♡13♡

The End ♡

"I know it hurts. I'm sorry." Jaebum whispers while dabbing the small cotton ball on Youngjae's knee. "It doesn't look too infected but you never know. I will keep an eye on it."

It had been only a mere 2 hours since the show with Yugyeom and his gang happened. Youngjae was confused, hurt, and overall distant towards everybody since they got back to the new location.

It was a nice location, really, but Youngjae just wanted to go back to what he remembered home to be. The new location was a huge house, 3 stories, with tons of land. There was a watching tower which Sohye mostly guarded. It didn't hurt that when the group had found the place there were tons of guns with ammo and canned food that would last for years if rationed correctly.

"Are you okay?" Jaebum grasps Youngjae's soft hand in his calloused one. Youngjae tears his eyes away from the mirror he was staring at and looked Jaebum in the eyes.

"No." Tears well up in the small boy's eyes as he remembers the terrible look of hatred Yugyeom had on his face. Jaebum immediately grabs Youngjae to pull him into a tight hug. Jaebum rubs his back as Youngjae sobs into his shoulder.

"It isn't your fault. It isn't your fault." Jaebum repeats like a mantra. Jaebum notices the door creak open before Mark fully emerges into the room.

"Get out." He speaks harshly towards Jaebum, "I need to talk to Youngjae."

"Can't you see we are in the middle of somethi-"

"Get. Out." He repeats through clenched teeth. Jaebum notices how his fist is clenched by his side, squeezing a piece of paper.

"Ay Ay, Captain." Jaebum retorts, standing up from his kneeling position on the floor. Once Jaebum is out of the room, Mark walks towards Youngjae.

"I am putting you to work. I want you to go to town and gra-"

"Are you ing kidding me?" Youngjae looks up at Mark with disbelief, "I just had to go through a show with Yugyeom and I am hurt. Are you really going to put me to work? What the is wrong with you?"

"Language, Youngjae." Mark warns with pursed lips, "I will give you a couple of days to recover. Jaebum is going to be in a room in the basement. I don't want you two to mingle if you are recovering."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Nope, not one bit." Mark crosses his arms.

"Mark, are you jealous?"

"Yes! I am jealous, Youngjae. I couldn't protect me when you needed me most. That dickhead was the one to help you, protect you, and love you. I don't want to lose you! I love you so much, can't you see that?" Mark rants while looking at Youngjae.

Youngjae stands up and walks to the door. He stops momentarily, "I was never yours to lose." With that, he leaves the room leaving a shocked Mark behind.

---

and with that, she finally ing updates this story