well even she doesn’t understand why she was so interested in bringing justice to this kingdom, as it wasn’t officially hers yet. Nevertheless, she wasn’t a person who could just ignore this unjust act, especially his immature act of kissing a stranger.

Recollecting the words he said hyerim asked gyuri “I need a favour”. She was surprised and also nervous because whenever the princess asks for something it brings trouble “No, princess…I don’t know what absurd thing you are thinking of doing but this will bring no good” she said without listening to her request. “So you are objecting the princess of silla?” she questioned using her position, the only chance which can make gyuri accept to her request. “I am sorry princess. I am at risk. I cannot save you. Do you know his highness almost caught you yesterday” she recollected the nerve wrecking situation. Hyerim had no choice but to flatter her. She quickly jumped out of the bed and hugged her tightly “Please, I heard there is a beautiful lake behind the forest. Don’t i have a freedom to explore this city, which is my future kingdom?” she questioned pouting. Gyuri gave in watching her puppy eyes “Fine…when?” she asked for the time. Hyerim grinned “Today evening, i need to go alone” she said. Gyuri sighed and shook her head telling her she will manage.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Meanwhile, at the court room, king minsoek, prince sunggyu and Mingyu were attending a case. King eunwoo and prince minki were also present after minseok requested them to attend. A citizen came with the problem saying the person isn’t paying his loan back. The other person requested crying, saying he was poor and cannot pay the money back. King minsoek heard the two sides and asked for the princes advice. Sunggyu answered “If we are talking about justice, i think the property kept under the creditor should be ceased even if it is the only source of income of the debtor. It was his own mistake to borrow money if he can’t even pay it” he said harshly. King eunwoo was surprised hearing his words and so was minki with his decision. They felt odd but it was their kingdom and they shouldn’t meddle in their business is what they thought and kept quiet. Mingyu objected “I apologize, for contradicting the first crown prince your highness, but he works harder than anyone on that land. Though the produce this year is not much but I am sure he will pay him back once he receives profit. If he was a person who has no intention to pay back he wouldn’t have suggested keeping his property under guarantee, which was double the amount of the money he borrowed” he said. Eunwoo smiled at his answer as he was impressed by him. King minseok nodded hearing them and ordered to provide seeds and fertilizers for the poor so that he can work hard on the land and pay his debt.

Walking in the hallway after the court, King eunwoo was disturbed thinking was sunggyu a right person for hyerim but his doubts were erased when he saw him paying the money to creditor on behalf of the poor “Do not trouble him from now on” he said and spoke to the poor farmer “There is no need for you to pay the money and don’t borrow again” he warned. The citizens thanked him and left. He turned around only to spot eunwoo “Your highness, excuse my rudeness, do you want to speak to me?” he asked politely. Eunwoo shook his head “Just watching how the crown prince treats his citizens dearly” he complemented, patted his head and left thinking he misjudged him. Sunggyu smiled watching him leave.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................

 

It was almost time for the sunset, hyerim hurriedly left the room but bumped into a girl. She massaged the head and looked down only to watch a young girl trembling in fear. She was in the verge of tears and kept apologizing. Hyerim helped her “It is fine, there is no need to be so nervous” she said to calm her down but she bowed and rushed towards the gate hurriedly. She noticed she wasn’t dressed as a maid and wondered who she was. Ignoring her, she rushed to the back gate secretly after recollecting the time. Gyuri arranged everything for her. Upon exiting the palace she gasped when she heard general doojoon patrolling the area. When he was about to turn minki helped her covering her “Get away before he notices and remember to come back in time sister” he whispered. Hyerim left giggling slowly. On noticing her horse queen tied outside with a map, she smiled “That brother of mine is so smart. I will remember to pay you back soon minki” she mumbled. Quickly climbing on it she raced towards the forest.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

On the other hand, somi was near the royal fountain with her maid gukjoo. She explained about what she heard in the royal court and kept praising Mingyu. Somi ignored her saying why she is saying about him when she never asked. “So princess hates me so much?” mingyu asked from behind making her gasp. She bit her lower lip as he heard her. The maids excused after he ordered leaving them alone. “I apologize, it was not my intention. I just meant it doesn’t concern me. Hate is such a big word your highness, atleast when we don’t even know each other” she expressed looking elsewhere but him. “Then why don’t we start by knowing each other” he recommended. She was taken aback “Pardon my rudeness but i have no interest of knowing you” she declared and started leaving. “Are you afraid?” asked Mingyu raising his voice with the intention to stop her. With that she stopped “Never” she answered firmly. He grinned and walked towards her “Then it wouldn’t be a problem if we spend some time princess…oh yes, if you aren’t afraid that is?” he said grinning before she could deny it. Somi had to agree to his request. Mingyu took her to his favourite place in the kingdom that is the flower garden. Her jaw dropped watching that beautiful scenery “It is so pretty” she said with a broad smile plastered on her face. Soon she ran in the garden happily chasing the butterflies. Mingyu was surprised watching her enjoying as if watching a new side of her. Somehow, he felt this childish side of hers was the real self who was covered in her upright princess self. He was intimated by this charming girl. She came back to her se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter