[spoiled brats]

If Only

 

(Someone knocking at the door)

 

“Nobody’s home!” Yoona.

 

“Then who’s answering?”

 

“Who are you? I’m not supposed to talk to strangers and..”

 

“Just stop talking kindergarten and please open the door.”

 

“I’m not supposed to open the door to anyone especially to strangers.”

 

“You sound cute when you talk what you’re being told. You sound like a preschooler. Please talk to me.”

 

“I don’t even know you!” Yoona.

 

“Aish, it’s Woo Bin.”

 

“Huh? Woo Bin?”

 

 

Yoona stood up finding her way but accidentally twisted her ankle.

 

 

“Ah!”

 

“Huh? Yoona-ah! Open the door, what happened?”

 

“It hurts, help…”

 

“Open the door, ya! What happened?” Woo Bin, really concerned.

 

“I can’t stand.”

 

“I’ll kick this door or what?” Woo Bin was already anxious.

 

“No, Ga Eul will kill me. There’s a spare key under the floor mat.”

 

“Why didn’t you just say so?”

 

Woo Bin immediately opened the door and helped Yoona, he carried her bridal style and let her sit on the couch.

 

“Careful, it hurts. Ahhh…”

 

“Oh, mianhae… here, let me take a look at it.” Woo Bin examined her left ankle.

 

“How is it? Is it broken?”

 

“What? Silly, you just twisted it, you didn’t break it. Don’t worry, it’ll be ok.”

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I…well, I came to say…”

 

“Me first, I’m sorry for what I just said the last time, it’s just that, for the first time in my life someone has asked me out on a date, it was probably the happiest day of my life knowing that there are others out there…who would look at me, as a girl. I mean… despite of my appearance. I just thought, you wouldn’t mind it, and I was so conscious of myself. When Yi Jung said you’ll give us a make over before going out…it…”

 

“Enough…I should be the one saying sorry. I know it was rude for bringing you there in the first place. I mean, not on a first date. I just want to tell you that I didn’t do that for charity or anything… I just want to help you and I want to know you so much more…I want you to see me, if you could just look at me right now, you’ll probably…”

 

 

The door banged open.

 

 

Chu Ga Eul.

 

 

“What are you doing here? Trying to play with my friend? You spoiled brats, after getting what you want you’ll just leave us like those other girls you’ve been playing!” Ga Eul burst into tears.

 

Then they heard running footsteps.

 

So Yi Jung.

 

“Huh? Woo Bin? Ya, Ga Eul-yang, I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to…”

 

“What did I just tell you? I don’t know you and you don’t know me anymore. Ya! Woo Bin-sunbae, can you tell this cold-blooded friend of yours to mind their own business and stop bugging other people’s life?”

 

“Uhm, hey, I’ll be back next time ok? Don’t stress yourself too much, looks like your friend is not in a good mood for ‘spoiled brats’ like us.” Woo Bin told Yoona holding her hand. He was kind of whispering.

 

“Just don’t act like one, okay? Thanks.”

 

“Ga Eul-yang, I forgot, here’s the key, I used it, Yoona accidentally twisted her ankle and I couldn’t open the door to help her. Not all rich kids are spoiled brats, I tell you. Please take care of Yoona for me.” Woo Bin winked at Ga Eul.

 

Woo Bin and Yi Jung left.

 

As they were on the stairs, Yi Jung was absentminded while Woo Bin started to blame him for not having a good time with Yoona.

 

“Ya, what happened to you? Aish, you just ruined my plan. She was all ready to forgive me, and Ga Eul came crying and started to yell at me. What did you just do? Huh? Yo Bro!”

 

Yi Jung was staring blankly ahead, in deep thoughts.

 

Yi Jung’ POV

 

Aish, what happened to you? You’re not supposed to act like that in front of a girl. You’re F4’s Casanova, every girl would say yes to you… well not every girl, Ahhh! Ga Eul get out of my head!

 

END OF POV
 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

“Ya, Ga Eul, why did you say that to Yi Jung, what happened? Woo Bin came here to apologize, he didn’t do it out of pity after all, he said he wanted to help me, and he wants to know me more. Are you even listening?”

 

“Yoona…I’m happy for you but I’m not in the mood to talk about guys, okay? I’ll take a shower.”

 

Ga Eul was sad, Yoona could feel it even if she can’t see her.

 

“I wonder what’s wrong with her?” Yoona uttered to herself.
 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Woo Bin’s POV

 

So what now Don Juan? Are you going to pursue her? She’s too innocent, aissh. She’s too nice… and sweet, and her smile, even her eyes are pretty even if she can’t see. Tsk… If she could see me, I know she’ll fall head over heels inlove, but… am I ready for this? Aissh… What if I’ll just break her heart… unintentionally? What if she found out I’m indeed…a playboy?

 

END OF POV

 

 

Meanwhile..

 

“Ahh.. Ga Eul-ah, I can’t sleep, can I have some tea?” Yoona.

 

Ga Eul was staring at the window…staring at nothing I guess, in deep thoughts.

 

“Ya…Ga Eul, still there?”

 

“Hmm? Oh, sorry, I’ll just get you some.”

 

“Ya, do you think Woo Bin really likes me?”

 

“Hmmm… I don’t know, Woo Bin and…Yi…ah… Woo Bin and other rich lads like him do not belong to our world, Yoona.”

 

“But… what do you think of Woo Bin?”

 

“Er…well, he’s quite ok for now. I see he’s quite…paying attention to you.”

 

“Paying attention?...hmmm, you think I should go for that eye check up?”

 

“Yah, I think maybe you should…just tell me if he made you cry, I’m gonna make him cry too!”

 

“Ya, thanks... I never thought I can still be happy.”

 

“Huh? Yoona, what are you talking about? Ahh, stop the drama, it’s so dramatic. Here’s your tea, by the way, I’m looking for a job.”

 

“Thanks, eh what? What kind of job? And can I ask you a favor?”

 

“I don’t know, for extra income I guess. What is it?”

 

“I don’t know…but here it goes. Can you ask Yi Jung for Woo Bin’s number?”

 

“EhhhH!?! Why? No way, I mean, just ask him when he visits you again.”

 

“I don’t know…”

 

Ga Eul went to school early, as usual, Yoona was left again alone.

 

“Aish, this is why I want to ask his number, when will I see him again? What will I do? I’m done cleaning, hmmmm…”
 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

“Ya, Woo Bin, where are you going?” Yi Jung

 

“I’ll be right back, see you later.” And Woo Bin headed off.

 

Know where he’s going? Right. Before he could reach the door. A pink note with very bad handwriting was posted outside the door.

 

 

Out. Bored.

Y.

 

 

“Huh?!! Aish, don’t tell me, she’s walking all by herself?” he hurriedly went outside, searching the place.

 

“Where could she be?” Woo Bin said looking from left to right.

 

He went to his car, tapping his steering wheel.

 

“Where will I go? Where could she be?”

 

He was looking straight ahead when he saw – HER. Wearing a white simple dress, and shades.

 

“Where should I go? I don’t even know where I’m heading… aissh, I guess I’ll just have to go ba..” Yoona.

 

“I guess you’ll just have to go with me.”

 

“Huh? Ehh.. sunbae?”

 

“Hmmm… may I ask this beautiful lady sitting on a…. huh? A trashcan… well, would you like to be my princess for today? I shall take you to the most beautiful place.”

 

Yoona smiled a bit, she bit her lips and tears fall down from her eyes.

 

“Huh? Yoona… are you ok? Sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

 

“Aniyo…it’s ok. It’s just that I didn’t expect that someone like you would pay attention to a girl like me. I’m just happy, that’s all. And…how would I even know if it’s beautiful right? I was wondering if I’ll ever have a chance to see what “beautiful” really means. Hmmm, anyway, what are you doing here? (POV: stop pretending Yoona, you’ve been waiting for him).”

 

“Well, I wanted to see you since we didn’t have a great time chatting yesterday. How’s Ga Eul?”

 

“I don’t know, he thinks Yi Jung is really a bad oppa. (laughs)”

 

“So, will you go out with me today? Since you’re pretty dressed up.”

 

“ I guess so.”

 

 

(A/N:) Poster from ArtsyAsianCrew! ^^ the best. ^^