♡5♡

The End ♡

All that could be heard through the silent, eerie town was labored breathing and footsteps pounding against the pavement. Then, all of it stopped. The man turned toward a glass window and saw his reflection in it, scaring him. The last time he looked at himself, he was handsome but now he was damaged. 

 

Cuts and dried blood were across his face. His once shiny adidas jacket was now dirty with mud and blood. His once firetruck red hair was now faded. Tears well up in his eyes not because of his appearance, but because he missed his group. He missed Youngjae. He missed his older best friend that would protect him, hug him, sing to him, and would stand up for him when Mark yelled at him. He missed Youngjae’s glorious laugh and his beautiful personality. But now, he was lost. Lost because his feelings took over him and he ran without stopping. 

 

He didn’t mean to get lost. He meant to leave for a couple of minutes to scare everybody and come right back. Yet, his feet didn’t stop running. He ran and ran and ran until it was morning and he was in an old diner with a zombie pounding against the window. 

 

“Youngjae, have you even went out to look for me?” His voice is shaky with emotions. Tears fall out of his eyes. “Do you miss me? Or are you and Mark laughing?” Anger rushes over him and his fist collides with the bar window, making 6 zombies come towards it, their mouths snapping at him.

 

“Stupid.” He mutters, “Stupid. Youngjae never cared about you. You were just a burden.” He looks at the 6 zombies with disgust. 

 

Yugyeom doesn’t know how many minutes have passed, but the zombies have retreated back into the darkness of the bar. 

 

Then, he hears an engine. Yugyeom inhale quickly, breath becoming labored. His legs take him to the alley, where he hides behind a dumpster. A big truck comes into view along with 3 motorcycles. 5 men hop out of the truck and the 3 men on the motorcycles take their helmets off.

 

“Did you kill her?” One man says, voice gruff.

 

“Nah, man. The dumb started screaming, attracting 3 of the dead things. I threw her down and let them take care of her.” Yugyeom gasps loudly, covering his mouth almost immediately.

 

He sees a man with long brown hair look over to the alley way, “Who the is there?” Yugyeom shakes his head, tears threatening to fall out of his eyes.

 

“If you come out now, we won’t kill ya.” Another one says, his voice less menacing. Yugyeom bites his lip deciding to stand up.

 

“Woah-ho-ho, what do we got ere’?” The man with the gruff voice approaches Yugyeom, somehow towering him.

 

“I don’t have any weapons on me plea-“

 

“Calm your roll, strawberry shortcake.” Yugyeom’s body starts to shake.

 

“Please don’t hurt me.” He lets out a breathy sob.

 

“Oh, we weren’t. Until we saw how god damn pathetic you are.” The man pulls out a gun. Yugyeom turns around to try and run away but before his foot could touch the ground he heard, “Wrong choice.” Followed by a gunshot and everything going black.