♡12♡

The End ♡

Sweaty hands.

 

Pounding heart.

 

A crowd screaming profanities.

 

Youngjae tried to move his head to look around, but he couldn’t. His head was stuck to stare straight ahead. Fear coursed through his veins.

 

“Welcome!” He heard Yugyeom’s voice shout quieting down the audience, “These two men did me and my crew wrong, so now they pay for it.” The crowd a people bursted out into cheers and clapping.

 

“Which one should go first?” Yugyeom turns around to face Youngjae and Jaebum. The crowd screams out the names of who they want to go. Youngjae’s head drops to look at his feet. His breathing becomes labored and the voices sound like they are underwater.

 

“Youngjae? Youngjae?”  He tries to look up, but his body won’t let him. He feels someone grab his arm and pull him. His head finally snaps up when he hears gunshots chorus through the courtyard. 

 

“Jaebum?” Youngjae shakily calls. Jaebum turns around with a bright smile on his face.

 

“I told you I would save you.” Jaebum grabs Youngjae’s face and gives him a slight peck before grabbing his arm to pull him away from the scene. They both run until they are met with a chain fence.

 

“I will lift you up.” Jaebum breathes out heavily while Youngjae starts to climb the fence. When he sees Youngjae is safely over the fence, he turns around to look at the scene they have caused. Jaebum meets eyes with Yugyeom who is staring back at him with anger. Jaebum quickly hops up and starts to climb the fence.

 

“Let’s go!” Youngjae is now the one who is pulling Jaebum’s arm.

 

—-

 

“Youngjae!” He looks up to see Sohye standing by a car with a gun at her hip. Her arms are open to signal she wants a hug and Youngjae complies with no problems.

 

“Let’s get back to the place.” Amber taps the side of the car grabbing the attention of the three of them.

 

“They know where we live wouldn’t that be dangerous?” Youngjae asks, sliding into the passenger seat.

 

“We changed locations. We live in another house around 10 miles away from there. We should be safe.”

 

“Yeah, should be.” Jaebum mutters, rolling his eyes. 

 

“What did you say?” Amber asks looking into the rearview mirror to meet eyes.

 

Jaebum raises his eyebrows and shakes his head, “Me? I didn’t say anything.” That gains a small snort from Sohye.