♡9♡

The End ♡

“The dumb kid tried to put up a fight.” 

 

“Did he win?” The question was followed up by a loud smack in the head.

 

“No, Ryan. He didn’t win. I have his blood on my shirt for crying out loud.” Ryan rubs the back of his head, groaning in pain.

 

“Did you follow his orders? How do you know it was him?”

 

“I did follow his orders, that kid is dead. He was ing convulsing when I left the bathroom,” The both burst out laughing, “I know it was him because he told me exact details of him.” The big door that leads into the room opens with a creak.

 

The leader of the group walks in with a small smile upon entering, “Is that blood on your shirt I see?”

 

“Yes sir it is.” He smiles widely.

 

“Good. Now I have a second order for the two of you. I am going to put 5 others on the team with you.”

 

“Alright,” Ryan says looking at his comrade, “What is it?”

 

“I want you to find Jaebum and bring him to me.”

 

—-

 

Jaebum side-eyes Mark, Jackson, and Jinyoung when they walk into the room for breakfast. Jinyoung notices Jaebum’s uneasy look while sitting down forcing him to awkwardly cough.

 

“How was sleeping on the couch?” Jackson asks, putting on his snapback

 

“Good.” Jaebum replies a little too quick and sharp. About that time, Sohye walks in looking nervous.

 

“Good morning. Sorry, I woke up late. I will start on breakfast now.” She bows deeply earning a smile from each of the boys. 

 

“Do you know where Youngjae is?” Jaebum asks suddenly. Sohye whips her head toward him and gives him a look saying ‘please don’t leave.’ Jaebum just looks away.

 

“Umm, I think he went out for a walk.” Mark replies. Jaebum doesn’t say anything in return and he goes outside.

 

—-

 

“Youngjae!” Jaebum breathes out when he sees the younger walking through the trail in the woods. Youngjae turns around and once he sees Jaebum a smile spreads on his face. Youngjae looked tired. His eyes had dark bags around them, his face was still bruised from the bathroom incident, and he looked skinnier. 

 

“We have to go soon. We need to start look for Yugyeom again.” Youngjae puts his hands in his jacket pocket. Youngjae notices how Jaebum was looking at him. It was worry and passion. It made him feel warm on the inside.

 

“I was just going to say that. These people you are in a group with, aren’t good.” Jaebum steps toward Youngjae.

 

Youngjae looks down, sighing. “I know. I heard Sohye tell you everything.” Youngjae looks up to meet eyes with Jaebum.

 

“I care about you.” Jaebum abruptly murmurs. Youngjae’s face goes tomato red.

 

“I care about you too. More than I every cared about Mark.” Youngjae bites his lips and without warning leans towards Jaebum’s lips.

 

Then they heard a stick crack near them.

 

“Hey, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt this romance story.” Youngjae gasps in shock, stumbling backwards when he notices who it was. The guys smile drops immediately when he sees Youngjae.

 

“I thought I killed this little er.” He points his finger at Youngjae, looking back at his crew that were stocked with guns.

 

Jaebum steps in front of Youngjae, “What the do you want?” He sternly looks at the group. Not even once does fear cross his face.

 

“Well,” The man starts, “We were ordered to come and get you, since I thought I killed little sport over there. But now I have to take the both of you back. Forcefully or non-forcefully, you choose.” He looks at the both of them, waiting for an answer.

 

“No answer? Alright then.” He pulls a gun out of his jeans and before Jaebum can react, the gun went off. He saw Youngjae fall to the ground. Jaebum looked over and saw a bullet wound in his chest, blood starting to form.

 

“No!” He screams, but it is distorted for him. It sounds like he was underwater, trying to swim back up. He tries to run towards the man who shot Youngjae, but he was being held back by two strong arms. The man walks up towards Jaebum with a sinister smile.

 

He pats Jaebum’s cheek, “Let’s go, sweet pea.” As an answer, Jaebum spits in his face. The man scoffs loudly, wiping the spit off of his face.

 

“Well I was going to tell him to go easy on you. Now I will tell him to go extra hard.” 

 

“Who is him?” Jaebum heavily breathes out, stress and anxiety eating his insides out. He glances over to where Youngjae was and notices 2 men dragging his body to the back of a van. Jaebum let out a choked sob.

 

“My boss.” The man takes a cigarette out of his back pocket and lights it up, “Even though he has only been there for about 34 days, he sure is brutal. Anyways, I think it is time for you to join your boyfriend.” The man pulls out the same gun as he used on Youngjae. Jaebum looks down, feeling tears slip out of his eyes then everything goes black.

---

do you guys enjoy this? if you do please comment! it gives me motivation ♡♡